Gifs, Pics, and More

Did I shown this before? (The brain cells again...) What was my name? :laughing7:

00360Q00-1.jpg _MG_7254.JPG _MG_7235.JPG

That is very nice Tom and again, congratulations.

I will have to get out my Volkswagon owner's manual and brush up on my German. What is the name of the book ?

I did see them before, but it is ALWAYS nice to see such items again.

That is very nice Tom and again, congratulations.

I will have to get out my Volkswagon owner's manual and brush up on my German. What is the name of the book ?

You don´t need your Volkswagon manual! You just need to hang around with me for some weeks with enough beer in da house and you will speak german better than me Buddy!! :laughing7: Or we both loose the ability to speak at all LOL

Translated, Egyptian Art form German private collections - by Dr. D. Kurth

I will never speak German as well as you speak English. My father in law was from Germany.

I did see them before, but it is ALWAYS nice to see such items again.

DANG!! As I said... the brain cells.... :censored:.....

:laughing7:

No Joke, the last years I forget a lot of stuff. Specially the short-term memory is sometimes real :censored: up! Is that normal for someone over 50??
Otherwise I can put things on a place and I know where it is years later. All unimportant stuff gets lost like Kelly Bundy forget everything LOL

You can call me Kelly now :laughing7:

kelly-mwc-2.png

I bought this statue thinking I could sell it for a lot of money. People tell me it is worthless ? :icon_scratch:

Seth statue for Tom.png

I will never speak German as well as you speak English. My father in law was from Germany.

did he tried to talk German with you?

I never liked languages at all but it is so important, specially to get some other information's. Politics, History etc.

DANG!! As I said... the brain cells.... :censored:.....

:laughing7:

No Joke, the last years I forget a lot of stuff. Specially the short-term memory is sometimes real :censored: up! Is that normal for someone over 50??
Otherwise I can put things on a place and I know where it is years later. All unimportant stuff gets lost like Kelly Bundy forget everything LOL

You can call me Kelly now :laughing7:

View attachment 1851969

===========

Why ask me ? What makes you think I am over 50 ? Oh, that's right...you know me :laughing7:

Neither you or I act our age, and Sis will be the first to tell us that :tongue3:

Seriously though Tom, I agree. I can remember things from long ago, ( in a galaxy far far away ), and my memory for fairly recent is not bad, but the time between the two is terrible. In a way, I kinda am like Kelly. If it is not urgent or important I don't even try to remember anymore. It just gives me major headaches. If it is important, then I take notes. So yes, I am getting old.

Last edited:
did he tried to talk German with you?

I never liked languages at all but it is so important, specially to get some other information's. Politics, History etc.

=====

No, he worked hard to learn the English language and so that is all he tried to use. Except when his dad was alive. His dad knew very little English and so he mainly spoke German. He was a fantastic carpenter. That was his business when he lived in Germany. His wife passed and the country was getting ready for war so he brought my father-inlaw and the rest of the kids to America.

Any updates on the Honey Bee farm ?

Just wrote two pages before to Bill that we have this year so far 130 Kilos.

We accidentally grown a new queen which is complete yellow with black stripes. and i mean YELLOW! Looks quite like a hornet :laughing7: Real strange. Must take a pic next time.

She was from the folk that was very large and strong the last years. we hope she is as good as the old queen. We separated her with bees who build a new folk.

Just found it too Simon!

didn´t know that it was on the same auktion where I sold some stuff lst time.

Was quite cheap!

around $ 820.00 U.S. dollars

+ 22% on the hammer price for the auction house.

I payed just a couple hundreds more. 1350 Euros I think. Still quite cheap for what was under the incrustation! Gold inlaid eyes and a very nice 26. Dynasty style.

In the current condition it is a 5.000+ piece!

I had a very good feeling when I saw it on the dealers website, even when he just uploaded small pics of it. I recognized the outstanding style and bought it directly. :hello2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back