RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are already double posting. I don't think you need much more to get to tri-posts. Sure I can handle buying the rum. :laughing9:

Do some heavy futy research on those areas, lady.

I am afraid that I am not very good with
futy research.
JK lol. Actually, I did attempt at one time. I couldn't find anything. Don't want to offend anyone, but there is a different way of ... well their directions given are... ARGH! There's an obvious language barrier!

Me:
What town or county is it in?

Y'all jest foller Ole Jer'miah's Run roun' the bends, up the holler, over yonder a lil bit. yo'uns 'll go past Bubba's. Ya'll 'member Bubba's, din't cha? Foller it, oh may fer a healthy hike, an' it be rioght thar cross the crick. Over yonder, ya know.

Still no purty red ribbon by my name. I submitted payment late last week. I don't remember it taking so long. I am having political meme withdrawls.

Wish I had a ribbon by my name... But... Rum is expensive.

untitled.png

AARC you may get in trouble:laughing7:

Bart, have you met the midges yet?

Why yes I have WD. They introduced themselves in the mac when we were becalmed. And then again yesterday while MDing. What a joy they are.

9B7B0CBB-431A-4E10-AD06-59A7CA754E2C.gif

Why yes I have WD. They introduced themselves in the mac when we were becalmed. And then again yesterday while MDing. What a joy they are.

And what about the biting flies? Nothing like a fun day on the lake when it’s 90 , lake is flat as glass, and you have midges crawling in your nose, eyes, ears, mouth, and the flies are biting your ankles and legs!

I was confused with all these yankee type bugs......the ones that bite are the ones I thought you were referring to. The biting type of flies were eating us alive.

Seems like nothing makes them go away either.

RR....that whiskey I got just keeps getting better with every cleaning I give it....shes a beauty, let's see yours !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back