Do the Stone Tablets lead to somewhere OTHER than the Superstition Mtns?

Good Morning,
It's a beautiful day on Spirit Mountain. The sun shining from the east highlights the white rock holding the heart. The light and shadow play is inspiring to see.
I find it interesting that my theory has garnered so much attention that those vested in the Superstition Mountains felt the need to start a poll. As if that will decide the answer once and for all.
After 100+ years of looking for the Dutchman's mine and 60+ years of trying to follow the stone tablets into the Superstitions the results of a poll should keep their beliefs intact. Not finding anything after all this time tells more than a poll ever will.
Only four months have passed since I posted my theory and yet the nay sayers are taking a vote. What is it they say..."this is not a scientific sample". Come see for yourself when the weather gets cooler.
Have a nice day, np
its Monday the 5th of aug, and its still a nice day here.np

Refreshing to see this writing style once in a while ^^^^^^^^^^ from you NP. You have been killing me with the misuse of commas on your "alternate" style. 8-) Keep it up.

V

VOR,

Not hard to get that many views when 25000 belong to the author of the topic. Replies are the real measure of the interest in a topic.

Joe Ribaudo

cactusjumper,sorry but your on my ignore list.np

markmar,all week 103 to 108 nice sunshine, good pool weather,have a good day.np

gmd52,hello,thanks for stopping by,:cat:

Oh, by the way:
Here's a direct quote from Bob Ward's book "Ripples of Lost Echo's" (page 2)

"To Whom It May Concern:
Bob Ward is a true man of the Superstitions. He knows the legends of the Superstitions and has probably walked more of the mountains than anyone alive.
Very truly yours,
BOB CORBIN
Attorney General"

Since you are planning on having Bob Corbin and Tom Kollenborn at the rendezvous, you might want to ask them where Bob Ward's cabin was AND where the mission was located. Especially since you had to pass the mission site to get to Bob's cabin.

img112.jpg

When I started this thread, I never imagined that there would be so much rancor towards Bob Ward and the old mission near his cabin. I am surprised that some people are so determined to deny it's existence. There were people digging in and around it all through the 1930's up to the 1970's. If you think that since the mission isn't on old maps proves that it didn't exist, then you must also accept that the Superstitions don't exist since they aren't on early maps either. The mission is the key to many things.

I am about to disclose something that could have been lost for ages. I feel it's time some truth was told. I can no longer go in the mountains due to my age and my health. If something happens to me, all this would be lost. There is another group of people that have, in the past, acquired enough history and information from their people to secretly start removing sites that they have located. There are people who can verify this, if they would only come forward with that information.

Many of you are interested in the DeGrazia paintings. There are many mis-directions and mis-interpretations to the tales told about them. While Bob Ward did write about them in his book, he never had them. He did have two stone tablets that were found within days of the "famous" stone tablets. He couldn't decipher the one's he had. He kept them for years and hid them. He finally drew a map under the cover of DeGrazia thinking that people would find them sooner or later. He trusted few people and didn't care if the two stone tablets were lost. He kept the stones as an ace in the hole should someone claim to have "solved" the stone tablets. The "Dios" rock and his hand drawn DeGrazia map lead to a mine and a mine shaft that may still hold his two stone tablets. The last time I saw them, that's where they were at. The belief that there are additional stone tablets has been reinforced by the discovery of the Tucson Artifacts.
img178.jpgimg177.jpg
I have given many clues in my thread so far. Some people were more interested in arguing than looking at why I knew certain things. I, personally was starting to feel the same way as Bob Ward. Why shouldn't these things be lost forever? None the less, there are two hidden stone tablets. Both are a lot older than the famous stone tablets and both do not resemble the stone tablets. One of the tablets has a heart insertion on the left hand side and it's different than the heart insertion on the famous stone tablets. On both tablets, the writing is different. Both tablets have sheep or lambs and bulls on them. The tablets are carved on both sides. They also show a star constellation and a pyramid with a line over the top of it. They also show a massive underground tunnel systems in different locations with rooms. In my opinion the lambs and sheep and bulls represent two different groups of people.
Now, you have the so-called DeGrazia map of Bob's, which really gives the location of where the two tablets were kept. If you go to the spot indicated on the map (which I'm sure is covered by now), the entrance was just a 6 or 7 foot hole, then turns to the left, with a smaller shaft which goes back 7 or 8 feet. Then the shaft goes straight down. It is full of water. On the left hand side of the shaft, at water level, you will find a metal spike driven into the wall. The two tablets were sealed good in plastic and tape and were in a fishing net connected to the spike. It's all below water level.
img180.jpgimg179.jpg
Remember, the mission IS the key. np

When I started this thread, I never imagined that there would be so much rancor towards Bob Ward and the old mission near his cabin. I am surprised that some people are so determined to deny it's existence. There were people digging in and around it all through the 1930's up to the 1970's. If you think that since the mission isn't on old maps proves that it didn't exist, then you must also accept that the Superstitions don't exist since they aren't on early maps either. The mission is the key to many things.

I am about to disclose something that could have been lost for ages. I feel it's time some truth was told. I can no longer go in the mountains due to my age and my health. If something happens to me, all this would be lost. There is another group of people that have, in the past, acquired enough history and information from their people to secretly start removing sites that they have located. There are people who can verify this, if they would only come forward with that information.

