RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
morning Tnet i'm finally getting out of school for summer

wptv-mel-fisher-gold-bar_1517310994190_76711990_ver1_0_640_480.jpg

Go get some more bottles gold boy !! You got the whole summer now. Woo hoo !!

if the sun doesn't fry me this summer

if the sun doesn't fry me this summer

Didn't you say you had an 1800s site ?? Go there and work it good as much as you can !! Early morns and afternoons. You know that will pay off for you with the whole summer to explore !!

Oh Hell, I figured you where in your 20s. You know early with that whole peg leg thing, that was just fooling around and not serious at all.

So you got a tractor? I remember as a kid growing up in Texas and Mexico without a license. I drove tractor until I was about 11, then started driving dirt bikes where I wanted to go, hit 13 and got my first ride. Those where the good days, police out in the country did not ask dumb as questions like, Do you have a drivers license or Are you even old enough to drive; hell not, they had commons sense and needed to get back and tend to their own livestock, so they would say, do your folks know your out here driving around.

nine times out of ten it did not matter if you said yes or no, because they would always say then get yourass home.

Wow... I had you guessed at 20's as well.

heh

Make you feel old right; other day some fella posted a Ford key on what is it. Like it was from the 1400s or something. I am just waiting on some smartass to post a Prince Albert can.

i have a four wheeler and a tractor and black bart the 1880's site is in a field were it would be a wonder to find the the trash pit because some moron took a bulldozer over the house site

Oh Hell, I figured you where in your 20s. You know early with that whole peg leg thing, that was just fooling around and not serious at all.

So you got a tractor? I remember as a kid growing up in Texas and Mexico without a license. I drove tractor until I was about 11, then started driving dirt bikes where I wanted to go, hit 13 and got my first ride. Those where the good days, police out in the country did not ask dumb as questions like, Do you have a drivers license or Are you even old enough to drive; hell not, they had commons sense and needed to get back and tend to their own livestock, so they would say, do your folks know your out here driving around.

nine times out of ten it did not matter if you said yes or no, because they would always say then get yourass home.

Agreed... peg leg thing was just joking around.

:/

Um... Well at least you starting out young in the hobby of metal detecting...
I also have been into finding stuff since even younger than you.
:)

***ARC grins at the others in the RCT and thinks how he must now watch what he types***

odd job i know ya'll were kidding about the pegleg it gave me a good laugh while i was healing up

i have a four wheeler and a tractor and black bart the 1880's site is in a field were it would be a wonder to find the the trash pit because some moron took a bulldozer over the house site

If you have access to that site then grid search that area man. Just takes a few sticks and some string to make your lanes. Just need two lane, done with one move that outter stick over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back