The Peralta Stones

I have a problem with DIA and their "theory"! Like most archaeologist, they do their best guess but usually it proves out wrong. The same with Geologist and their theories on how the earth was formed and evolves. Gold is where you find it, not where the geologist tell you.

Is it a priest or is it a banker. I have been told by a few that it is a banker and they wore hats like that back when the spanish/mexicans were here.

Just a new wrinkle to an old arguement!

Real de Tayopa (Tropical Tramp said:
HI Ellie: Pedico has many meaning, including drugs, and what you posted. It has to be used, taken in context to its wording / intention.

Don Jose d eLa Mancha el *Tropical Trampo*

Hi there El Tropical Trampo,

In a past topic I had mentioned that a clue could have up to three meanings. In this case using the word "Pedico", in context with what the horse map tells us. Pedico will be used to include all three clues previously mentioned, and these three clues are in fact 100% valid as I will soon demonstrate.

Sodomy (A man wants to do you in the bootie), hoof; what do you see (as a symbol) on one of the horse's hooves ? This symbol was clearly depicted on the tracing that I had seen. Last but not least... belonging to a beloved child and He will be introduced at a later date.

Santa Fe NM; you are a horse's ___! Try to stay on topic and knock off the B.S.

Have a great weekend though,

Ellie Baba

Attachments

• Horse Map [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    Horse Map [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 917
NuggetHunter Smith,

DIA doesn't just talk about the witch/priest. May I suggest you look up the names of the folks there that looked at the stones - there are many years of research, archaeology and geology in those 3 folks.

I am not saying it is the end all. The point I have an issue with - which is the same one I have had forever - is ----- where is the proof that
says the opposite? That's what one should want to see.

So far, all the opinions of it being genuine are heresay, or un-academic opinions. I'm open to any and all professional opinions on the authenticity of the stones and/or their carving. Where is that proof?

Beth

There are several kinds of proof:

Direct proof: Show that the intended theorem can be deduced from basic truths. Start with the basic principles, end with what you are trying to prove.
Proof by contradiction: Assume the intended theorem is false and show that this leads to a contradiction. This is often among the easiest kinds of proof. [Note: Once you have shown a contradiction, your proof is done. State what you have just disproved. Continuing on with other deductions only complicates, unnecessarily]
Mathematical induction: Show that the intended theorem is true for the first case. Then show that if it is true for any given case it is true for the next case. This shows that it is true for all positive integers (case 1, case 2, case 3...).
Impossibility proof: Show that something is impossible to do, by showing that it cannot be done in certain ways, and then show that there are no other ways. This is often the hardest kind of proof.
Existence proof: Usually, to show that some things with certain properties exist, just show an example. To prove there is an even prime number, just mention 2. If an example cannot be found, this can be a very difficult kind of proof indeed.
Proof by contraposition: If we have a statement of the form A implies B (If A then B), then the contrapositive is: not B implies not A. A statement is always equivalent to its contrapositive. If you have proved one, you have proved the other.
Backward proof: Assume the intended theorem is true. See that it leads to basic truths. This is a flawed method; it is not a proof. It may help you discover a proof, however. See if you can make the backward proof go forward.

There is also proof by overwhelming evidence. This is not a mathematical proof. But, it is often the best there is in Science, and can be very convincing. In the article All Numbers Are Less Than A Million is a joke based on this idea. There is also proof by waving your arms. This is when you pretend to prove something. You give some arguments and then leave the proof hanging. This may be satisfactory, under the circumstances. You just may not want to get into it at the time.

There is also proof by appeal to authority. Many science and pseudoscience articles use this method. It is, of course, no proof at all. I am just informing you that other people have done the proving. You may have to go elsewhere to find the evidence or proof. When the authority that you appeal to is "the scientific community" or "biologists" or "physicists," that is not proof. They could all be wrong. They have been wrong in the past. But I think that they are probably not all being unreasonable or stupid. They have sound logical arguments for what they say. An appeal to the authority of the opinions of average people, or to some government organization, or to "scientists" quoted in the supermarket tabloids should be less convincing.

And we have proof beyond a reasonable doubt. This is the standard for proof in our courts, with juries. Ideally, this sounds pretty good, and it seems to work well in most cases. Both sides present their arguments, and the jury judges, based on the facts as presented. And they cannot railroad someone, because they must be sure of guilt to judge a person guilty. But there are problems. For many reasons, jury decisions may not reflect the truth. They may have never been presented with the truth. And so, such "proof" is less reliable than any of the above kinds of proof.

Did you know that all numbers are less than a million. Allow me to prove it to you.

Let's try the first few numbers:

1<1,000,000
2<1,000,000
3<1,000,000
4<1,000,000
5<1,000,000
6<1,000,000
7<1,000,000
8<1,000,000
9<1,000,000
10<1,000,000
11<1,000,000
I think you see the pattern that is developing here. I've actually tried a couple hundred of these numbers. And all of them were less than a million.

Are you convinced? Of course not, that was pretty stupid. But, it mainly seems stupid because you knew that it was false, and it was nothing like a rigorous mathematical proof. But, this "proof" is very close to what often passes as proof in the non-mathematical world.

So many ways to show proof as SFNM pointed out even though he forgot the proof that's in the pudding, and three experts of different fields from the DAI could only give an opinion? Homar P. Olivarez

mrs.oroblanco said:
Give me just ONE expert who gave a different opinion.

B

Personally,I don't really think that any encouraging opinion will ever be given by such accredited professionals in Archaeology or related disciplines.
I wouldn't expect it,considering that they have a very poor regard for our "Treasure Hunting" hobby.It is an institutionalized belief that "Treasure Hunting" is little more than "Looting".Many of the laws against metal detecting,for example, have been promoted by such "experts".Their reports will,no doubt,discourage some folks from trying to follow the stones.Probably a good thing,for both them and us. They say it's a modern fake or doesn't exist...then we can say "pack it out"....right?

