THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

WD,

Who's the foxy lady in the avatar with the cowboy hat?.....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
1635855567414.gif

Don't know if you can see them but the Mt.has 2 Military radar towers on the tallest peaks(5 miles apart) . The Mt. is 2,000 tall and the Fighters
have to fly in under the radar and do practice(electronic) bombing runs on the (Dam located in the far left of this pix.)Pretty cool stuff ! :) I've been out on the lake when they are no more than 300Ft. above the lake doing 500 MPH .Before the 1st Gulf War
They had a C-130 make a couple runs.Now THAT'S something to see !:) ✈️✈️
View attachment 1988465
Ya know, they train pilots to fly the C-130’s at WPAFB. We see them circle around every once in a while. We don’t see fighters though unless we’re up on the lake. Geesh, I just realized that I am absolutely clueless as to what/where an air force base is up there. BRB.

I hate it when you get a great photo op but can’t get the camera ready in time. At least you have the experience.
Remembering back seeing my first airshow.
My mother was clicking on the jet fly overs with her Kodak box camera.
She sent the rolls of film in....
Wow impressive blue sky pictures Mom:laughing7:

Ya know, they train pilots to fly the C-130’s at WPAFB. We see them circle around every once in a while. We don’t see fighters though unless we’re up on the lake. Geesh, I just realized that I am absolutely clueless as to what/where an air force base is up there. BRB.
Ahh, must be the air force reserve out of Cleveland.

This is the RCT table... notice the rug ON the table...

This is on purpose...

So when the dancing starts to move ON the table.... :P

View attachment 1988588
I have to admit I am guilty of dancing on a table. Once. Picnic table outside of a bar at the lake. Whooo boy was that a rough next day!

As far as I now,Florida has the last 'operational'squadron of AC-130s , but the AC is a whole different animal :)
>> https://www.airforcetimes.com/news/...oc-gets-latest-most-advanced-ac-130j-gunship/

Im tracking captain geiger...... im searching for evidence of where his plantation was....I have an idea !! Lots of research, and the last hunt was the first time on the ground !! Google is great.....if you know which clues to search out !!

This shows one of the biggest clues. An area of deep water close to shore.....this is where captain gieger moored his boats. He was a wealthy wrecker and entrepreneur. The area even looks dug out by man, and would have been. Looking for the ancient areas of digging is a dead giveaway for settlements. There were no roads all travel was by sea !! Ill show some signs of land clearing from long ago and how to see it.
Screenshot_20211102-094526_Maps.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back