RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bart, your escapades sounds like an episode of Below Deck.

Not anymore WD.......I'm a married man. The stories from those days would get me divorced because they mainly were about the conquest and adventures of the opposite sex. There was this one batchelorett party last week......I got picked out to perform all the tasks that these crazy women had on there list. Resized_20190713_232720.jpeg heres one of them piggy backing me around the pink pony on macinac island. I got picked out because one of these tasks involved me taking off my shirt and I was the only one in the group that didn't have man boobs !! Lol Lol !! Dont worry I already told my wife about this one....it was a lot of fun and it was a great bunch of girls. So it can definitely get like below deck very quickly if you let it !!

But seriously Bart.
You are well aware of the weather.
To the N.W. in lower Mi. they are telling folks to stay off the roads due to flooding.
I even have a puddle out front here in the sand. (Ooooh!)

With higher than "normal" water levels in the big lakes , obstructions visible in recent times can be covered now. Though still hungry.

River run off will be staining water for days or longer around river mouths.
Floating debris including deadheads (no ,not Grateful Dead fans) pic-nik tables and anything else that can float..

Not sure where you are ,or are going precisely (and don't want to know for sake of competitive plotting) but fishing nets are not always marked as required , and storms can move them about too.

You and your crew are up against more than wind and personalities , but you sure have your work cut out for you without the weather.
Travel safe! Eyes open.

Just swerved around 3 logs...and I'm in the middle of a lightning storm right now....waves are picking up quickly now !!15636557282418290147714045107095.jpg15636557608655283290651991001941.jpg 45 more miles till I'm back at the pink pony for rum !!

011.JPG its soooo hot they tried to get in :)

its so humid here that fish are swimming on land

Made it through that squall.....mac island dead ahead 33 miles. Low of 57 tonight on the island....say what ?? I quit.....send me home !!

Wheres the reales WD ?? They are there somewhere.

RR,

That's because I'm tougher than the rest....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Gb, Bill, I don't know how y'all stand it, especially you Bill, being in Canada and all. It's 97 here,but with the humidity, it feels like 105, and the only thing happy right now outdoors, is the cicadas.

Bart,

When you got it flaunt it....like you I'm married but nothing stopping me from looking and flirting....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Bart, be careful...Tom will see that photo, and catch the next flight to Michigan!:laughing9:

It's so hot, the hens are picking up worms with pot holders!

It's so hot, that every gay person that came out, just went back in!

It's so hot, that I saw Optimus Prime transform into an A/C unit!

Ha ha....that's great RR.

Bart,

When you got it flaunt it....like you I'm married but nothing stopping me from looking and flirting....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Agreed bill......I'm married but I'm not dead. My wife got a kick out of it !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back