The Peralta Stones

lamar said:
always lost said:
mrs.oroblanco said:
Mike,

Do you have any idea how many thousands of people have paid to see the stones? Multiply that by 50 or 75 bucks, and that equals one institution makes thousands on one single exhibit.

That----------is the simple math.

Whether someone agrees - is not important. On one trip alone, the stones made over $75,000. (for 2 days) - pretty good work if you can get it.

Beth

Lamar dose this go for all of us "If you have a question that you would like to ask me"

if so then i have two questions for you . being the "very humble and modest soldier of Christ' ask you these two questions ..

1.) .. . who could make the jars of black death who had those skills back then ...?

2.) ,,,how dose one ever forget Christ ...?
Dar always lost;
I am afraid that I do not understand the questions my friend. Who you be so kind as to enlighten me a bit more?
Your friend;
LAMAR
evil in jars , demons that steal the mind and souls of anyone who touches them ...who made them ... black oil the smell of sulfur & volcanic gases

2 .. to touch the bones of Christ is to know he is with you always ,and forever , i ask you the same question again ...

To the person who is derideing the P-Stones for makeing money, Question ,whats wrong with that ?, just because none of the $$$ is going in your pocket,sounds like a bit of jelousy on your part. If there that popular,make a set of your own,and charge,baby charge,to view.end.

lamar said:
Dear Jim Hatt;
I took the liberty of perusing your forum ………
I've yet to make a SINGLE POST on your forum!

Your friend;
LAMAR

I’m glad you had a chance to look around and see that we have lots of friendly people there with a lot of good information to share. No Trolls or Bullies interrupting the flow of any of the conversations. Things stay on topic and none of the discussions ever get hijacked. Must have seemed pretty dull to you tho?

lamar said:
Dear FEMF;
“ I've tried to assume the persona of a slightly absent-minded, arrogant Oxford professor who has little time to waste on dull students”

Your friend;
LAMAR

In view of this statement, it is probably best that you did not make any posts while you were there. One of the things we frown on the most is people who assume false personas, when they sit down at a keyboard, or establish multiple identities in forums, so they can play games with the members, as if they were all “dull students”.

My personal feelings about that kind of stuff is:

“NOT ON MY WATCH” (We have a few other Moderators over there that feel the same way) But it is what makes us different.

To each his own. :icon_thumleft:

Best,

Jim

mrs.oroblanco said:
Mike,

Do you have any idea how many thousands of people have paid to see the stones? Multiply that by 50 or 75 bucks, and that equals one institution makes thousands on one single exhibit.

That----------is the simple math.

Whether someone agrees - is not important. On one trip alone, the stones made over $75,000. (for 2 days) - pretty good work if you can get it.

Beth

Hello Beth,

I don't know where you got those figures from, but they do not look right to me. I have seen the stones on display (on tour if you will) twice and there was no charge for viewing them either time. To my knowledge the only time the M&M Museum charged to bring them out of storage was for private sessions with them.

Where did you see them displayed or read about it, where they charged just to view them when they were on tour?

Best,

Jim

Jim, if you have so many complaints about T.N.posting practices ,why hang around and post at all, just go back to your perfect world and safe haven of a web sight,where every bit of dust is cleaned up instantly,I bet there are no rust stains in your toilet bowl.end

always lost said:
Cubfan64 said:
always lost said:
...jim i am running some test sequence on the Jesse Capen case .. if you get back in that area make a circle around the parking lot area say out to 200 yards or so .. i put some of the details back together in a logical sequence that defind Jesse return back to the jeep that first night and he dose complete his second trail pattern near little hawk springs the second day .. he is ether on the second trail or a suspect met him in the parking lot ... i believe the suspect is using that parking lot area for a body dump ..

just take the time if your in that area ... ask beth if you want the second trail DR...

Quick word to the wise - I once (and only once) followed this person's directions in an honest effort to look over an area he suggested I investigate. Upon returning and posting photos and describing that I was unable to locate any of the things he tried to point out, I was disappointed when he let me know he had sent me there just as a joke to amuse himself.

