Do the Stone Tablets lead to somewhere OTHER than the Superstition Mtns?

somehiker good fortunes on you hunts, and you cant tell we may meet some time, i have plenty of brothers in and around apache junction ,best wishes np. ps, we are all dreamers ,why cant dreams come true for every one.

Last edited:
Joe:

Doing good,thanks for asking.
That's one of the problems with home made documentation and service records alike. Maybe even birth certificates :dontknow:
Same kinds of flaws.
I've never talked to the individual you are referring to, but I've had him pointed out to me a couple of times.
I remember the ring. Bunch of us had a close look with my loupe, while it was still thought to be Dutchman Ore.
I can only imagine how the owner felt, when honest researchers discovered the truth.
So I gather all that means you'll not be reminiscing about army life with him anytime soon ?
Never mentioned it at the time, when we were talking about crystal gold I had googled cg and found many photos of same,Gold formed as Natural Crystals, Gold nuggets and gold quartz specimens
and a story about a discovery of cg in Ca. Ironstone's Crown Jewel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The story mentioned how most of the smaller pieces were sold at a gem show in Tucson in 1992-3 and the photos and time frame seemed a possible link IMO. Did notice who jumped into the conversation though, as soon as I mentioned cg.

Have to agree with you about Bob's cabin and the Burns Ranch .I've got a copy of Ward's book that Frank loaned me. I've been through it and don't really see much in there to get excited about.Doesn't say anything about Nye's Knob, which I do have some interest in. I doubt that NP knows Ward's connection to that place, or even where it is. Expect that next time I pass the ranch the speedo will be reading about the same as usual.

Best:Wayne

Wayne,

Of course I noticed. It took him all of 25 Minutes. Guy knows a lot about the makeup of LDM ore, local history, Apaches,........etc. I pay as much attention to his posts as I do when Kraig Roberts, Spirit, Steven Trost and any number of like identities who weigh-in on these conversations, decide to share their collective knowledge with us.

When what they write matches up with known history and verified facts, it can be a learning experience for many of the members. Otherwise, it's another trust but verify moment.

Take care,

Joe

in my theory of the stone tablets i mention the mission and have given its location, its also mentioned in chapter 3. page 59. of bob wards book.the stone on page 59 that was found at the mission site a hundred feet from his gate to his cabin ,also says dios,or god ,it also has the mission symbol on it in plain site,the picture i posted of the mission was given to me by bob ward , he had several of the same photos,they were given to him years ago, if you get to the exact location and look at the back ground you will know your in the right spot with out a doubt, ive been to the same location a hundred times , its even verified on older maps as a ruins, yet people that dont like my theory, say the mission never was there.look at the evidence and decide for your self , im showing the whole world my theory and location so they can look for them selves,and enjoy it, there are people vested in thinking the stone tablets will lead them to treasure in the superstitions,well thats fine if thats what they beleive, but the stone tablets say nothing about treasure, gold, silver ,or any riches, they dont even give a location , they dont mention peralta ,or the name of the river ,these people that are so vested should show the whole world there theory before judgeing some one elses, these threads on this site are for people who want to share there stories,and get advice not to be judged,i have put the superstition mountains ,and all its memories behind me ,the few that are trying to discedit my theory is for there own reasons ,matter of fact they wont even go look for the mission,it doesnt fit with their agenda, why not show the world your theory,if you have one,hope every one that reads my theory will go enjoy it,remember its on spiritual grounds respect it , np

Last edited:
Not Peralta,

You have indicated that you knew Bob Ward pretty well and while I have little interest in treasure theories I do enjoy the history and stories surrounding the Superstitions that have gained some attention over the years.

I would like to understand the relationship you had with Bob. How and when did you guys first become acquainted. Can you share who some of the other individuals were that you became friends with during the period you were searching for treasure? Did you get together on weekends or was this life style a full time activity? When did you move on? (In the early 90s etc.)
Anything you can share that helps to paint a picture of what was going on in that treasure hunting time period would be interesting.

