Fox Host: ‘All Hell Could Break Loose’ On November 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.
The real threat is when November 15th rolls around.

That's when the US will stop funding corporate welfare. Period. Done.

Even the NFL. The NFL is Running a Billion-Dollar Con - Pulling No Punches - October 2013 - Pittsburgh, PA

Then the riots will really hit.

Trust me there will never be riots over welfare in the u.s.
or anything else political for that matter.

Riots over football games & other sports by Drunkin' fans maybe.

But I don't believe for a second anyone is going to riot over something they can't change.
there may be more crime, But not riots

Awww come on already… let's melt this place down.

I've got my bug out boat ready to head to the islands.

I'll be sipping rumrunners while all youse doomsayers are typing more predictions on keyboards that don't work anymore and your neighbors are eating each others pets.

Chillinout.gif

Red James cash:

We do know the meaning of "likely" and "probable" and "not in the next few hundred years."

Good luck to all,

~The Old Bookaroo

"Could" when applied to Benghazi means "absolutely, positively, no freaking doubt"

Right?

I don't know, Obummer could become Born again,
Quit next week & sign the whitehouse over to the republicans :dontknow:

Nov 15th will come and go. Chances are if it's reported on Infowars (doom & gloom), then nothing will happen.

Chad:

How about the concept that people take responsibility for what they post?

Your false equivalency doesn't make a logical point.

Good luck to all,

~The Old Bookaroo

Your false equivalency doesn't make a logical point. - As all the Liberals applaud, "oh, he is soooooo smart" :laughing7:

Actually, Chad, it was a reply to davest, not you.

I respectfully disagree that I have a "twisted point of view".

Check out your bylines for everyone that doesn't agree with you.

A statement insinuating that someone is suffering from lead poisoning and thus unable to reason is still disrespectful whether you directed it at me, Davest or anyone else (like the REAL target of your statement).

As for my byline, it's actually called a signature. If you find it offensive, then by all means ignore it just as I do yours.

please no Personal attacks on members, they are allowed their opinions

Nov 15th will come and go. Chances are if it's reported on Infowars (doom & gloom), then nothing will happen.

the way I look at it, I believe these News sources would love nothing more then
to Incite riots. Imagine the Chances at Pulitzer Prizes covering a Tiananmen Square
type event in DC when they call in the tanks

Last edited:
TheRingFinder:

Joel Cairo: "You always have a very smooth explanation ready."

Sam Spade: "What do you want me to do, learn to stutter?”

Good luck to all,

~The Old Bookaroo

Last edited:
Trust me there will never be riots over welfare in the u.s.
or anything else political for that matter.

Riots over football games & other sports by Drunkin' fans maybe.

But I don't believe for a second anyone is going to riot over something they can't change.
there may be more crime, But not riots

Unfortunately I'm afraid that is not the case. It doesn't take much. Look at the LA riots

Check out riots not sports related.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_incidents_of_civil_unrest_in_the_United_States

Sent from my new Galaxy Note3
now Free

jeff of pa:

You know what is strange? The sports riots seem to take place in those cities where the local teams won.

Good Luck to all,

~The Old Bookaroo

Treasure Hunter:

Unfortunately, the US of A has a long and bloody history of riots - Chicago's Haymarket Square, New York City Draft Riots (Union troops were called away from the Battle of Gettysburg to deal with those), race riots (horrible events in Florida and Tulsa), Ludlow, Colorado miners' strike, Pinkerton goons fighting Pennsylvania coal miners, Bloody Harlan, Kentucky - list goes on and on.

Good luck to all,

~The Old Bookaroo

Jeff, that statement didn't register with me quite right the first time I read it ... but THAT ONE would make a great punchline for something in Comedy Central.

jeff of pa:

You know what is strange? The sports riots seem to take place in those cities where the local teams won.

Good Luck to all,

~The Old Bookaroo

Like I said "Drukin' fans" but you won't see them outlaw sports because of the all-mighty dollar :(

that could be fun, if he doesn't bring in another Bush or the debt will continue to grow and we may just get that bridge to nowhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back