RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1590533
All prepped .Just have to cook em:)

Looks great, now you just need about 12 more, and then if you and the others want any then you will need to get on that too.

By the way, I actually like mine nearly burnt.

So whats your "take" on that story... ?

I read it awhile ago.

time to rest :laughing7:

Attachments

• tumblr_p8cxqd6jKN1wow2nbo1_400.jpg
    tumblr_p8cxqd6jKN1wow2nbo1_400.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 41
Tom,

We missed your off the wall humour, I'll even use the European/British spelling as a tip of the hat to your location....lol.

Glad you're back to raise a little hell....

Think I can smell them! Smells like burning rubber ....no, my wife is in the kitchen ....

Last edited:
photo-879.JPG oh yaaaaa !! I aint gonna hold my breath, not a single mark.......but man, she sure looks right !!! All hand worked. Ive seen central american pieces like this with no marks. Waist deep water and very clean. 64 grams and hollow. Either way this one is 14k and amethyst !!photo-887.JPG
photo-881.JPG woooo hoooo !! Thank you lady luck. Ill see jeweler tomorrow.

very nice find there hope it is real

i went digging i found nothing oh well can't find something every time you go

gold boy,

A little secret about metal detecting or lots of other efforts in life for that matter. It's not always the results but the thrill of the chase that's most of the fun.

Regards + HH

Bill

i went digging i found nothing oh well can't find something every time you go

So whats your "take" on that story... ?

I read it awhile ago.
As Ocala/Silver Springs as part of the escape route for CSA Sec of State Judah P Benjamin, CSA Sec of War John C Breckinridge, and CSA Capt of CSS TALLAHASSEE John Taylor Wood (nephew of Jefferson Davis and grandson of US President Zachery Taylor), that happened.
Benjamin had cousins in Ocala, and David Levy Yulee (another cousin) wife stayed with them after Jefferson Davis's baggage train made it to Yulee's Cottonwood Plantation in Archer where her 15 yo son, C Wickiliffe and CSA Lt John S Purviance, CO G, 10th Fla Reg, buried two of Davis's trunks.
After Ocala, Breckinridge and Wood escaped down the East coast of Florida, and at Fort Dallas (Miami) hijacked a Cuban fishing boat and sailed to Cuba.
Zachery Taylor was commandant of Fort King (Ocala) during the Seminole Wars and the Marshall family of Abbeville, SC where Davis and cabinet made final escape plans also had a plantation near Silver Springs on the Oklawaha River.
Benjamin went to Gamble Plantation in Ellenton (Breckinridge's sister Letitia was married to Robert H Gamble) and sailed to Bahamas with one of his blockade runners associated with the Gamble Plantation.
There is a lot of Florida's War of Northern Aggression history that has been ignored in the history books. :thumbsup:

I really need to do my family history i;m related to the 12th president and Jefferson Davis by his daughter marrying him

As Ocala/Silver Springs as part of the escape route for CSA Sec of State Judah P Benjamin, CSA Sec of War John C Breckinridge, and CSA Capt of CSS TALLAHASSEE John Taylor Wood (nephew of Jefferson Davis and grandson of US President Zachery Taylor), that happened.
Benjamin had cousins in Ocala, and David Levy Yulee (another cousin) wife stayed with them after Jefferson Davis's baggage train made it to Yulee's Cottonwood Plantation in Archer where her 15 yo son, C Wickiliffe and CSA Lt John S Purviance, CO G, 10th Fla Reg, buried two of Davis's trunks.
After Ocala, Breckinridge and Wood escaped down the East coast of Florida, and at Fort Dallas (Miami) hijacked a Cuban fishing boat and sailed to Cuba.
Zachery Taylor was commandant of Fort King (Ocala) during the Seminole Wars and the Marshall family of Abbeville, SC where Davis and cabinet made final escape plans also had a plantation near Silver Springs on the Oklawaha River.
Benjamin went to Gamble Plantation in Ellenton (Breckinridge's sister Letitia was married to Robert H Gamble) and sailed to Bahamas with one of his blockade runners associated with the Gamble Plantation.
There is a lot of Florida's War of Northern Aggression history that has been ignored in the history books. :thumbsup:

love it man.

***ARC waits for more***

gold boy,

That just doesn't sound right about Jefferson Davis marrying his daughter are you sure you got the facts straight?

I really need to do my family history i;m related to the 12th president and Jefferson Davis by his daughter marrying him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back