Do the Stone Tablets lead to somewhere OTHER than the Superstition Mtns?

markmar, I had written about the cross in my thread, Its also on the Tucson artifacts,Its also on the maps,with other symbols , there is another symbol that accompanies the cross, these symbols can be found at west boulder canyon, and freemont saddle, they can also be found on horse mesa, and also in the spirit mnts area,np
View attachment 847169View attachment 847170

The Trident , in ancient Greece and Roman , was/is the symbol of the sea God , Poseidon or Neptun .I believe how the Christians didn't have used this symbol like a part of their religion , but like a blazon to mark their territory . Maybe because they went there on the sea or they wanted to show to what folks they belonged .

Last edited:
dirtyboots and markmar, the markers left at the locations im about to give you were( not) left by the Indians or Spanish , they are older, freemont saddle, west boulder canyon, the markers are located on the eastern side, both on top and bottom of each location,theres a reason for this, at horse mesa both markers are on the eastern side, about three quarters way up the hill, but at horse mesa they also have other markers with the cross and trident, they take you to an under ground tunnel system with rooms , its very extensive, the tunnel system is very long, it was made for a certain reason in mind, if you try to google earth the area im talking about at horse mesa, its blocked out with smudgy colors, the entrance is blocked, and very hard to find, im sure the tunnel system its self is blocked on the inside even if you do manage to get through the entrance, np:cat:

Older than the Indians? Can you clarify what you mean by that?

arctodus, What most archeologists don't want to talk about. It's just like the mummies that we found in the Superstitions that I wrote about earlier, no one wants to change history. np

Mainstream archeologists have denied the existence of so many things that go against their "accepted beliefs". It's amazing that we don't still believe that Columbus "discovered" America. How can you possibly expect to solve a mystery or find the answer to the stone tablets, or anything else for that matter, if you don't have the true history of the area? This is what I have been trying to pass on...you must know the real history before you can search for answers. Who lived in the area and when and why.
I'll never understand why archeologists (who claim to be looking for answers) are the first ones to deny credibility to anything that doesn't match what they were taught in school or on the job. Don't tell them that you found mummies in the Superstitions. Don't ask about the city underwater at Horse Mesa Dam. It must be easier to cover it up than to explain who these people were.
The stone tablets that the public sees on display aren't even the real stone tablets, they're copies. The stone tablets aren't maps leading to somewhere, they're designed to be used in a certain area for reference. np

This is a good read for all treasure hunters and includes a reference to the "trident" petroglyph seen in the southwest, as well as other places in the Americas and the world.

When Time Began - 10

np

Last edited:
cactusjumper, no im not, I did take a couple at the time , they were sent to the univ, probably in the trash or someone kept them,i did not keep any, that was in early 70's,np no one cared why should I?

Last edited:
cactusjumper, no im not, I did take a couple at the time , they were sent to the univ, probably in the trash or someone kept them,i did not keep any, that was in early 70's,np no one cared why should I?

NP,

When you say "no one cared", does that mean the Mummies are still there?

Joe Ribaudo

In the mid 1970's we found two mummies in a cave at west Boulder Canyon. Neither the U of A was interested in sending any one out to see them, nor was the newspaper in Phoenix interested in doing a story. After repeated attempts to get someone to look at the find, we grew frustrated and closed the entrance to the cave permanently. Mainstream archeologists aren't interested in anything that might change their accepted history. np

They are still there, resting in peace. np

sgtfda, the important thing is your thinking, wheather it be mentally or fisically, np

Np,could you pm me the location of the mummies,I want artodus and me to go look for them.(corneliuos).
And I am not trying to be funny,seriously.

In the mid 1970's we found two mummies in a cave at west Boulder Canyon. Neither the U of A was interested in sending any one out to see them, nor was the newspaper in Phoenix interested in doing a story. After repeated attempts to get someone to look at the find, we grew frustrated and closed the entrance to the cave permanently. Mainstream archeologists aren't interested in anything that might change their accepted history. np

As I said...we closed the cave permanently. np

NP,

Why did you decide it was necessary to "close the cave permanently"? It's hard to imagine that U of A would not be interested in two mummies found in a cave. I have a good friend who found some Salado pots in the Superstitions and they sent people out to collect them.

When you say mummies, do you mean they were prepared and wrapped or mummified by the elements? How did you seal the cave?

Joe Ribaudo

Last edited:

NP,

Are you saying that not even any law enforcement agency would look at the remains?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back