THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

rc,
Good morning and glad you managed to get out for a hunt. A bit like metal detecting the thrill of the hunt is what it's about whether you score or not.

Disabled/Independence hunt for deer started here today.
Brought a rifle and a pistol and had a great time.
Watched deer for all but about an half hour tonight , and passed on some slam dunk shots.
To warm a forecast without an outbuilding and a fridge in it for my leisure. Plus , my hands are still clean! L.o.l..

Sure appreciate the opportunity to have been out watchin deer though...
To clear them out at dark I tried a coyote howl. Ended up sounding like a sick dog barking a dozen or more times but it worked. I think...:laughing7:

Good morning guys.....see ya later tonight. Back to the briney depths. No galleons yet.....but were crossing off possibilites as we uncover the mag data. Engines, barge plate steel, pipes (that look like cannons when your digging) etc. Etc. See ya guys later.

I might have to file this one for future reference. :laughing9:

sad peyton.jpg

Simon, here in KY, we don't have to wear orange until gun season (November). We hunt our own property, so we don't have to worry as much about other hunters. :)

WD, my grandmother was turned off from hunting, when she came home from shopping, and found my grandfather butchering a deer in the basement...

I spotted a mouse, but he didn't have much meat on him, so I let him go. :laughing7:

I gotta go for a while. EVERYTHING is sooooooooooooo slow that I am losing my patience. I've cleared my cache several times, but still sucks. Going to do some maintenance along with transfer some files to another drive. If that doesn't work, I'll dump bleach on it. :angry1:

I remember back when I hunted the scent to wear was Skunk. When you get a room full of men with skunk on it is unbearable. My nose would burn. It took 2 days to get it showered off. It's amazing what we would do to to kill a deer. I have nothing against deer hunting. They have to be thinned. We were on the buck program sponsored by Mississippi State that helped us control the herd. It's funny looking back now. I never really cared for the meat personally. It was a fun sport when we ran dogs but as time went along the club members decided to stop that. Still hunting only. With my son starting college hunting just wasn't as much fun without him and I just wasn't as mad at deer anymore. I've got great memories of those days and the stories that could be told.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back