I did have a beautiful view of the mountains and an excellent place for an afternoon snack and nap so it certainly wasn't wasted, but I personally wouldn't bother trusting his word again on anything. Just my $0.02

and you believe that's why i send you there ,,...

bait is a funny thing , you don't really under stand how much your bait is in danger till its to late . i spent hours trying to avoid a very larger cat and a group of very dangerous tribes people .. maybe if the cat feed on something it would give me the time i needed to see what i wanted to at the time .the cat was easy as you were . you are right it was a beautiful day ...and i was not joking but would i say so if i was ...and if you were in the same conditions as i was you may have done the same thing ..

i am sorry about what took place that day . no one else knew i was in the mts that day ...even them .. they watch you the whole time ,you don't know how very lucky you are sir ...

you did not know what you were looking for and they knew it from the start on the other hand , i am a hawk and they herd me coming . and they knew i knew they were there ..

you thing i did you wrong friend . i may have used you as bait but your alive to say so ...what did you prove ? ask your self that question and when you know the answer come tell me and i will tell you why they did not kill you .. you dont under stand the game do you ... ...

you were on top of the world , but you never reach the top of the mt .. thats why your still here .. there is two sides to a ridge ...!

do you want me to hold your hand next time ?

your own greed took you there not me i only pointed ...

Hola amigos,
Always Lost, you know that was a rather mean trick to pull, and you say there was an actual threat of danger involved? How would you like it if someone did that to you? If it was just a joke, it was in very poor taste, and you are not the first to send someone on a wild goose chase in the Superstitions.

I had intended to ask you about the Jesse Capen missing person case, because you have said that you dabble with Amerindian 'remote viewing' and thought it could not cause any harm at this point and may just find him, but if you were to send someone on a wild goose chase when it is a case of a missing person there could be repercussions. I hope you will consider that, and try to obtain the best information you are able to get by your methods; a family is suffering for this lost man and if you can help locate him, it will be helping a family to have closure, and your other claims will surely gain much stronger credence.

Good luck and good hunting amigos, I hope you all find the treasures that you seek.
Roy ~ Oroblanco

cactusjumper said:
Ellie,

"He was a good friend of mine and passed away a few years ago. The horse shoes originated from the old "Heart Cross Ranch" near Cochran, AZ."

When FEMF first posted the pictures of those shoes, I looked into the Heart/Cross thingie. I found the "Heart Cross Ranch" in that search. I guessed that the shoes might have come from there, but did not pursue the information further.

My first thought on seeing the picture, was that it related to a brand, and that's the direction I searched. I remember thinking that the ranch may have had their shoes manufactured in bulk lots by......Le Croix. :dontknow:

Nice to hear the rest of the story.

Take care,

Joe

Hi All,
I had looked for the heart cross brand with no luck (Pinal County and Maricopa County Brand Registry back in August of 2008.

Will have the rest of the Heart Cross Ranch story tomorrow.

Violet Frakes was born in the second coke oven north of the Gila River in 1908. I will have the complete article tomorrow the 1st of July 2010! Holy cattle guard, half of this year is up and gone.

Dear Lamar,
I have a seat in my house where no one is allowed to sit as it is reserved for your appearance my friend. You are always welcomed to my campfire for a hot plate of pork and beans and a fresh cup of coffee. Please do not sleep to close to the fire!
The A bars that are tilted (on the horse map) are used as a line to direct the user to locate a number of important clues. One line runs by the top of the crescent moon and then on to the word “Pedico” (Pedro {sic} the i and the c look like an r), while the other line enters and exits the crescent moon and ends at the elephant's eye. You all need to double check my lines and prove me right. There are a number of different translations for “Pedico”; Portuguese, Italian, Latin and Greek and this is right up Lamar's alley. I really do appreciate your input my friend; we have a lot of work ahead of us. Next is the Commentary on Mark of Nice, Father Kino and Manje discuss historical and geographical mythology.

I hope that we all have a great 4th of July!

