Gifs, Pics, and More

giphy.gif

OK... here you go :laughing7: :occasion14:

8c13078ff48cef602989877012990274.gif let's go cruising :laughing7:

=======

I kid you NOT ! We went to Cape Cod one year. Took a trip out to Martha's Vineyard for an evening clambake with clams, lobsters, and yummy sailfish :icon_thumright: It was dark when the trip headed back to the Cape. It started off smooth with everyone below deck eating, ( again ), drinking and listening to the band play. It seemed kinda strange to hear the sounds of the engines go from high rpm to low rpm and then back and forth over and over. I guess this was due to the boat props being in the water one moment and then out of the water the next. It was not until the bands instruments ALL fell over that people started to wonder what was going on. We were told that a storm just developed without warning and that the best place was to be below deck and at the center of the boat. The wife had locked herself in one of the bathrooms due to being seasick. I did not want the boat to sink with me trapped below deck so I went up on deck. There was a few brave souls up there. But it was so dark we couldn't see a thing and being up on the deck we really could feel the boat rocking due to the swells. We were getting soaked from the waves. Since I did not feel like being swept overboard in shark waters, I opted to wait below deck. I never got sick. Just as in a plane with turbulence, I looked straight ahead imagined myself riding our school bus on the back country roads. ( Works every time ) :icon_thumright:. The group of people we were there with were great. They started stuffing their pockets and purses with food, but mostly crackers and bread. We all agreed that once the wife got back to were we were staying she would be hungry. Every time I watch Deadliest Catch, it takes me back to that trip and how rough the water was.

Oh Tom :hello2:

Mrs.W sent me a short video clip which explains WHY you had to do a kitchen remodel job :headbang:

Tom a.gif

Here are some pics of the job I did on our kitchen. I did the job SO well that my wife has finally stopped asking me to fix things :hello2: :headbang: :icon_thumleft: :coffee2:.

b.jpg
c.jpg
d.jpg

Thank you for your suggestions :notworthy: 8-)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back