THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning, folks!

I have been checking out the New Profile Posts. They go back to 2013 and 2014 then jump ahead to 2021 at the new site upgrade. Kind of weird. Lots of phone numbers and emails posted. I wouldn't like that, myself. It is enlightening somewhat. Page 48 is downright unnerving.

I am not understanding how to use a gif as my avatar. The one I have now, used to work. The ghost was supposed to say boo. It didn't work. I am bummed. You know I like to change up the avatars and I love gifs. Well, I wasted hours this morning trying to get anything to work. I guess I will just have to go find something spectacular on this old poor farm to use.

ARC, sorry you have a toothache. I hope you get relief somehow.

billb, it's good to see you post and thanks for the well wishes.

Good morning, folks!

I have been checking out the New Profile Posts. They go back to 2013 and 2014 then jump ahead to 2021 at the new site upgrade. Kind of weird. Lots of phone numbers and emails posted. I wouldn't like that, myself. It is enlightening somewhat. Page 48 is downright unnerving.

I am not understanding how to use a gif as my avatar. The one I have now, used to work. The ghost was supposed to say boo. It didn't work. I am bummed. You know I like to change up the avatars and I love gifs. Well, I wasted hours this morning trying to get anything to work. I guess I will just have to go find something spectacular on this old poor farm to use.

ARC, sorry you have a toothache. I hope you get relief somehow.

billb, it's good to see you post and thanks for the well wishes.
Page 48 of what?

Page 48 of what?
She's got a burr under the saddle:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7: because of the inability of navigation in the new site.
So typical of folks trying, trying and wasting time, trying.
Should of just asked.
Answer: we're all trying-don't waste your time.🤭

She's got a burr under the saddle:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7: because of the inability of navigation in the new site.
So typical of folks trying, trying and wasting time, trying.
Should of just asked.
Answer: we're all trying-don't waste your time.🤭
Well, you got that pegged pretty close. Yes to the burr. No to the nav. It's the avatar. I just can't get what I want (Oh geesh, there's a Rolling Stones song for that) :BangHead:
:tongue3::laughing9:

Mornin all.
No trick or treaters here either.
ARC , you want some hard candy? (Ouch..)

Here's a song from my childhood to cheer you up.
Something about coping skills and a hat or something...

The Whale
(Spoken) Here's a song about a whale
With a most amazing appetite.
(Sung)
In San Francisco town there lived a whale
Who ate pork chops by the pale,
By the pill-box, by the suitcase,
By the bathtub, by the schooner.
Her name was Sara and she's a peach
But you can't leave food within her reach
Nor nurse-maids, nor Airedales,
Nor chocolate ice cream sodas.
She eats a lot but when she smiles
You can see her teeth for miles and miles,
And her adenoids, and her spare ribs,
And things too fierce to mention.
So what can you do in a case like that?
What can you do except sit on your hat,
Or your toothbrush, or your grandmother,
Or anything else that's helpless.

Songwriters: Burl Ives

Morning RC.
Hey Cap'n.
Been there on the bad tooth/teeth.
One of those things the modern age is better about relieving. With money of course.
But sanitation and methods too.
Meanwhile you're in misery...

Had a plastic zombie hand rubberbanded in my short pantleg for the get together at the neighbors Sat. and lost it in my yard. Wasn't going to backtrack to find it that night.
I set it on top of thier delivery (not mail deliveries, but others) box in thier drive yesterday. They'll find it...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back