Do the Stone Tablets lead to somewhere OTHER than the Superstition Mtns?

Joe:

Would anyone belonging to this group of two or more have been accused of heresy ?
Knowing the path they had charted was dangerous in that regard.
Whereby upon conviction, they might be forced to wear a Sanbenito ?

Regards:Wayne

Sounds like you're hinting that the Jesuits are identifying themselves as the responsible parties for whatever these stones represent? What's the benefit?

deducer,

It's also possible that the Stone Maps were made by a group of people. (Two or more)

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

If by this, you are suggesting the possibility that the Trail Maps were designed by one party, and the H/P stone was designed by another and unrelated party, I would disagree.

If by this, you are suggesting the possibility that the Trail Maps were designed by one party, and the H/P stone was designed by another and unrelated party, I would disagree.

deducer,

Not at all. I am suggesting that the trail maps were done by a group.

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

Cactusjumper. Which group, why were they there, and what would they have had to hide to make such maps, and why there in that place, and who did they expect to come back
and recover it. just a thought. np:cat:

Joe:

Would anyone belonging to this group of two or more have been accused of heresy ?
Knowing the path they had charted was dangerous in that regard.
Whereby upon conviction, they might be forced to wear a Sanbenito ?

View attachment 1050246

Regards:Wayne

img173.jpg
Seems everybody has one. np:cat:

Cactusjumper. Which group, why were they there, and what would they have had to hide to make such maps, and why there in that place, and who did they expect to come back
and recover it. just a thought. np:cat:

NP,

Don't know. It's just a suggestion. (Possibility) :dontknow:

Joe Ribaudo

Springfield,
You wrote, "those things are all over the place". But where can these be found all within a 1 mile radius? Along with a heart AND a map...?
img006.jpgimg124.jpg
img001.jpgimg154.jpg
img161.jpgimg010.jpg
Only in Spirit Mountain. My pleasure. np:cat:

What leads you to that conclusion? Would you mind elaborating?

deducer,

No problem.......A suggestion of a (Possibility) would not be considered a "conclusion", I believe, by most people.:dontknow: On the other hand, I realize that you should not be considered in the group of most people.

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

deducer,

No problem.......A suggestion of a (Possibility) would not be considered a "conclusion", I believe, by most people.:dontknow: On the other hand, I realize that you should not be considered in the group of most people.

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

What is your suggestion, then? I would be curious to know that.

What is your suggestion, then? I would be curious to know that.

deducer,

I deal with the elderly every day, so I will try to make this as simple as possible.

I believe that it's possible that more than one person was involved in the creation of the Stone Maps. That's a suggestion for anyone who needs a possible theory.

If that's not sufficient, it would appear that I'm not mentally capable of understanding your question. Perhaps someone else can explain what my theory is.

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

Joe

I believe how been more than one person . Is simply logical . To make a map in the last centuries , with 95% accuracy ( the bigger trail ) which shows a trail running few miles in the mountains , anybody would needs help for the measurements . For the scale , they measured the distance between the top of three mountains . If you try to solve the bigger trail like I wrote in another posts , you see how the three right dots from the horse map , fit on the top of three different mountains .

:BangHead::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::BangHead:
There is absolutely nothing on the stone tablets that say peralta, or superstition mnts. no matter how much people want to associate these stone tablets to the superstitions it has not worked for you.
and like I said ,there is a key to every maping system, if something has not worked, shouldn't you try something else. every since these maps were found, new petroglyphs have appeared and so have
other stone markers ,and because someone associated Spanish to these tablets new Spanish markers and petroglyphs keep popping up, HOW MUCH CAN A MNT BE DECORATED, WITH PEOPLES FOOLISH
GAMES, REALITY PEOPLE, I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE SEEN SO MANY EXPERTS THAT CANT PUT 2+2 TOGETHER. HENCE THE NAME NOT PERALTA. NP:cat: ps I am having my morning :coffee2:
:BangHead::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::BangHead: that's my whole POINT np:cat:

Sounds like you're hinting that the Jesuits are identifying themselves as the responsible parties for whatever these stones represent? What's the benefit?

Good question.
But how WOULD one leave something for future use by those within a special group, yet mark it in such ways that only they would be able to recognize it as genuine and understand everything written upon it....no matter how long it might take ?
I'm not hinting they were Jesuit. It could have been anyone with a religious axe to grind.

Last edited:
deducer,

I deal with the elderly every day, so I will try to make this as simple as possible.

I believe that it's possible that more than one person was involved in the creation of the Stone Maps. That's a suggestion for anyone who needs a possible theory.

If that's not sufficient, it would appear that I'm not mentally capable of understanding your question. Perhaps someone else can explain what my theory is.

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

Happy that you want to treat me like an elder; I will have to decline that proposition, unfortunately, as I am far younger than you.

I was assuming that there was a rationale behind your suggestion, some reasoning, ground, or fact, that led you to suggest that more than one person was involved. If there is none, then such a suggestion, or the proposing thereof, is unwarranted, don't you think?

As for me, I need no "possible theory," as I feel that I have gathered enough facts and now need only a person to fit the profile that I have composed from my own research and thoughts on the Stone Maps, as well as input from the research and experience of other people who have substantially more knowledge and insights than I do.

Markmar. that's your opinion, don't let anyone change your mind, as long as you believe that's all that matters to me friend. np:cat:

deducer,

Not really how I meant it. Had more to do with my mental abilities, which are failing quickly, than yours. No offense meant.

Rational reasoning........I had no idea it was required in these conversations.

Take care,

Joe

Last edited:
As to where the Stone Tablets refer to, as I have said many times before, I believe they apply to the Superstition Mountains, to the exclusion of all other places.

Joe Ribaudo

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back