Ellie Baba

logo.jpg
""""((((The “8”, infinity, analemma, forever and ever, the beginning and the end and rebirth. The Horse of the Holy Faith and all he represents will go on forever and so on.
The Stone Maps truly do in fact lead us to the greatest treasure in all of creation.))))"""" "Cant we all just get along "

lol

jim i am running some test sequence on the Jesse Capen case .. if you get back in that area make a circle around the parking lot area say out to 200 yards or so .. i put some of the details back together in a logical sequence that defind Jesse return back to the jeep that first night and he dose complete his second trail pattern near little hawk springs the second day .. he is ether on the second trail or a suspect met him in the parking lot ... i believe the suspect is using that parking lot area for a body dump ..

"""""just take the time if your in that area ... ask beth if you want the second trail:"""" InfospongeShadow Catcher

Too close to the border
Detector used: >>>>>>>>

""""They went that way"""" >>>>>>>>> to touch the bones of Christ is to know he is with you always ,and forever I’m glad you had a chance to look around and see that we have lots of friendly people there with a lot of good information to share. No Trolls or Bullies interrupting the flow of any of the conversations. Things stay on topic and none of the discussions ever get hijacked. Must have seemed pretty dull to you tho? “NOT ON MY WATCH” (We have a few other Moderators over there that feel the same way) But it is what makes us different.

To each his own.
""""but if you were to send someone on a wild goose chase when it is a case of a missing person there could be repercussions."""" How would you like it if someone did that to you? If it was just a joke, it was in very poor taste, and you are not the first to send someone on a wild goose chase in the Superstitions.
A picture is worth a thousand words. Being there…….priceless! Call (480) 982-7661 to reserve your memorable experience today.

logo.jpg

Attachments

• logo.jpg
    logo.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 417
  • logo.jpg
    logo.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 384
  • logo.jpg
    logo.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 413
Beth,

I have to ask the same question as Jim here. Please give me a source for where the Stone Maps generated that much money. I just shot off an email to Ray Grant at the Museum to get his input.

Best-Mike

ghostdog said:
Jim, if you have so many complaints about T.N.posting practices ,why hang around and post at all, just go back to your perfect world and safe haven of a web sight,where every bit of dust is cleaned up instantly,I bet there are no rust stains in your toilet bowl.end

ghostdog,

It doesn't bother me what goes on in T-Net forums. I am not accountable for what is posted here by other members. My posts are always on topic here, unless I am distracted by someone like you that has nothing to offer the conversation. Joe's constant complaining about the DUSA forums, has doubled our membership in about the last 3 months alone. I can't complain about that at all. The more you guys complain about them, the more people go check them out, and they register, and they stay. I must not be the only one who does not like stains in my toilet bowl. :dontknow:

Best,

Jim

Santa Fe NM wrote
A picture is worth a thousand words. Being there…….priceless! Call (480) 982-7661 to reserve your memorable experience today.

I will be staying in my portable hotel room, ala nylon sans all luxuries, complete w/solar heat & flow-through natural ventilation; running water <<if it rains>> & most likely as far from neighbors as possible. Are you suggesting other accomodations? Where will you be staying on your next visit? Thank you in advance,
Oroblanco

Oroblanco said:
always lost said:
Cubfan64 said:
always lost said:
...jim i am running some test sequence on the Jesse Capen case .. if you get back in that area make a circle around the parking lot area say out to 200 yards or so .. i put some of the details back together in a logical sequence that defind Jesse return back to the jeep that first night and he dose complete his second trail pattern near little hawk springs the second day .. he is ether on the second trail or a suspect met him in the parking lot ... i believe the suspect is using that parking lot area for a body dump ..

just take the time if your in that area ... ask beth if you want the second trail DR...

Quick word to the wise - I once (and only once) followed this person's directions in an honest effort to look over an area he suggested I investigate. Upon returning and posting photos and describing that I was unable to locate any of the things he tried to point out, I was disappointed when he let me know he had sent me there just as a joke to amuse himself.

