RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's an 1890s-1900s flask. It is the first embossed flask I've found that doesn't say warranted, so I bought it. It's an exceptionally clear bottle, but it looks cloudy in the pic because of the humidity.

DSC_0054.jpg

That is a gooden....Congrats !!

20190722_191021.jpg I know you like to stage nice photos....so I ran out and put this one in the sun.

Not nearly as nice as some of your photos though.

Later mates, cabin service just arrived :laughing7:9A26B2A5-2920-4205-AE01-A336762ED78C.jpeg

Night my sea faring chums.

C U N AM

It's time I head in. I'll take a better staged photo of the flask tomorrow. Goodnight.

Morning, Tom.

maxresdefault.jpg

I am afraid that I am not very good with JK lol. Actually, I did attempt at one time. I couldn't find anything. Don't want to offend anyone, but there is a different way of ... well their directions given are... ARGH! There's an obvious language barrier!

Me:

Well, if you aren't up to "futy" level guess you can try "duty." Maybe one day you can futy.
Anyway, why not ask in the Technics forum...state what you got on your hands and ask for advice on how to approach. Some people on Tnet are pretty clever about that sort of thing.
I got to find a perfect woman for Tom based on observation. Have a pic buried here somewhere he will adore:D
(Captain is awful trusting leaving the crew alone)

Good morning Tom Hot coffee.gif sorry my reply is late but I was distracted.

Morning Simon, Tom and ARC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back