Do the Stone Tablets lead to somewhere OTHER than the Superstition Mtns?

Hi Sarge

From my conclusion, this is the Heart Canyon ( about 2 miles long ) which cut the stone heart ( in natural view ) . The richest gold placer ( IMO ) in all the Superstitions .
A map shows how there are gold nuggets big like quail eggs . But the nicest is how before the water falls ( the white line ) to the mouth of the canyon , the canyon has a land depression which could be considered itself a treasure of " eggs " placer ( the yellow circle ) .

Heart Canyon.jpg Depression.jpg

Update on Stones folks.....get the depends and tp ready because all this coffee will not be easily contained :occasion14:

It is time for one to crap himself

the Beale Party left for 2 years......

they went out in the 3rd month.....

they found the mine and returned after 18 months.....

they went out for another 7 and were .............Massacred.....never to be seen again.......with 29 people?? I think that's what these rocks say.

View attachment 1085588 2 = 3 - Mine - 18 = 7

That's right.....the Spanish were not the only ones with gold teeth back then ladies and gentleman.

these are the recorded stones mentioned in the Beale Cyphers......

I am not joking..........I cannot contain the flow of excrement upon myself right now so bear with me

The modified ( I erased few words ) description of the map .

Map.gif

Bone appetite !

I'm looking for 1 person to help me with what I am working on. If you would like to be considered for the spot just "LIKE" this post. I will look over your posts and proceed to spoon feed you some info. I need a different angle on this.if ya haven't been on this site more than 5 years you need not apply..

This site and this thread is just a bad ****ing joke. I have never seen such a lost group of individuals in my entire life.

"I am not joking..........I cannot contain the flow of excrement upon myself right now so bear with me "

Well Horse, you and Eldo have yourselves a good time. I suggest you stay a bit uphill from him though, otherwise your gonna get something disgusting in that spoon of yours.

How you compared apples to oranges....

I see what you did there.

Last edited:
You are the horse

First you called us " lost " and after you ask our help . My advice is to make your own research based in your knowledge limits .
Your unsuccessful attempt to solve the cipher of the stone trail map , reminds to me a proverb from my country which says : " If the violin was a d!(k , many would knew to played it "

Pfft. Just stating facts. Nothing political about it.
Kino was against the church. Plain and simple.
Horse, I suggest you do as I politely requested, please keep politics out of our forums...

Just stay with your google pics dude. I can't help the fact that kino was a very very very smart person.at least I have the start point and the proof for the first spot.

My google pics and other stuff , helped me to find some " hot " sites . I am waiting to see in what way will help you the father's Kino conic brain .

Please post some pics of your bottle cap/scrap metal collection from your "hot sites".

You see , you ask again ! You are not ready yet for these pictures . Are for relaxed persons . But if you want , I will post pics from my stamps collection .

You are the horse

You have deleted your previous post ! Never mind . You wrote in one of a latest post how you would have a good laugh with my pics from my research . For sure you need a good laugh . Make good to your psychology . But ... this reminds me an anecdote with a horse laugh :

" Two riders John and Jim are resting in a shady place after a long travel . To make fun , John said to Jim who has a masculine horse :
- I bet 10 bucks how I can to make your horse to has a good laugh !
- Ok ! said Jim .
Then John went close to the horse's ear and told something . In a second the masculine horse have a goooood laugh . Jim gave the 10 bucks and asked :
- How did you made him to laugh ?
- I told him how I have a bigger d!(k than his ! answered John .
After little time have past , John said to Jim :
- Now , I bet 20 bucks how I can to make your horse to has a crocodile tears crying !
- Ok ! said Jim , this time was more sure how will win .
Then John went close to the horse and in a second the horse was crying with crocodile tears . Jim gave the 20 bucks and asked :
- But well , how did you made the horse to cry ?
- I showed to him my d,,k ! answered John . "

So Horse , don't be so hurry to have a good laugh .

Last edited:
Update on Stones folks.....get the depends and tp ready because all this coffee will not be easily contained :occasion14:

It is time for one to crap himself

the Beale Party left for 2 years......

they went out in the 3rd month.....

they found the mine and returned after 18 months.....

they went out for another 7 and were .............Massacred.....never to be seen again.......with 29 people?? I think that's what these rocks say.

View attachment 1085588 2 = 3 - Mine - 18 = 7

That's right.....the Spanish were not the only ones with gold teeth back then ladies and gentleman.

these are the recorded stones mentioned in the Beale Cyphers......

I am not joking..........I cannot contain the flow of excrement upon myself right now so bear with me

So now these cyphers are somehow connected to some original surveyors.....

The guy who found some of the original stones was in St Louis, named Reavis........(AKA Thomas J. Beale?)....a person who worked in the City Clerks office, had numerous bank accounts, and business partners, including the Silver King Mine owner.

He set up shop there in the area to capitalize, and to forge documents for the Peralta Land Grant. He moved into a mansion, built on the foundations of the old Peraltas, and made numerous surveying operations into the mountains to the Roosevelt Lake area, during the times listed on the stones themselves.

He was the forger, who added certain documents to files in different areas........to confirm their claims when the authorities were investigating him in his 'Perilous Journey' to bury his gold back east......

stopping in St. Louis to trade some for "Jewels"?......to refine to raw bars and ore, into larger bars for transport, and to convert to coin forgeries. To melt down the evidence of ownership of the gold from stamped bars with the Spanish Seals, and launder the gold and silver to the area of the foothills of Virginia.

The other planted evidence of this operation?, after the Horse Stones and Trail Map Stone crafted around the heart stone they found, the Original Spanish Latin Heart, was the set up ahead of time to conceal the location.....of the mines in AZ, the safety deposit box in St Louis, and the area of 2 "Deposits" in Virginia

The last document, was the Beale Papers....the cover for the Laundering Operation of the Century, and part of the biggest land scam on the planet to boot the Native Americans from their lands and steal all of their resources.......

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back