RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I teach...

Sheesh ... Didn't you just learn something :P

:)

Seriously; LOL, Math, Philosophy, History, no wait, something technical where people could get hurt if they do not follow instructions to the letter.

Or your just pulling my leg.

TOM !

Welcome back... we were wondering what had happened to you.

***ARC deletes all the posts biatching about Tom leaving*** ----- JK :)

---

You know what - it was a very productive week without a computer! I restored so many objects and did a lot of other important things.
I tell ya, computers, internet, mobile phones etc. throw people backwards.... :headbang:

Hey tom good to see your back !! Show us that grenade when you have time. Welcome back !!

photo-857.JPG
photo-785.JPG
A toast to tom being back !!

i may not be old enough for that Bart but looks good

Hey gold boy what are you doing on your first day of summer break ? You going for glass or metal detecting ??

gosh.... so many pages to look at.
All the likes comes later friends!!

I post also some pics of a cannon ball from the Association I restored this week.
It is a shame I can not post pics from the museum stuff I worked on. Restored a spur, over and over inlaid with silver. Had a lot of fun the last week on the work!

---

You know what - it was a very productive week without a computer!

I bet, was on a VTC earlier and posting here laughing during a budget report. LOL Something funny, I am thinking hell yes.

probably both later i got a site where the other day i was at a old mill i was walking up and down the creek looking for glass and i saw the edge of the old wooden mill boat in the side of the bank. i could see what was the corner of it. but still really neat i went back yesterday and the creek had risen enough to cover the boat back though may go swing around that

Hey tom good to see your back !! Show us that grenade when you have time. Welcome back !!

ooooops, Forgotten to finish the grenade...:icon_scratch: :laughing7:

The canvas is not easy to re attach on that piece but I do it in the next days! I think Terry is also waiting to get it back. I bet he will fall off his chair when he sees it :laughing7:

Hey gold boy what are you doing on your first day of summer break ? You going for glass or metal detecting ??

i got a 1930's meds bottle i will get pics up later i found at my great grandmothers house

oh yea that song

If I know my brother in law that will be next. The vodka has proven to be a challenge.........switching to the more efficient triple reflux column still. Just put out a line of sparkling rassberry hardwater !!

since Tom is back lets have some rum and food

*** ARC snatches the rum and guzzles it down as gold boy reaches for the rum***

"Awww man fresh out of rum"

***ARC pushes a bag of sour cream and onion potato chips and a snickers bar... gobstoppers... and some other miscellaneous food toward GoldBoy***

"But we have food".

:)

Seriously; LOL, Math, Philosophy, History, no wait, something technical where people could get hurt if they do not follow instructions to the letter.

Or your just pulling my leg.

Sure...

I hate when people get hurt because they don't know MATH !

OR Philosophy...

OR History.

"what do you mean you don't know who Abe Lincoln was... and his thoughts on slavery... and how many slaves the south had... we are gonna kick yer arse ! ! !"

:P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back