RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't stay on long. My mom is on the warpath against detecting because I left a bullet on her table. I'm sorry I like appreciating my finds, everywhere I go!

We have to go to the post office today, and I'm mad, she's mad, and neither of us let anyone else win so...

Rusty, Honor thy Father and Mother.

Oops, stepped up on the box. I better go before I start the sermon.

Have a great and Blessed day everyone!

Good morning RR. MY mistake, I "assumed" that since you posted them they HAD TO HAVE TIES to the South. One was actually Arizona and I had to look that up as I did not remember Arizona belonging to the "other" side. Not like you care ? Then who posted them ? :laughing7:
As far as being in her league, give her 15 years and she will look like an old Basset Hound and then you will be grateful she wasn't in your league. We may be mostly "older" than you, but trust me.............. the years of experience that we all have combined would boggle your mind. :notworthy:

But...what abo...but I...but she...I...But...Durn it.

You're right, but I'm tired of hearing about my rusty babies being a problem. They aren't a problem, they are neatly piled up in my room. All of my bullets (6) my case shot (16) my artillery stuff...yeah that's about it not counting misc. stuff. It's happened since my detecting dad got married to my neat freak mom. Rusty stuff has to go, or get cleaned up!, aka stored away so it can't be seen. Nah eh. I'm displaying my stuff so the world can see it!

This mini rant, brought to you by: Morning.

Simon, I am merely appreciating the beauty of the female sex, is all. North or South, a girl is a girl!

RR, don't you have space in the barn that you could fix up as your workshop or something ?

I take the trash out, I come back inside, I go back out with another bag, and the trash bags are ripped open, all over the road. What the actual heck!?!?

Enjoyed tha show this morning guys. CB2519E7-636C-444D-BC09-D3D2ED73BD57.gif

I take the trash out, I come back inside, I go back out with another bag, and the trash bags are ripped open, all over the road. What the actual heck!?!?
=========
A 100 years from now some guy with a metal detector will discover your dumped trash and he will become rich :tongue3:

morning RR any plans for detecting today?

got to go mom telling me to do the daily chores

20190722_093758.jpg hercules jeans......1910-1960......this one dates to 40s I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back