The Peralta Stones

.......................and I don't mean dowsing! I know that there are people who can dowse. Granted, there are far fewer that can dowse than say they can.

I just tell you that most all of these machines can't work as advertised.

Mike

HI gully, I won't argue on whether the present generation ones work or not, but in 'THEORY' could they? The present ones are basically dowsing ability enhancers, they require a human interface see you in the forum.

Don Jose deLa Mancha

Springfield, you surprise me. That site is now on my list, thanks. And yes I agree with the gentleman. 10 years in intensive investigative explorations into the paranormal, as well as common sense, convinced me of that years ago.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Don Jose,

I quit the LRL Forums a long time ago. Those that believe in spite of overwhelming evidence to the contrary will keep believing, those that don't keep waiting for ONE of them to demonstrate a machine that works (ZERO to date).

I have found that most of the skeptics are willing to give anyone a chance, because they are ALWAYS looking for something that will work. Carl Moreland has a standing $25,000 offer for anyone that can prove their machine works. Nobody has taken the prize home yet. Carl is a fair guy and there is no flim-flammery to his test. If a machine works as advertised, it will pass his tests without a problem.

Best-Mike

gollum said:
Don Jose,

I quit the LRL Forums a long time ago. Those that believe in spite of overwhelming evidence to the contrary will keep believing, those that don't keep waiting for ONE of them to demonstrate a machine that works (ZERO to date).

I have found that most of the skeptics are willing to give anyone a chance, because they are ALWAYS looking for something that will work. Carl Moreland has a standing $25,000 offer for anyone that can prove their machine works. Nobody has taken the prize home yet. Carl is a fair guy and there is no flim-flammery to his test. If a machine works as advertised, it will pass his tests without a problem.

Best-Mike

I have to agree - these devices are clearly scams. If the boxes contain anything inside at all, it's a simple circuit designed only to power the blinking lights. IMO, any positive results obtained by using one of these things is due either to innate dowsing skill or blind luck. You can do just as well with a bent brass brazing rod from a welding supply house. Cost: about $2 vs anywhere from hundreds to thousands for the black boxes. PT Barnum was right.

Springfield said:
gollum said:
Don Jose,

Best-Mike

I have to agree - these devices are clearly scams. If the boxes contain anything inside at all, it's a simple circuit designed only to power the blinking lights. IMO, any positive results obtained by using one of these things is due either to innate dowsing skill or blind luck. You can do just as well with a bent brass brazing rod from a welding supply house. Cost: about $2 vs anywhere from hundreds to thousands for the black boxes. PT Barnum was right.

I actually have to give the Mineoro a bit of credit. From what I have found, it works as an EMF Detector (ElectroMagnetic Field Detector). Whenever I hold it near an electric fan, my cell phone, the TV, etc, it sounds off.

BUT $7500 for an EMF Detector that you can buy at Fry's for about $20 is..............well, you know.

Mike

Hi guys, this isn't the place to actually discuss them, but if you 'read' my post carefully, I said discuss "The theory", and that they were dowsing enhancers, obviously they don't move by themself. Equally obvious gollum is that you are a lousy dowser hehehheeh.

Don Jose de La Mancha

p.s. call in the dowsers to find our missing armature's.

Ellie Baba said:
Somehiker,

Pretty close, remember that county line later. Your horse's base is part of solving the maps. Your horse ain't that ugly, cause I am not that great of an artist myself. Anyone come up with any definitions for "pedico"?

The miss spellings are intentional on all of the early Spanish/Mexican works and documents. One is supposed to gather themselves up a collection of dictionaries in Old through new Latin, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian and French. Cross reference English translation using all of these languages in connection with the misspelled word in question.

Then from each different language, select the five closest words that are as close as possible the misspelled word. Now read the dictionary definitions of each of these new words. You are playing charades to find the meaning of the misspelled and do not rule out Old West slang as the picture comes to mind. Bereda (if spelled right) means "Big Knife" in old trail slang and stands for one of two cactus. A tall barrel is blade up, and a saguaro is a rapier, blade down as thou one has come ashore at the landing of the site. Everything in the West is mapped as though all of the canyons are under water and the mountains you are surveying with triangulation are each an island. Think like a pirate who was once a monk of whom his King turned upon in greed. It is so simple it hurts, as if one has been deceived by a crafty child who loved puzzles

you will never brake the code ....thats why i am the leader of the expedition 4 !

i am looking for a few good men for the Blindbowman expedition 4

roy & beth
cup
real de
jim hatt
Gollum
lamar
jd5

you have a open place on the expedition if you chose to go ..

contact me by PM and we can talk

always lost said:
you will never brake the code ....thats why i am the leader of the expedition 4 !

roy & beth
cup
real de
jim hatt
Gollum
lamar
jd5

That's quite a team, it would have both defense and offense. Homar P. Olivarez

Having been around long enough to see how the firt three epeds went....
That is really a stretch of the imagination.

Don't include me thanks in advance. too much of my own stuff going on.

coazon de oro said:
always lost said:

roy & beth
cup
real de
jim hatt
Gollum
lamar
jd5

That's quite a team, it would have both defense and offense. Homar P. Olivarez

HAHAHA

Yeah, I can see it now. We find the Jesuit Treasure Cave, and Lamar jumps in the entrance like a Goalie. Jim comes in from the right, and Lamar blocks him, while I come in from the left. Lamar moves towards me. I straight arm him in my best Heisman Pose with my canteen tucked under my arm. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL!

hahaha

Best-Mike

good answer guys ,, and you are correct i am not looking for the LDM .. i already found it .

let me see if i under stand what your reply is , OD ..

OK let me ask you a question OD

the topic was about the horse stone /witch stone , the horse stone is the front and the first in order of the stones . do you know Why ?

quote "the horse stone is the front"

Heh.Ain't that what Ellie Baba's been gettin at?
Maybe that stubby thing on his topo-map man is supposed to fit the hole on the map stone. ::)

Regards:SH.

bb,

Let me see if I understand you correctly. Is it your intention now, to school all of us on the Stone Maps? As I recall, the first time you came here with that kind of attitude, you didn't even know that the Horse map and the Witch map were two sides of the same stone.

Would that be how you remember it as well?

Take care,

Joe

cactusjumper said:
bb,

Let me see if I understand you correctly. Is it your intention now, to school all of us on the Stone Maps? As I recall, the first time you came here with that kind of attitude, you didn't even know that the Horse map and the Witch map were two sides of the same stone.

Would that be how you remember it as well?

Take care,

Joe
Joe ..

i am not sure i under stand why you step in water why over your head but .. yes i translated the stones and i now know who wrote them and why and when , and your about to say something that will make you look very foolish in the near future ..

what if i level with you and we have it out right now ..

Joe why do you think the both maps are on the same stone . and why would i think there is a order to the sequence of the stones ..? lets hear it . and i will share what i know

somehiker said:

Maybe that stubby thing on his topo-map man is supposed to fit the hole on the map stone. ::)

no that is not the reason the whole is in the map stone ..

always lost said:
somehiker said:

no that is not the reason the whole is in the map stone ..

Geez BB.Don't that overcropped and warped drive computer of yours got "spellcheck" or somethin?

Sides,I think the hole is for some other kind of stubby thing. :wink:

SH.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back