Gifs, Pics, and More

B1AF7F70-5DE6-402C-AD15-1CEAA3836844.jpeg I know I know it belongs in the political side.

I only stopped by for a moment to view, but just cracked up with some of the posts. Sis's bunny with droopy ears, Tom and his beer and women :hello2: , and Rook knows how much I like Karen trying to argue with "The Cat" :icon_thumright:.

I managed to make it thru the wife's 48th anniversary. I lost a few friends due to "death" earlier this month and was kinda down. Now I learned that yet another friend from my graduation class has passed. This was the guy who 49 years ago gave me my future wife's phone number. The wife was kinda shocked when I told her about her old boyfriend passing. Then she was really shocked to hear the other two earlier this month. Since I am older than her, maybe she will start to not take me for granted :laughing7: .

I need to get back to my project...........so a good night and good morning friends :wave:

I managed to make it thru the wife's 48th anniversary. I lost a few friends due to "death" earlier this month and was kinda down. Now I learned that yet another friend from my graduation class has passed. This was the guy who 49 years ago gave me my future wife's phone number. The wife was kinda shocked when I told her about her old boyfriend passing. Then she was really shocked to hear the other two earlier this month. Since I am older than her, maybe she will start to not take me for granted :laughing7: .

Have you both seen Lord of the rings? Kinda explains it without the Good Book.

Last nights harvest. This is my second harvest. The first one was more and as you will see, I don’t have time or space for all of this. I will be taking this batch into work today.

IMG_9485.jpg

IMG_9486.jpg

These I may just keep for seeding next year.

IMG_9484.jpg

Bill, this is the result of your seeds! :hello2:

_MG_7327.JPG _MG_7328.JPG _MG_7329.JPG _MG_7330.JPG

We harvest the cucumbers for salad from time to time and also the salad. (outer leaves only so the salad can still grow!) Tastes wonderful !

We did n´t made Terra Preta this year because lack of time but next year we will do for sure and I can not wait to see the results.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back