There are two stories mentioned in Bob’s book, “Ripples of Lost Echos”, that I would like to know if you can possibly expand on.
The first being the story of Ted DeGrazia and his destruction of some of his paintings in the Superstitions.

Did you ever meet DeGrazia? Were you involved with Bob when this incident took place? How did Bob get involved with DeGrazia, etc. Do you know any addition details regarding this incident beyond what appears in “Ripples of Lost Echos”?

The second is the Latin Heart story. How did Bob come by the copy of the sketch? Were all three versions given to him or did he create the 2nd and 3rd versions based on the original? Can you give an approximate year that you became aware of the sketch? (How long before the book was published?) (About 1991?) That seems like the date I have heard but the publication date doesn’t appear in his book. Again any additional details regarding the who, when, what, where, how, and why would be appreciated. Bob doesn’t provide any provenance for the sketch which I thought a bit strange.

I probably have a lot of similar questions but I don’t know if any of this is an area of interest to you.

Thanks in advance,

Garry

garry fri & sat are bad time for me i will try and answer you sun evening thank you np

Wayne,

Of course I noticed. It took him all of 25 Minutes. Guy knows a lot about the makeup of LDM ore, local history, Apaches,........etc. I pay as much attention to his posts as I do when Kraig Roberts, Spirit, Steven Trost and any number of like identities who weigh-in on these conversations, decide to share their collective knowledge with us.

When what they write matches up with known history and verified facts, it can be a learning experience for many of the members. Otherwise, it's another trust but verify moment.

Take care,

Joe

A wise person once said "repeat anything often enough and it will start to become you"

azhiker thats what im refering to all the time, i was told that about a year before i started posting ,and its a shame because they keep running people off, got news for them though there not running me off .my theory is here to stay,from now on, im just going to tell them sorry no one is here for you, ps glad you like my postings.np

azhiker glad you like my posting ,plus i understand exactly what your saying,you will know when i start telling them sorry,no one here for you . thanks np

A wise person once said "repeat anything often enough and it will start to become you"

Nde Hatalii,

Interesting spelling of a famous Navajo name. Did you add the extra "I":dontknow:

The same man also said: “Getting in touch with your true self must be your first priority.” One of the first requirements of getting in touch with your true self, would be speaking and thinking the truth. Some people need a little help with that.....others need a lot of help, like my old friend. Would you be someone who would help, or would you be someone who is an enabler? Many of us who know the facts of this matter are no longer angry. What we feel now is pity for him.

I can back up everything I write with documented facts. In addition to that, I am not ashamed to sign my real name to all of my posts.....And you?

Joe Ribaudo

Not Peralta,

You have indicated that you knew Bob Ward pretty well and while I have little interest in treasure theories I do enjoy the history and stories surrounding the Superstitions that have gained some attention over the years.

I would like to understand the relationship you had with Bob. How and when did you guys first become acquainted. Can you share who some of the other individuals were that you became friends with during the period you were searching for treasure? Did you get together on weekends or was this life style a full time activity? When did you move on? (In the early 90s etc.)
Anything you can share that helps to paint a picture of what was going on in that treasure hunting time period would be interesting.

There are two stories mentioned in Bob’s book, “Ripples of Lost Echos”, that I would like to know if you can possibly expand on.
The first being the story of Ted DeGrazia and his destruction of some of his paintings in the Superstitions.

Did you ever meet DeGrazia? Were you involved with Bob when this incident took place? How did Bob get involved with DeGrazia, etc. Do you know any addition details regarding this incident beyond what appears in “Ripples of Lost Echos”?

The second is the Latin Heart story. How did Bob come by the copy of the sketch? Were all three versions given to him or did he create the 2nd and 3rd versions based on the original? Can you give an approximate year that you became aware of the sketch? (How long before the book was published?) (About 1991?) That seems like the date I have heard but the publication date doesn’t appear in his book. Again any additional details regarding the who, when, what, where, how, and why would be appreciated. Bob doesn’t provide any provenance for the sketch which I thought a bit strange.

I probably have a lot of similar questions but I don’t know if any of this is an area of interest to you.

