Gifs, Pics, and More

If your wife will let us borrow her new BMW we can fix it up something like this and still a beer dispenser in the back seat :hello2:

BMW?? I am a poor old restorer and not a pimp! :laughing7:

After this C o r o n a B/S my next car will look like this but with 100 years old toothless donkeys!

kutsche-4.jpg

Those are pretty horses Tom, did you trade your camel and goats for them ?

Wait a minute Tom, you had to google the word muffler yet you know what decadent is ? :icon_scratch:

Wait a minute Tom, you had to google the word muffler yet you know what decadent is ? :icon_scratch:

yup! Never heard it before.

Google has also shown car exhausts as example but I thought that can not be :laughing7: The "muffler" I posted looked more like a kitchen tool.

Last edited:
Simon, what is with the small and medium business in the Us with all that C B/S ?

Here are thousands of small businesses that gone broke and also larger companies close many shops all around the country!

=========

That is great news Tom. Congratulations :notworthy:

Does that mean you can now charge more for your work ?

The attachments won't open, says they are invalid.

The worth gone a little bit up if I sell them. Anyway, they have very good provenances so the publication doesn´t make it much higher in worth.

I saw it after the upload that something gone wrong again. One post on top too. I still can see the images when I click on then and they are stored on T-Net so I don´t understand no noe else can see them.

Ha! visible now :hello2: Can you see them too?

On the first upload a popup shown up and said "Tom uploaded too many pics in the last two hours and he has to wait 24 hours to upload more" :icon_scratch: :dontknow:

Just kidding! :laughing7: I guess T-Net just getting old like us LOL

Here they are as photographs after cleaning, restoration and mounting them

First one is a queen, second a noble person without mentioned titles and the last is a General

Amunirdis.JPG HAREMH10a.jpg Padjhoremhab.JPG

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back