THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Yes this new model might be what I need.
I want to see how it compares to the Equinox.
I don’t think it will have the water issues.There is so many old historical places by me to try but my area being ground zero for ticks is a red flag telling me to continue water hunting
We're pulling tick off of Max everyday it seems. Lots of small one and Black legged.

We're pulling tick off of Maxx everyday it seems. Lots of small one and Black legged.
Pepper
You might try the once a month flea and tick tablet from the vet. I give Sadie one on the last day of the month. When she’s out she’s all up in weeds, woods and I’ve never felt or seen a tick on her. This tablet kills them PDQ.

Pepper
You might try the once a month flea and tick tablet from the vet. I give Sadie one on the last day of the month. When she’s out she’s all up in weeds, woods and I’ve never felt or seen a tick on her. This tablet kills them PDQ.
We use to give him Bravecto but there was side effects. So he gets a treatment of a good thorough going over every time he comes in.
Never have seen a flea on him.
We found a spray with Lemon grass and other natural ingredients for ticks.
It seems that he does ok with it, and the ticks don't attach.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back