Do the Stone Tablets lead to somewhere OTHER than the Superstition Mtns?

any one wanting the experience of viewing the monuments on the stone tablets should visit spirit mountain,the real surprise is just about any one can view them from your car,the old trail,is now a drivable road,and if you want to hike and discover even more theres plenty of safe places to park.thank you come visit,theres no mystery here,np

Not Peralta,

Sorry about what I said about your story going cold. Guess I was just frustrated after being run off and seeing those helicopters.

Some friends and I left early this morning for Spirit Mountain and followed the directions from this site. We went up Grapevine Canyon, saw the heart, found the petroglyphs (including the one with the map). We drove down the road and saw the knife rock, it's way more impressive in person! Just up the road, just like you said, we could see the three from your picture as well as the priest rock. It's hard to get the real idea what they look like in a small photograph. At least we didn't see any strange men this time, but then we stayed mostly on the main trails.

I've hiked in the Superstition Mountains in the past and have never seen as many things that look like the Stone Tablets as I saw today in such a small area. It was fun and we were done before it got too hot. We've hiked around here before but never really noticed the things you pointed out on this site. It's impressive in person. I'd recommend that people should come look, even Cactusjumper. I plan on spending more time hiking around Spirit Mountain, this fall when we can spend the day. There's no telling what else I might see. Too bad there's no camping.

thank you for sharing.np

:dontknow::wav: that's what id do,when all else fails start another site:dontknow:

cactusjumper,talking about getting real stale,how many years has it been now since people have been looking in the superstitions for the lost Dutchman, and the solution for the stone tablets,np

when all else fails and gets too stale for you, you can always come view the stone tablets in spirit mountain nv

today im very tired ,got up at 5 am/went on hike in spirit mnt,took more pictures ,will post later sunday, hey cactusjumper found anything yet:BangHead::dontknow:

As seekers of the past and present, we will never know the truths about anything unless we expose them ourselves to the public. Then let the public be the judge of what's important.
There are so many forces in the world suppressing information. Keeping knowledge from us about the past and the future. Everyone in the world knows there's a gap in our history. And every day there are new discoveries that are being hidden from us.
We haven't evolved, we've devolved.
What is so important and being hidden in secret places that we're not allowed to see?
Archeologists and geologists have a certain criteria that they go by. If it's not within their specific scope it's not accepted. So it's hidden away. How are we ever to supposed to know the truth about our past? There are generations of civilizations that have here and some more advanced than we ever thought possible.
Just imagine what they knew....
Not Peralta

Before you ever go in the field of treasure hunting, take a trip to the nearest Ranger Station or BLM Office. Tell them you want to apply for a treasure permit. Ask them all the questions you can concerning the location, finding and recovery process. Once you have learned all that there is to do to get a permit, you will never want to enter their office again.
Happy Hunting! NP

:BangHead:lets all sign up for cactusjumpers' rendezvous line dancing,:occasion18::wav::wav::wav::wav::violent1:

As seekers of the past and present, we will never know the truths about anything unless we expose them ourselves to the public. Then let the public be the judge of what's important.
There are so many forces in the world suppressing information. Keeping knowledge from us about the past and the future. Everyone in the world knows there's a gap in our history. And every day there are new discoveries that are being hidden from us.
We haven't evolved, we've devolved.
What is so important and being hidden in secret places that we're not allowed to see?
Archeologists and geologists have a certain criteria that they go by. If it's not within their specific scope it's not accepted. So it's hidden away. How are we ever to supposed to know the truth about our past? There are generations of civilizations that have here and some more advanced than we ever thought possible.
Just imagine what they knew....
Not Peralta

im sorry but no one wants to hear the truth,so they keep trying to lower my post were no one can read them ,that's how desperate this group is,np

Good Morning, The previous pictures that I posted had been taken for my own use. Recently I traveled to the area to take some shots that show perspective and scale.
img145.jpgimg146.jpgimg147.jpg
As you can see, you don't even have to get out of your car. If you drive into Grapevine canyon, the petroglyphs are and easy walk and are all around. Go look and enjoy, maybe learn.
More later, NP

Who are you talking to?

If you don't know, why are you looking?
I'm talking to people who are tired of running around the Superstitions...and finding nothing!
I'm talking to people who might have an open mind to a different answer to the stone tablets.
Remember "search the heart"? np
In case you missed it img006.jpgYou can enlarge it by clicking on it, if you didn't know.

Last edited:
As I said previously, I wanted to add some pictures that give better perspective and scale than the pictures that I originally posted.
For those of you fully vested in the Superstition Mtns, these new images will make no difference. That's fine. For people interested in a new answer to the stone tablet riddle, these could intrigue.
img148.jpg img149.jpg img150.jpg
img151.jpg img152.jpg img156.jpg
This is the dagger from the stone tablets, and I believe it points to the north. If you follow that canyon in that direction (pictured below) you will find more markers from the stone tablets.
img155.jpg The markers, including the right hooked arrow and the five, are in the mountains above this canyon. I found them on GoogleEarth and will not reprint them here due to respect for copyrights. They can only be seen in Spirit Mountain or part way up the canyon. No where in the Superstition Mtns do so many markers meet up.
Not Peralta

Last edited:
Here's my promise:
While I firmly believe that the Spirit Mountain area holds the answer to the stone tablet legend, I have decided to stop posting to this thread until I feel confident that anything I say will not betray a trust.
Sincerely, Not Peralta

Everyone on this forum just abouit puts pics,or crops of pics from Google earth on here.
No problem,just put what you want.
As far as i am concerned, or believe,any pics that are taken from my desktop,have usage rights allowed as long as not commercial,or of monetary value.

As far as i am concerned, or believe,any pics that are taken from my desktop,have usage rights allowed as long as not commercial,or of monetary value.

What if those pics lead to solving the puzzle, would that be monetary gain? :laughing7:

There would be no proof of monetary value,trust me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back