THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Well it looks like we are entering our Indian Summer.
The lists are long of what has to be completed before the sun dips further.
Putting things away before the white tries to overtake the world of colours.
The fall colours were muted somewhat as the trees were really stressed because of the Gypsy Moth caterpillar infestation that hit our area this year.
Screen Shot 2021-11-03 at 7.28.38 AM.png

I have frost on the pumpkin this morning.The good news is.Its also on the lawn :) I hate mowing :headbang::hello2::laughing7::tongue3:
Oh I love that another pirate has the same feeling towards the lawn mowing.
Less is better
Why do we mow? Curb appeal
Oh I know a few that are totally anal about the green turf, right down to the hand scissors. (sick puppies)

Less is better
Oh I know a few that are totally anal about the green turf, right down to the hand scissors. (sick puppies)
We islanders don't believe in weeds.....I mean grass !! We have pea rock yards.

The newest fighter designs will have a dedicated drone wingman.....note the absence of canopy on the loyal wingman drone !! Wars will be fought differently, and may be over after the first salvo is exchanged !! As powerful as China is.....they may be designing weapons for a war they don't even know how to wage !!

Good morning, folks!

I have been checking out the New Profile Posts. They go back to 2013 and 2014 then jump ahead to 2021 at the new site upgrade. Kind of weird. Lots of phone numbers and emails posted. I wouldn't like that, myself. It is enlightening somewhat. Page 48 is downright unnerving.

I am not understanding how to use a gif as my avatar. The one I have now, used to work. The ghost was supposed to say boo. It didn't work. I am bummed. You know I like to change up the avatars and I love gifs. Well, I wasted hours this morning trying to get anything to work. I guess I will just have to go find something spectacular on this old poor farm to use.

ARC, sorry you have a toothache. I hope you get relief somehow.

billb, it's good to see you post and thanks for the well wishes.
WD..Good Morning.
I hope all is well and best of luck out there..Take care

Less is better
If it was up to me I'd paint it Green and be done w/it :headbang::laughing7:

The newest fighter designs will have a dedicated drone wingman.....note the absence of canopy on the loyal wingman drone !! Wars will be fought differently, and may be over after the first salvo is exchanged !! As powerful as China is.....they may be designing weapons for a war they don't even know how to wage !!
Thats all fine & dandy until the 1st EMP hits :)....Then it all comes down to who has the most 'non computer oriented' machines :)

Good morning, folks!

I have been checking out the New Profile Posts. They go back to 2013 and 2014 then jump ahead to 2021 at the new site upgrade. Kind of weird. Lots of phone numbers and emails posted. I wouldn't like that, myself. It is enlightening somewhat. Page 48 is downright unnerving.

I am not understanding how to use a gif as my avatar. The one I have now, used to work. The ghost was supposed to say boo. It didn't work. I am bummed. You know I like to change up the avatars and I love gifs. Well, I wasted hours this morning trying to get anything to work. I guess I will just have to go find something spectacular on this old poor farm to use.

ARC, sorry you have a toothache. I hope you get relief somehow.

billb, it's good to see you post and thanks for the well wishes.
WD. Good Morning and hope all is well

Howdy RC, and Biilb
Pepperj Hi Good Morning
It’s amazing to see that you are getting strawberries now as over here we usually get them in May.Had a little first frost last night and will be planting the garlic soon.
Also new Deus2 waterproof announced
Take care

WD. Good Morning and hope all is well
Mornin all.
Sun hitting trees this morning after this hard frost has maples shedding by the bushel....

Good 2nd morning, Billb and releventchair. Yeah I took a nap. I got up too early. Just got word that I will be babysitting 3 little ones due to a family member is passing on their moms side. Fortunately they’re fevers are all over. So I got stuff to do real quick. CUL8R or maybe not till tomorrow. Have a great day everyone.

Pepperj Hi Good Morning
It’s amazing to see that you are getting strawberries now as over here we usually get them in May.Had a little first frost last night and will be planting the garlic soon.
Also new Deus2 waterproof announced
Take care
Digging potatoes, dreaming up a plan to justify another toy.
Waterproof dear: you don't go swimming
Rain proof dear: Time for that inside list.
I need it: you have too many now.
I sell some Minelabs off: When did you buy all those?
Pepper now in the corner fending off the slips.:laughing7:
Ok back to plan E.....🤔 Dreaming

Digging potatoes, dreaming up a plan to justify another toy.
Waterproof dear: you don't go swimming
Rain proof dear: Time for that inside list.
I need it: you have too many now.
I sell some Minelabs off: When did you buy all those?
Pepper now in the corner fending off the slips.:laughing7:
Ok back to plan E.....🤔 Dreaming
Yes this new model might be what I need.
I want to see how it compares to the Equinox.
I don’t think it will have the water issues.There is so many old historical places by me to try but my area being ground zero for ticks is a red flag telling me to continue water hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back