I did have a beautiful view of the mountains and an excellent place for an afternoon snack and nap so it certainly wasn't wasted, but I personally wouldn't bother trusting his word again on anything. Just my $0.02

and you believe that's why i send you there ,,...

bait is a funny thing , you don't really under stand how much your bait is in danger till its to late . i spent hours trying to avoid a very larger cat and a group of very dangerous tribes people .. maybe if the cat feed on something it would give me the time i needed to see what i wanted to at the time .the cat was easy as you were . you are right it was a beautiful day ...and i was not joking but would i say so if i was ...and if you were in the same conditions as i was you may have done the same thing ..

i am sorry about what took place that day . no one else knew i was in the mts that day ...even them .. they watch you the whole time ,you don't know how very lucky you are sir ...

you did not know what you were looking for and they knew it from the start on the other hand , i am a hawk and they herd me coming . and they knew i knew they were there ..

you thing i did you wrong friend . i may have used you as bait but your alive to say so ...what did you prove ? ask your self that question and when you know the answer come tell me and i will tell you why they did not kill you .. you dont under stand the game do you ... ...

you were on top of the world , but you never reach the top of the mt .. thats why your still here .. there is two sides to a ridge ...!

do you want me to hold your hand next time ?

your own greed took you there not me i only pointed ...

Hola amigos,
Always Lost, you know that was a rather mean trick to pull, and you say there was an actual threat of danger involved? How would you like it if someone did that to you? If it was just a joke, it was in very poor taste, and you are not the first to send someone on a wild goose chase in the Superstitions.

I had intended to ask you about the Jesse Capen missing person case, because you have said that you dabble with Amerindian 'remote viewing' and thought it could not cause any harm at this point and may just find him, but if you were to send someone on a wild goose chase when it is a case of a missing person there could be repercussions. I hope you will consider that, and try to obtain the best information you are able to get by your methods; a family is suffering for this lost man and if you can help locate him, it will be helping a family to have closure, and your other claims will surely gain much stronger credence.

Good luck and good hunting amigos, I hope you all find the treasures that you seek.
Roy ~ Oroblanco

first off

who said i misled Cup in the first place he did , i did not say that . but he was having so much fun venting i went along with it . at that age its fun to watch them run around in circles . if they are willing ..

cup never complete his goal ...

i dont know what to say to you Roy , i thought i knew you better then that ,,, good luck you dont need my help any more ..tell Beth i hope they jesse.. i have to go ...

ROY a question for you ...

who did the Dutchman kill first the prospector the prospector's mule , or his nephew ..? now ask your self how i know he killed the mule after he killed his nephew ..?

you all lol at me , when i showed you i found 100 year old mule bones .... on top of the nephew's grave ...! you would be surprised how well my system works ...you remember what he said about the nephew when he shot him ..just about 1/2 inch above the center of the eyes..and put him .under a shelving rock .... the smallest clues may have the biggest rewards .

Hola amigos,

Always Lost wrote
first off

who said i misled Cup in the first place he did , i did not say that . but he was having so much fun venting i went along with it . at that age its fun to watch them run around in circles . if they are willing ..

cup never complete his goal ...

i dont know what to say to you Roy , i thought i knew you better then that ,,, good luck you dont need my help any more ..tell Beth i hope they jesse.. i have to go ...

ROY a question for you ...

who did the Dutchman kill first the prospector the prospector's mule , or his nephew ..? now ask your self how i know he killed the mule after he killed his nephew ..?

Well, my apologies if what I said offended you, still that was not a nice thing to do, to send Cubfan on a wild goose chase. I had hoped that you would try to be of help in the missing person case, but if you are not willing to help simply because someone on the internet did not think your trick of sending someone off on a snipe hunt was nice, that is your call to make. I was telling you because if someone deliberately sent searchers out on a wild goose chase in a missing person case, there could be LEGAL repercussions for the trickster.

As to your question, I don't think Waltz killed his own nephew. That version of events is only found in the Holmes Manuscript version, which even Brownie Holmes dis-owned. It is possible that he murdered his own nephew, however why is that particular part of the story not found in the other sources? Why did Dr Walker's story of Weiser not include any nephew? I am not convinced Waltz murdered his nephew, bottom line. As for killing the prospector's mule, that is a logical step for if his mule should be seen by anyone who knew him, they would know that Waltz had done something to him. Why do you accept the story of the nephew being murdered as true?

