Do the Stone Tablets lead to somewhere OTHER than the Superstition Mtns?

markmar

With all due Respect Sir, Respect isn't just giving, Its earned, its not a Privilege. So the above named person should face up and earn some respect instead of throwing down the sympathy card.

RESPECTFULLY Wrmickel

Actually I have to disagree with you wrmickel. I know I've told this story before, but many years ago someone I know stood up in a large group setting and gave his feelings on respect. They were very enlightening to me because it turns out his ideas are actually how I live my life...

I feel as though respect is something that I give freely to every single person I meet. From that moment on, it's completely dependent on that person as to whether they retain my respect or not. It depends on how they treat me, treat the things I tell them in confidence, how they treat others, etc... For me respect does not have to be earned - it's just given, but it can be very easily lost if the person in question doesn't treat it well.

i spent a week looking for it lol. they can find it if they want.but it doesnt really match my area... just like the original doesnt.oh well, just another piece to the puzzle..i have a feeling when i put this puzzle together its going to be missing quite a few pieces.

But what about all those people dying because they don't have the extra map? Glad you found it. If you can't find that map how do you expect to find mountain treasures.

Actually I have to disagree with you wrmickel. I know I've told this story before, but many years ago someone I know stood up in a large group setting and gave his feelings on respect. They were very enlightening to me because it turns out his ideas are actually how I live my life...

I feel as though respect is something that I give freely to every single person I meet. From that moment on, it's completely dependent on that person as to whether they retain my respect or not. It depends on how they treat me, treat the things I tell them in confidence, how they treat others, etc... For me respect does not have to be earned - it's just given, but it can be very easily lost if the person in question doesn't treat it well.

Cubfan

I beg to differ, I'd say you give everyone Courtesy (politeness, good manners) from the start. But to respect someone you must inter act with them to gain respect (admiration, esteem for specific actions or conduct)

Now maybe I'm a little old fashion, Hey I'm old school!

I don't think were to much different in values!

Good hunting Wrmickel1

markmar

With all due Respect Sir, Respect isn't just giving, Its earned, its not a Privilege. So the above named person should face up and earn some respect instead of throwing down the sympathy card.

RESPECTFULLY Wrmickel

Mickel One

You can't see what has happened .
NP risked his reputation to protect his friend and idol ( Bob Ward ) reputation . He is a REAL Bob's friend . This , for me , is enough .

Mickel One

You can't see what has happened .
NP risked his reputation to protect his friend and idol ( Bob Ward ) reputation . He is a REAL Bob's friend . This , for me , is enough .

Marius,

That seems like a reasonable assumption for someone who doesn't know NP or Bob Wards history and reputation.

Take care,

Joe

Marius,

That seems like a reasonable assumption for someone who doesn't know NP or Bob Wards history and reputation.

Take care,

Joe

Joe

For me , Np have a good reputation , until it will prove the contrary .

Any further negative discussion on NP's reputation or any members reputation for that matter will involve timeouts.

To All:
Writing at this time is very hard for me but there are things to be said. To make it clear for everyone my intentions for starting this thread are in the very first sentence of my theory which states, "my health is not the best and I feel that it's time for my theory to be shared". And in post #12, I explain my condition further. I also explained how fortunate a person I was for being around a lot of famous treasure hunters and having learned a lot, not only about treasure hunting but history itself. Years ago before computers and other modern devices, there were a special breed of people, real prospectors and treasure hunters. Every one their own person with their own way of life. For most it was a very hard life. For most, to be a full time treasure hunter and to live the life you almost had to be a prospector just trying to scratch out a living. At lot of people didn't even know where their next meal was coming from. Some people didn't have a future, only what they had at the time. There were a lot of people like this not only in the Supes, but at different locations all around the country. A lot of these people I can say were my friends and I was proud to have met and known them, spent time with them and shared certain moments with them. The only communications we had at certain times was visiting each other and sitting around the fire and sharing what the other didn't have. The stories told at those times was what made legends of today. I knew hundreds of good and bad prospectors and treasure hunters. One thing they all had in common was respect for the living and the dead. And most were religious in their own way. Some didn't like one another but if something happened they were all there to help. In those days, there was a certain aura and spirit about people. Life was about friendship and adventure, not about belittling or humiliating someone. A person's actions was how we separated good from evil. No one wanted to be around or listen to what we called spirit killers. Today, there are a lot of other polite words for them. I have corresponded with a lot of very good people on Treasure Net. A lot of you have very good spirits. If my health gets better, at times, I will try and communicate. Keep alive the good spirit. Thanks to markmar, sgtfda and others for your kind words. Thanks for caring, np:cat:
ps: I had help typing this.

sgtfda, even if my health doesn't improve, I still have a lot of info to share and show, I will try and make a meet happen later this winter, np:cat:

NP, do you think you can make it to the rendezvous this year?

roadrunner,at this point in time I have nothing planned,thanks for asking. np:cat:

HI FRIENDS, has any one ever witnessed the burro migration that goes through the supe's, if so do you have pictures. thanks .np:cat:

HI FRIENDS, has any one ever witnessed the burro migration that goes through the supe's, if so do you have pictures. thanks .np:cat:

You'll have to be more specific - there are plenty of jacka$$es out there every year :)

Lots of photo ops at the Dons Camp in late October.
Where we all gather once a year, before heading out to greener pastures. :laughing7:

Seriously though, how big a herd, and where does this migration begin and end ?
I've seen photos of one or two animals in the Sups, but never more than that.
These may have wandered down from the Lake Pleasant area.

In the past there was a burro migration through the supe's at least once a year of at least 75 burro's or more, just wondered if any one had photo's, np:cat:
ps. I was not talking about the one at dons camp in oct. or the one from oct thru april every year . just wanted to be more specific. np:cat:

On March 28, 2013 at 8:24pm, I started this thread "Do the Stone Tablets lead somewhere OTHER than the Superstition Mtns" under the name Not Peralta.

For a year and a half I've been trying to offer clues to an age-old mystery.
Our discussions have gone far afield and at times has gone off track.
The title of this thread has meaning as does the name I chose to post under.
After all that has been said, what destinations do you think this thread is leading you to?

The mystery and the answer behind this is deeper than we all could have imagined.
I enjoyed this journey and was glad to share it. np:cat:

Somero, it means exactly what it says, nothing more, nothing less, np:cat:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back