Gifs, Pics, and More

EdtX6_jUEAExmV0.jpg

On this date, two years ago, Max suddenly passed.

In his memory, he will hold down the fort for Simon for a week. :notworthy:

Max.jpg

Hey Tom, here is my garden I planted in the front yard.

a.jpg
Maybe it needs a little more sun :icon_scratch:

On this date, two years ago, Max suddenly passed.

In his memory, he will hold down the fort for Simon for a week. :notworthy:

View attachment 1851640

You brought tears to my eyes Simon.
We've had 2 Black beauties in over the years, both were excellent pets.
Hence the name "Pepper" after our first that we had to adopt out when we went travelling in /92 over to Pacific/SE Asia for a couple years combined.

We lost our second one to a thyroid issue, she was bringing up blood with the food.
Wife was in Malta with a group, and I had to make the final decision-simply heart breaking it was.
Brought her into another vet, as our cat clinic didn't put pets down.
The vet called me at work the next day to tell me he doesn't put healthy looking pets down.
I was standing in front of customers in my scrap yard-not believing that this vet was telling me.
I said phone the cat clinic-he returned the the call 15 minutes later and said it was done.

He ripped the heart out on that call-I'll never really get over loosing her either-nor really forgive that vet. (Even though I understand his reasons)

I said to him "How would you feel if I saw your loved one's Obits, then phones you up at work and asked you how you feel?" He apologized to me-but still......

They rent a whole lot of space in the heart, always a kind purr, cupboard love, my condolences Simon.

=======

I kid you NOT ! We went to Cape Cod one year. Took a trip out to Martha's Vineyard for an evening clambake with clams, lobsters, and yummy sailfish :icon_thumright: It was dark when the trip headed back to the Cape. It started off smooth with everyone below deck eating, ( again ), drinking and listening to the band play. It seemed kinda strange to hear the sounds of the engines go from high rpm to low rpm and then back and forth over and over. I guess this was due to the boat props being in the water one moment and then out of the water the next. It was not until the bands instruments ALL fell over that people started to wonder what was going on. We were told that a storm just developed without warning and that the best place was to be below deck and at the center of the boat. The wife had locked herself in one of the bathrooms due to being seasick. I did not want the boat to sink with me trapped below deck so I went up on deck. There was a few brave souls up there. But it was so dark we couldn't see a thing and being up on the deck we really could feel the boat rocking due to the swells. We were getting soaked from the waves. Since I did not feel like being swept overboard in shark waters, I opted to wait below deck. I never got sick. Just as in a plane with turbulence, I looked straight ahead imagined myself riding our school bus on the back country roads. ( Works every time ) :icon_thumright:. The group of people we were there with were great. They started stuffing their pockets and purses with food, but mostly crackers and bread. We all agreed that once the wife got back to were we were staying she would be hungry. Every time I watch Deadliest Catch, it takes me back to that trip and how rough the water was.

I'd gotten sick.:laughing7:

Good Sunday afternoon folks

Tom,

If you eat the veggies from the heritage Canadian seeds you're probably going to start acting like these guys. Heck we'll have to make you an honorary Canadian....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

QUOTE=Tom_Restorer;6554482]Bill, this is the result of your seeds! :hello2:

View attachment 1850836 View attachment 1850837 View attachment 1850838 View attachment 1850839

We harvest the cucumbers for salad from time to time and also the salad. (outer leaves only so the salad can still grow!) Tastes wonderful !

We did n´t made Terra Preta this year because lack of time but next year we will do for sure and I can not wait to see the results.[/QUOTE]

Funny Bill !

But are they right? Americans put twisted caps on BEER BOTTLES ???? :dontknow:

WHAT THE **** ?! This is a damn sacrilege !!!!!!!!!!!! :angry4: :pain10::cussing:

SISSIEEEEEEEES!!!

CHEERS! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

5cb24cdf38a7df3834cd91c1.jpg 61ECwhbsIiL._AC_SL1105_.jpg 1391530903.jpg img-161974-technoseum_bier_6-696x503.jpg

777.jpg

"Heck we'll have to make you an honorary Canadian...."

I AM like this guys! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

So where is my Canadian medal of honor???

... a green card would do it too :hello2:

Tom,

And you're rubbing off on me also.....I fermented some traditional Sauerkraut just cabbage and kosher salt nothing else so I am following the German purity laws of sauerkraut or is that just for beer?....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Attachments

• DSC03333.JPG
    DSC03333.JPG
    131.5 KB · Views: 26

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back