The Peralta Stones

somehiker said:
You found "Joe's " diary?

Do tell all..... :laughing9:...SH.

dear scott wood

under the fedral disablities act,

i here make by request to you as a agent of the fostery service to help me fill a legal clam on what is now been postively identified as the Tayopa mineing complex , i here state under pentaly of law i can product hard evidence that i have in fact discoverd the Tayopa mining complex , and i here wish to serender this discovery to the usa forstery serve and the state of AZ and the fedral goverment ..

i Robert William Lawton age 50 of Heuvenlton , New York

here by serender the location of said Tayopa complex and all related troves found in this this discover to the national forster service ..

i here make this statement under no distress of any out side kind on my person or any one of the second clamets . a list of second clamets will be do given at the proper time and place ..

i here comfirm to you Scott wood, i am here by willing to release the location of this discovery to you in behalf of the Us national forster service .. apone this request ..

thank you
the Blindbowman
Robert William Lawton

i here by publicily state and release the discover of the Tayopa mining complex ..later known as the Peralta mine or el sombro , and later known as the LDM ..

always lost said:
somehiker said:

dear scott wood

i here make by request to you as a agent of the fostery service to help me fill a legal clam on what is now been postively identified as the Tayopa mineing complex , i here state under pentaly of law i can product hard evidence that i have in fact discoverd the Tayopa mining complex , and i here wish to serender this discovery to the usa forstery serve and the state of AZ and the fedral goverment ..

here by serender the location of said Tayopa complex and all related troves found in this this discover to the national forster service ..

i here make this statement under no distress of any out side kind on my person or any one of the second clamets . a list of second clamets will be do given at the proper time and place ..

i here comfirm to you Scott wood, i am here by willing to release the location of this discovery to you in behalf of the Us national forster service .. apone this request ..

thank you
the Blindbowman
Robert William Lawton

i here by publicily state and release the discover of the Tayopa mining complex ..later known as the Peralta mine or el sombro , and later known as the LDM ..

If you will throw in Moctezuma's Treasure,The Ark of the Covenant, and the Holy Grail......you got a deal BB.

Regards:SH.

somehiker said:
always lost said:
somehiker said:

dear scott wood

thank you
the Blindbowman
Robert William Lawton

If you will throw in Moctezuma's Treasure,The Ark of the Covenant, and the Holy Grail......you got a deal BB.

no i have hard evidence to prove it is in fact the tayopa

and if scott wood values his job he will read the fedral disablities act before he replys ..under fedral law he must honer the request of any disabled person .

sorry this is not a joke or a scam .. and i do have a laywer..i waited . i wanted to make the discovery after my 50 th birthday ..

Uhhh BB:
There is a topic for Tayopa y'know.
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,150966.0.html
Most of the folks over there think that Tayopa is somewhere else,and probably wonder what happened to the famous Blindbowman.

I don't think that Scott believes in the LDM,the Stone Maps,or any treasure in his jurisdiction for that matter.
He's kind of an expert on this stuff and he's already seen lots of fuzzy pictures,I'm sure.
Maybe you should just send him an e-mail or something,instead of a making a public challenge on this website.
I'm sure that he will get back to you.

"If he values his job......"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Scott has been at his job for almost thirty years. Somehow, I don't really think he has much to fear from a poorly researched and misspelled story supported by blurry pictures and nebulous screenshots from Google Earth.

I highly doubt if Scott cares whether you are fully able or disabled when it comes to Treasure Trove Permitting. Either your evidence is there or it isn't. No amount of slimy threats are going to make him see something that isn't there.

Mike

It's very easy to contact Mr. Wood via traditional and PROFESSIONAL means. If you have a lawyer, he's either incompetent, or you're not listening to him.

"Never write when you can speak, never speak when you can nod, never nod when you can wink."

always lost said:
you will never brake the code ....thats why i am the leader of the expedition 4 !

i am looking for a few good men for the Blindbowman expedition 4

roy & beth
cup
real de
jim hatt
Gollum
lamar
jd5

you have a open place on the expedition if you chose to go ..

contact me by PM and we can talk

The code was broken, solved, catalogued, tried and proven in the field by locating the entire main Peralta site, clear back in the 1980's. If it wasn't in an Eagle sanctuary, you would have heard and seen all about it world wide at that time. Thank Mr. Goldwater for screwing you all out of the reality of the experience. Enjoy your camping trip and say hello to the sex rocks will ya. Twisted

Springfield said:
Dear all: swallowed the bait again, didn't you? It's an energy sink - your energy.