Thanks in advance,

Garry

Garry,

Trust all is well with you and Carol.

You should e-mail Tom K. for information on Bob Ward. He can also tell you where the Latin Heart came from. Tom also knew DeGrazia very well. Ted's mistress, Carol Locust, was on the trip into the Superstitions when Ted burned his paintings. For a great account of that trip, you should read: "Degrazia, The Rest Of The Story" by Carol. She also mentions many of the names of those who were on that trip. As I recall, Bob Ward was not one of those names.:dontknow:

http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/SearchResults?kn=degrazia+carol&sts=t&x=70&y=6

I believe Tom is recovering well from his heart problems.

Take care,

Joe

Last edited:
garry since some one else jumped in and give you advice , on a posting to me ,i beleive it to be helpfull and rude,i will not contact you on sunday , maybe you should take this experts advice he seems to know everything thank you,np

Last edited:
Not Peralta

You wrote " but the stone tablets say nothing about treasure, gold, silver ,or any riches, they dont even give a location , they dont mention peralta ,or the name of the river "

If you believe how the markings of the stone maps match in the Spirit Mountain ( I respect your theory ) , what you suppose is in the middle of the stone heart ? I would like to read your opinion .

Marius

Last edited:
markmar,take time and read about the creation stories of spirit mountain ,nv and mestambo and the colorado river indians and you will see why the franciscans were interested in this area,the true creation mountain for differant tribes through out the west.even as far as the west coast.thank you np

Not Peralta

The creation stories have not relation with what is in your mind and what you believe is in the middle of the stone heart . If you have an opinion , tell us and " don't kick the ball to the platform " .

Marius

markmar,
do you hear this knocking sound? it's the ball hitting the platform
thankyou np

Not Peralta

Instead the word " platform " I would to write " grandstand fans " . I made a mistake .

Marius

Last edited:
Heidi would disagree but Im sure you alone had a justifiable reason for using an alias while no other man does.

Hatalii,

Yes, at the time I did feel it was justified. Looking back, I'm not so sure.

There were many folks who were dedicating their LDM Forum time to constant attacks on me. Many of those attacks brought in my family and were obscene, to say the least. At that point, I felt it better to remove Joe Ribaudo as the focus of the nut cases and return to discussing the LDM.

A number of those cretins later deleted their attacks. That can no longer be done on that forum. I see that DUSA is having their own little spat of deletions. Hard to find some of Azhiker's posts over there these days. That same kind of wholesale deletions has take place a number of times by his real/other identities.

That's one of the reasons I have taken to replying to most posts with "Reply With Quote". If you don't make false statements, there's no value in deleting what you have written.

This bears repeating:

"The same man also said: “Getting in touch with your true self must be your first priority.” One of the first requirements of getting in touch with your true self, would be speaking and thinking the truth. Some people need a little help with that.....others need a lot of help, like my old friend. Would you be someone who would help, or would you be someone who is an enabler? Many of us who know the facts of this matter are no longer angry. What we feel now is pity for him."

I do hope you will continue to post here. Perhaps we can discuss LDM history, or even Apache history.:dontknow:

Joe Ribaudo

Last edited:
Hatalii,

Yes, at the time I did feel it was justified.

Joe Ribaudo

Say its not so Joe,
You mean of all people you used a name other then Joe Ribaudo, if thats not calling the kettle black, Shame on you Joe or should i say Blind Bowman

Ha Ha HAAAA

Take Care You old Crusty

Wrmickel1

to cactusjumper talk about someone being an easy target ,maybe this time at your rendezvous,you can all get to gether and figure out where bob wards cabin was located. since he was the original member of the supes mnt men,and if all you use this site for is to play games. why dont you try treasure hunt ,its like donald trump would say ,your fired, lots of people on this see you for what you really are,some one that has no dreams or hope .this will be my last conversation with you ,im not here for games or to keep some one like you amused ,np

NP,

Is this the cabin you keep harping about:

Did Bob ever hire you to guard the cabin? Do you know who owned it originally?

Joe Ribaudo

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back