Many of you are interested in the DeGrazia paintings. There are many mis-directions and mis-interpretations to the tales told about them. While Bob Ward did write about them in his book, he never had them. He did have two stone tablets that were found within days of the "famous" stone tablets. He couldn't decipher the one's he had. He kept them for years and hid them. He finally drew a map under the cover of DeGrazia thinking that people would find them sooner or later. He trusted few people and didn't care if the two stone tablets were lost. He kept the stones as an ace in the hole should someone claim to have "solved" the stone tablets. The "Dios" rock and his hand drawn DeGrazia map lead to a mine and a mine shaft that may still hold his two stone tablets. The last time I saw them, that's where they were at. The belief that there are additional stone tablets has been reinforced by the discovery of the Tucson Artifacts.
View attachment 843878View attachment 843881
I have given many clues in my thread so far. Some people were more interested in arguing than looking at why I knew certain things. I, personally was starting to feel the same way as Bob Ward. Why shouldn't these things be lost forever? None the less, there are two hidden stone tablets. Both are a lot older than the famous stone tablets and both do not resemble the stone tablets. One of the tablets has a heart insertion on the left hand side and it's different than the heart insertion on the famous stone tablets. On both tablets, the writing is different. Both tablets have sheep or lambs and bulls on them. The tablets are carved on both sides. They also show a star constellation and a pyramid with a line over the top of it. They also show a massive underground tunnel systems in different locations with rooms. In my opinion the lambs and sheep and bulls represent two different groups of people.
Now, you have the so-called DeGrazia map of Bob's, which really gives the location of where the two tablets were kept. If you go to the spot indicated on the map (which I'm sure is covered by now), the entrance was just a 6 or 7 foot hole, then turns to the left, with a smaller shaft which goes back 7 or 8 feet. Then the shaft goes straight down. It is full of water. On the left hand side of the shaft, at water level, you will find a metal spike driven into the wall. The two tablets were sealed good in plastic and tape and were in a fishing net connected to the spike. It's all below water level.
View attachment 843898View attachment 843900

I think it's funny that it has "Superstition Mountains" written on it.... Yet NP insist no one should go there.... Awesome....

TRAVIS CROW (real name)

dirty Dutchman, I think its sad that you want to kick a gift horse in the mouth, and yes it does have superstition mnts written on it, np

NP

From the description of the Ward's ancient stone tablets , I can do some thoughts .
I believe these maps , was the initial maps which helped the Peraltas ancestors to find the temple , and after , to inspire them to made the other stone tablets maps .
Of course the ancient map has decrypted by the Peraltas , and the way to find the temple with the mines around it using a constellation , is described in the Salazar story about Cristobal Peralta map . Look at ( thank you SH ) http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb...n/ruth/clark/Salazar Survey by Clay Worst.pdf
The Ward's ancient maps , I guess how are written in the same language like in the Tucson artifacts . These ancient folks , were the first who possesed this temple . When they gone , the next were the Aztecs , who used the temple for his habits and ceremonies . I think so , how the Aztecs have hidden there the Montezuma's treasure . This underground tunel systems and the rooms , are described in the Rosalee's letter here The Lost Aztec Treasure
, and the habits fo the Aztecs in relation with the temple , read here Treasure of the Cursed Superstition Mountains
I hope some day , somebody to find these maps , and to give more light in this investigation .

Last edited:
sgtfda, im going to show more on this subject,np

View attachment 843878View attachment 843881
View attachment 843898View attachment 843900

It's amazing how much becomes clear in hindsight. I'm glad you still remember where they are, maybe someone can find them. I'd sure like to find a copy of Bob Ward's book. I missed a chance to get it on Amazon. Still looking.

Another thing that I would like to share about the two stone tablets Bob hid, is that they had different symbols and writing on them. They were nothing comparable to the other stone tablets that had been found around the same time. These two tablets were out of Bob's element and he couldn't even comprehend them because everything on them was strange. As I said before, he hid them so that he would have an ace in the hole in case someone claimed to have solved the other stone tablets. For years to come it was total frustration for him. Years later, he was also discouraged by the lack of interest in some other things he'd found in the mountains. In the mid 1970's we found two mummies in a cave at west Boulder Canyon. Neither the U of A was interested in sending any one out to see them, nor was the newspaper in Phoenix interested in doing a story. After repeated attempts to get someone to look at the find, we grew frustrated and closed the entrance to the cave permanently. Mainstream archeologists aren't interested in anything that might change their accepted history. np

Another thing that I would like to share about the two stone tablets Bob hid, is that they had different symbols and writing on them. They were nothing comparable to the other stone tablets that had been found around the same time. These two tablets were out of Bob's element and he couldn't even comprehend them because everything on them was strange. As I said before, he hid them so that he would have an ace in the hole in case someone claimed to have solved the other stone tablets. For years to come it was total frustration for him. Years later, he was also discouraged by the lack of interest in some other things he'd found in the mountains. In the mid 1970's we found two mummies in a cave at west Boulder Canyon. Neither the U of A was interested in sending any one out to see them, nor was the newspaper in Phoenix interested in doing a story. After repeated attempts to get someone to look at the find, we grew frustrated and closed the entrance to the cave permanently. Mainstream archeologists aren't interested in anything that might change their accepted history. np

Is interesting story , and I am sad because the local archeologist were not interested in . Maybe they didn't posses knowledge about and they been too proud to ask help from specialized archeologists . Is too shame .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back