I recall your finding old bones, but do not recall your mentioning that they were 100 year old mule bones - not being an expert in the science of bones, I could not make any judgements on what those bones were - for all I knew, they could have been from a deer that got sick and died. There have been mules used by prospectors, miners, packers, hunters, ranchers etc in the Superstitions for some time, even the Army used them so finding mule bones would not be too odd, if they were charred and had cut marks on them we could conclude that Indians probably ate them but I couldn't see any charring in your photos and you did not mention any.

One more thing, I have not LOL'ed at you, except those few occasions when you have posted a joke. I don't think you crazy, though some folks think that anyone who goes out looking for treasures IS crazy, most of us here are treasure hunters so you are among friends not enemies.

Good luck and good hunting amigo, I hope you find the treasures that you seek.
Roy

Why do you accept the story of the nephew being murdered as true?

because it is ..

if you found a skull with a whole between the eyes, under some old mule bones ,under a shelving rock would accept the story...?

i would think 3 basic factors out of the story would confirm it as the truth . don't you .. i never found anything out there and i will state that in a Cort of law ..someone found it way before i did ...lol

Geesh, I can get in trouble without even saying anything or making a post!!!

First, let me say this: Roy and I are two entirely different people. We may have similar interests, but we have our own ideas on things, and we study up on different aspects of
things. We are husband and wife, NOT conjoined twins.

Jim H.,

Not that I'm trying to toot anybody's horn, here, but, DUSA has changed over the last
few months. It is an interesting forum, to be sure, but, in the last few months, DUSA
has added topics, and moderators, and it now has people to "fend off" and/or discuss
topics with people who have varying degrees of both experience and ideas. I think this
has made for a happier forum - thus, a forum that SHOULD be growing in membership.

Third topic - and separate issue here. I just cannot buy that Waltz shot the prospector
and the mule. Why? You might ask. Not because I don't believe that Waltz might
be capable of murder (though I really don't think he killed him), but nobody in
their right mind would EVER kill a mule. They were WAY too valuable then, and they
are valuable today. Why an older man would put himself afoot when there is a per-
fectly good beast of burden, is ridiculous. I can see a person killing a man and
STEALING his mule and his goods, but certainly not killing the mule. Talk about
something BIG to try and hide. The buzzards would be there almost immediately,
pointing out the obvious. There were always "buzzard chasers" then, and there
are buzzard chasers now ---- see some buzzards circling, and some folks will
stop what they are doing and go see what the birds are up to - almost all the
cowboys and ranchers do that here.

Beth

Always Lost wrote
<Oroblanco wrote> Why do you accept the story of the nephew being murdered as true?

because it is ..

if you found a skull with a whole between the eyes, under some old mule bones ,under a shelving rock would accept the story...?

i would think 3 basic factors out of the story would confirm it as the truth . don't you .. i never found anything out there and i will state that in a Cort of law ..someone found it way before i did ...lol

A human skull? Like Dick Holmes found? Doesn't that tell you the Holmes Manuscript is not true? What is the very first place to go, in that set of directions? First Water. Where was the very first place Dick Holmes rushed off to, after Waltz was dead? Hidden Water. The Holmes have disowned that manuscript - doesn't that bother you about its being genuine? So no, I would still have problems with the Holmes Manuscript version of events even if I found 100 year old mule bones under a shelving rock. Are you saying that you found a human skull, with a hole between the eyes, UNDER the bones you showed us photos of?

One more thing, not really part of this topic except peripherally, in the missing person case - I am not a member of the search & rescue teams there, have no connections and/or 'pull' with any of them, and can't even get there to go look for myself so don't hold it against them for what I posted. It was just a thought, that since no one has been able to find him, his family is in grief, plus if you wanted us to believe in your psychic abilities, being able to locate a lost man would certainly help. Probably was a mistake to ask, but my mistake not theirs.
Oroblanco

to be honest with you i agree with you Beth ...there dose not look to be any real reason for him to kill the mule but he already had one and he wanted food so he could stay and work the mine longer .. killing the nephew was more out of disgust for his youth and foolishness then rage ..

the Dutchman was a smart man , he most likely shot the birds and ate them too . buzzard stew ..lol

i am surprised he didn't eat the nephew too ...lol

Wow there is an image - buzzard stew. :P

Sheesh just noticed the time, got to sign off - :coffee2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back