THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

20211102_102734.jpg

I've done the homework.....just havnt got all the way down there.....plus its known as a nude beach....so kinda some weirdos out there once in awhile !! Its a long walk and must be timed with the tides......Geiger was rich !! Some money will be laying there !! It always is !!

Last edited:
20211102_104036.jpg
the large green circle is where land was cleared in the late 1800s....at the top of the circle you can see a straight line where the ancient brush and driftwood starts again....this would have been the far end of the cleared field. The blue circle is where I will search for pottery, glass, iron, and any other signs of settelment.....his home would have been close to the Anchorage and close to the shore....as seen in the sketch !!

Now you guys see how I work a little !! Time to put the coil down there this fall/winter !!

Go nude LOL maybe they will help ya dig :):laughing7::laughing7:
I can just hear it now if you did, the little cat calls:
"Like your pinpointer Mr.":love10:
Mean while your thinking "Wish I hadn't forgotten the Pinpointer that day".
Hey wait a minute what are they referring too?:nono::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Ya know, they train pilots to fly the C-130’s at WPAFB. We see them circle around every once in a while. We don’t see fighters though unless we’re up on the lake. Geesh, I just realized that I am absolutely clueless as to what/where an air force base is up there. BRB.
WD
We have F16-F18 F everything trainers fly over my house every day from Columbus Airfield everyday. It gets annoying. The real fighters fly out of Meridian Ms. we see them on occasion. I just hope they don’t push the wrong button.:laughing7::icon_scratch::BangHead:

Just finished bottling a batch of pilsener beer should be tasty after a few days of maturing.

Now starting to work on supper spanakopita to use up some of our swiss chard before the frost gets it and I'll slice a few of our garden tomatoes and whip up a grated carrot salad. Should be tasty.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back