Regards:SH.

mrs.oroblanco said:
Give me just ONE expert who gave a different opinion.

B
We have several treasure hunting experts with a different opinion. Don't go insulting your friend Don Jose De Tayopa claiming there are no such experts. While not all have a degree from Treasue Hunting University, they have found treasures. Cowboys don't have degree's, yet we have expert cowboys. Homar

HI Ellie: Pedico has many meaning, including drugs, and what you posted.
It has to be used, taken in context to its wording / intention.

Don Jose d eLa Mancha el *Tropical Trampo*

Don Jose,

The image below depicts 100% context in relationship to the horse map as per the first clue (sodomy) relating to the word "Pedico".

The true Latin definition of pedico is related to a homosexual act of one man wanting to do another man in the end. In this case we are referring to an ass. Whose ass you may ask? The horse’s ass; take a close look at the horse’s ass and you will see that the horse’s ass represents another animal. I will present this information shortly.
(Somehiker, you should know what I am talking about.) So Gollum, we are not dealing with a complete whole horse, only half of a horse.

The architects do have a sense of humor, so if you are not applying due diligence as to solving the maps you will get F ‘ed in the end, or you are in fact a horse’s ass and this whole stone map fiasco is a fraud.

So we continue to argue over the validity of the stone maps based on when and how they were produced. I will make this point once again; it does not matter!

We worked a treasure site out a few years back near Buckeye. We had followed and documented all of the signs and symbols on the map and in the field. It took us about three months to figure it all out.

We located the area with some of our electronic gizmos that indicated a type of molecule/sub-atomic halo reacting to a gold resonance that was highly concentrated. All that we could find was a large hole that had been dug about 20 to 30 years ago. Our map work was 100% correct, we had worked the map and the clues all matched the area (X marks the spot, literally).

One of the roads above the target had been formed to produce a weird shape, a flaccid --deleted-- symbol that was about 300 feet long above our target “X”. If it were to say, “take a leak”, we would have been pissed upon. They were telling us in a symbolic way, “Piss on you”. The treasure has been removed.

Have you all found any clues on the horse’s hooves?

Look close there are two clues, are you all blind? In this profession one must pay attention to detail. The stone maps form this point on will become very complicated as you will soon see.

Later,

Ellie Baba

Well......what can I say :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: ::) ::)
I'm crackin up.......I'd say you are nuts,Ellie,but you would probably find a pair on that topo to add to that horse as well.

;D:SH.

HIO: Co8azone You posted --> Don't go insulting 'your' friend Don Jose De Tayopa claiming there are no such experts

Sniff Co8zon, you mean "your" friend doesn't include you ? Sniff.

Don Jose de La Mancha el *Tropical Trampo*

Allo Hiker, You posted --> I'd say you are nuts, Ellie,but you would probably find a 'pair' ------
--------------------

Hmm , blushing, dare I ask what are you referrng to?

Allo Hiker, You posted --> I'd say you are nuts, Ellie,but you would probably find a 'pair' ------
--------------------

Hmm , blushing, dare I ask what are you referrng to?

I'll get back to you on that,Don.
As soon as I finish cleaning up the coffee spray. SH. :help:

Ellie:
"a flaccid --deleted-- symbol that was about 300 feet long"

How are the "architects" gonna react when they find out that you are publicizing their fraternal secrets.

SH.

Does anybody have a book or somethin?
I have a copy of "The Dyslexics Guide to Spanish Treasure Symbols"
But it don't have nothin like that. :read2:

somehiker said:
... How are the "architects" gonna react when they find out that you are publicizing their fraternal secrets.

SH.

These genitalia symbols go back a long, long way. The Egyptians used similar stuff. It's all about fertility.

Springfield said:
somehiker said:
... How are the "architects" gonna react when they find out that you are publicizing their fraternal secrets.

SH.

These genitalia symbols go back a long, long way. The Egyptians used similar stuff. It's all about fertility.

I think that those Egyptians had something else in mind,though.

Regards:SH.

Y'all go ahead and laugh.

Where can you go to have more fun than right here my friends. Entertainment for nothin and your jokes for free. Everyone has a different reaction; some laugh, some stare in disbelief, some cannot even grasp the subject, some say B.S., some spray (I would like to have been there SH) and some, although a few in number want to know the truth. Who out there wants to know the truth? There is still much ground to cover my friends and I ain't got the time to waste any if no one is interested. All in favor say "aye", all who don't give a horse's ass say "nayyy".

I have a full time job taking care of my mine and right now the US Army is trying to get a hold of 10 of my mining claims, that's just a little less than 1/3 of the whole spread.

No takers on the hoof symbols? Right rear hoof = the "Flat Iron", left rear hoof =old style, double "J" anchor.

Later,

Ellie Baba

Ellie,

Hope all is well.

"These tracings were produced prior to the stones being located by Tumlinson. The tracings also had a number of symbols that were removed from the stones before they were found by Tumlinson. Travis Marlow and Clarence Mitchell are one and the same man. Mitchell founded Moel."

Just curious......Did your dad know Tumlinson or Mitchell? I understand if you don't want to answer......just curious. :icon_scratch:

I have no idea why you have injected all this talk about "sodomy", but maybe you can explain.

Could the left rear hoof be another three? I suppose the other hoof does look like an old time iron, so that's not so hard to follow. Problem is, Flat Iron and the rest of your horse are a little distance apart.

Take care,

Joe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back