RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hemp_and_Shipping_009_970c_01_ed.jpg

Ehhhhhh...

Welp...

That's aboutas much Tnet "fun" as I can handle in one day.

arrivederci.

Three weeks later we had some amazing new furniture out of both woods

...So he made furniture out of the wet wood?

Was it outdoor furniture? If so, could "maybe" have gotten away with it, but takes a long time to properly dry wood for furniture.

And yes, diving down for sunken logs is.......well, very nearly insane! :tongue3:

...So he made furniture out of the wet wood?

Was it outdoor furniture? If so, could "maybe" have gotten away with it, but takes a long time to properly dry wood for furniture.

And yes, diving down for sunken logs is.......well, very nearly insane! :tongue3:

No, not at all. I know I did not mention every little thing that he did in the process of making after we left, but something tells me he stuck some wood in the kiln. Heck I bet he used a saw and some glue too, but I was not there for that either.

Looks like Dalmatian islands or Crete. You take that one.

Nope... most pics I post are just a random picture found during a Google search for a "what is it" via this site.

In fact almost every picture... I rarely take pictures anymore... am trying to get back into "mode"...

For years I was picture happy and took tons of pictures... but then I would look back and think this about half of them "why did I take this or that picture"...

Then I had an even deeper realization about a majority of the pictures that I had taken...

No one else will even give a crap. heh

I had masses of photos... which are mostly of my dogs doing silly stuff of cute stuff etc etc...

Or stuff etc...

But how many can ya take... and better yet... keep.

I am just glad pictures these days are digital... easier to keep / manage than printed stuff.

"look this is my dog at age 2".... "and this one was when he was three and lost his bone"...

Bah... give me a break.... no one else cares about it but me... AND I already SAW IT ! :P

:)

I have many of the family pictures at the ranch; from tintypes to modern, many of people I of course did not know know but someone always wrote of the back who was who. Not everyone is family of course in the pictures, many prize bulls, or Pancho to LBJ.

Digital is so much easier to manage, I take few pictures and when I do it is of something and not someone, mainly landscapes. But the pictures I take rarely ever captures what it is I am seeing. Or in other words I just suck at it, and never been a fan of having my picture taken either.

Now my father... he took pics... and wished he took more of his early diving days... Pre and post Seabees era...

And wish more were taken of him and my grandfather AND labeled / described.

I inherited tons of slides and pics etc... but very few have any way of being deduced as to "where" "what" when" etc.

Beings both have been gone for some time.

Taking a picture is one thing...

What and why are another. :P

I love pictures... and the old saying is "pictures say 1000 words"...

But I disagree.

Well guys... thread seems to be moving better.

Lag is gone it seems. :)

Seems Simon and Tom have dropped out though due to the mess.

Shame.

Havnt seen either on any other forums, I really wanted to see that boarding grenade all finished !!

Funny how people come and go........I noticed that hvacker, and clv are gone too. Kurios kevin was posting like 4 times a day and then gone. Who knows what curves life throws at people, but you do find yourself wondering why they left or where they went ?? Oh well......the show must go on !!

Yeah I have seen some users that were on Tnet everyday all day... then all of a sudden... that's it gone.

Wonder if they died or just left to another site... or just gave up on this site.. or ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back