True but it's amusing for awhile :) I sometimes feel a sense of responsibility to keep giving someone like BB attention when he's so obviously craving it. I wonder how he finds time to post here though when he has so many murder cases to solve and pot plants to attend to :headbang:

Twisted:
Is this what you're talking about?
Quote from Twisted Fork ,Sept 2009

"Sorry I didn't explain myself clearer. That was about 28 years ago. One time, I rode a Kawasaki 100cc Enduro nearly 500 miles and lived on 4 large pieces of beef jerky and water for four days in the desert to get my mind right about the mine. The motor blew out one of it's two rings from out of the tail pipe, but it still got me home. Knowledge is power. Gold is power. Knowledge of where tons of gold bullion is accessible from is a danger to your health and that of your community due to the corruption of Roosevelt's government, that took the control of your money out of the hands of the people and gave it to ZOG; better know as the Federal Reserve. You can bet that all of that crap about setting aside national parks for your enjoyment , was really a scam to keep you the American public from getting your hands on all of the natural resources they contain within their boundaries. Nature reserves my butt. Wasn't it special as to how they baffled you with Roosevelt's big grin and his bragging about how wonderful his hunting excursions were? A big hurra, bully my boy. Now that's entertainment. Thank Jesus all of the gold is God's. A curse on those who have brought Christian America to the edge of the sword."

Beware the eagles.
And the men from "ZOG"

All,

Getting back to the stones......

I have only shown these pictures to a few people, but decided this morning to post them. Sent them to some of my friends first:

ThePriest2.jpg

ThePriest.jpg

Here are the facts:

I haven't concluded, positively, that it's man made. Considering where it's located, what it appears to be looking at and the recognizable shape, it could be. The area behind it in the distance is the valley leading to the Massacre Grounds, as well as two crude ore ovens and a small arrastra. I have pictures of it all.

The "priest" looks down on the Stone Map Trail that curves out of West Boulder, goes through a small saddle into Little Boulder and leads directly to the stone heart and triangle. When you get to the saddle, there are a number of claim markers, and to the south of the trail, back in a very brushy ravine, there is a live spring. I couldn't get close to it, but you could hear the water coming out of the ground, and see it running down the ravine. Way too brushy and thick with bees.

It's an interesting area.

Take care,

Joe

real de :
you know more about the Tayopa then anyone else alive with respect to my self ..given this new discovery

the translation of the horse stone first line, first of 6 levels . it says . " the Tayopa pasto "( " the Tayopa pasture " ) my friend would you call a pasto just a pasture ..? .they called it "Tayopa " pasto .. .. what logic would they have had to hide what the mine was if it was coded data ? they would not hide it ,it was already hidden by the code . the fact remains this is the "the Tayopa pasto " the fact is clear evidence , the stones were made in the time of the Tayopa mine..

"yes , Real de , Yes ! i have found the Tayopa !"

do you want to know what the word Tayopa means .. it was coded in the data . they tell what it means and why ...

Hi Joe:
Great photos.Makes me wish I was out there in the mountains right now.I see the resemblance with the tiered appearance of the rocks as well .Looks to be facing Weavers Needle.A partial "heart" in the mix as a bonus.As I recall,you did post a photo of one of the ovens some time ago.Thanks for sharing.

Regards:Wayne

the Tayopa mine is in fact the MAPA mine named after its side by side twin deposites , the name was coded to hide the mines true histroy......and to create the stones in a way they could conceal the mines locations ..

yes there are two mines here , one the Peralta or el sombro or LDM is the Ma mine . the Pa is the Tayopa Tunnel ..

that is what has cuased so much confussion about the locations of the mines ...

as far as i can tell the Pa or Tayopa has been un touched from the time of the massecre ..other then in 1959

i took some messurements and i can confirm the tunnel is there ..we know the treasure trove was there in 1959 , it is most likely still there ...there is no reason to think anyone else could have found it ...so much time has past from the time of the tayopa treasure trove list till 1959 ,, the odds anyone would find this mine in the next 300 or 400 hunderd years is almost none ...

whats a few golden bells worth any way ...?

even if i dont get to clam it ,, i found it and everyone will soon know my discovery is real ..the stones will become even more fameous and so will the legends ..

i will just grow old and vanish into the past i love ...

Real de Tayopa (Tropical Tramp said:
Good afternoon Always, congratulations on Tayopa, my friend.

Don Jose de la Mancha

thank you.. Real de

your name is on that list .. with out your added wisdom i would be out there hiking in the heat still ...cross your fingers my friend , we are in for some interesting future ...i am not a rich man and i dont value money .. i hope i dont hate it ...

i hope we get to see the treasure before i die ,, ... would that be cool or what .. i would like to kiss that horse stone ...lol

you take care my friend , there are many more treasures waiting out there for both of us i hope ...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back