Gifs, Pics, and More

:laughing7:
Tom,

And you're rubbing off on me also.....I fermented some traditional Sauerkraut just cabbage and kosher salt nothing else so I am following the German purity laws of sauerkraut or is that just for beer?....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

and it works?

I bought some time ago an traditional stoneware barrel to make Sauerkraut but I forgot to fill the rim with water regularly... approx 10 Kilo Sauerkraut and a lot of work wasted :icon_scratch:

Now we try to "waste" your cucumbers :laughing7: :laughing7: What could go wrong! :headbang:

Hey, seems there is Party time in Austin Taxes

:occasion18:
I was REAL happy to hear they released the driver of the car :hello2: At least one place on earth with correct justice

Tom,

And you're rubbing off on me also.....I fermented some traditional Sauerkraut just cabbage and kosher salt nothing else so I am following the German purity laws of sauerkraut or is that just for beer?....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Bill, comes the water out of the cabbage or did you filled it with water?

The cabbage I used wasn´t real for making Kraut. Way to hard and I stomped it for hours without success. I just filled it up with tap water.... Later I learned that there is a special cabbage for making Kraut! It is much softer and after a short time of stomping water comes out and the salt does the rest of the work.

Hey, in a few weeks we fill up the honey from this year :hello2: 130 Kilos so far.

Can´t wait the apples are ready in my area. Many trees and no one takes care of them. Good old sorts! I wanna make a lot apple juice this year to store it. We bought everything for it. An old press, and large pot to cook all kind of stuff in for storage etc.

It will look like this:

SIMOOOOON!

Good morning Buddy :hello2:

Cant sleep again so it´s your turn now to hold me awake!! :laughing7:

Hey, check my new avatar!!!!! :headbang:

5:00 in the morning. Time to wake up the neighbors with the damn coffee grinder :laughing7:

This machine is at the end of it´s live and gets louder and louder every day :headbang: :laughing7: LOL

Breakfast is ready :laughing7:

Breakfast.jpg

Seems Simon just given some likes and disappeared again :dontknow: :laughing7:

If you are still using that same grinder, it needs a muffler. I have to look at what model you got. Was it that twin cylinder gas engine one or was that what you sent me :icon_scratch:

Yes, I noticed your avatar. It looks nice but why is that bottle out of your reach ? Mrs.W. teasing you with it :laughing7:

Yes, I noticed your avatar. It looks nice but why is that bottle out of your reach ? Mrs.W. teasing you with it :laughing7:

Buddy you misunderstood the pic. The bottle is the god in the sky and this are paying hands :headbang:

If you are still using that same grinder, it needs a muffler. I have to look at what model you got. Was it that twin cylinder gas engine one or was that what you sent me :icon_scratch:

Muffler? What kind of tool is that now?

Wait, I check it on google!

Ha! Google is great. Found the Muffler 2000 but it looks more like a microphone but not like a coffee grinder...

muffler 2000.jpg are you sure about it?? Wify has something similar in the kitchen to froth milk for coffee but not to grind it.

==========

Ok, now I understand. ( But only one bottle ? are you on a diet ? )

LOL

Buddy I tried to put a Veltis barrel in the pic but the avatars has to be maximum 100 by 100 pixels so just a bottle must do it! :laughing7:

If your wife will let us borrow her new BMW we can fix it up something like this and still a beer dispenser in the back seat :hello2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back