CRISPINS CRITTERS

Last edited:
uncoilygirl,

As Scott pointed out you are more than welcome to join our ragtag group of pirates.....trust me the members are all over the map as to personality, etc....it's basically a safe harbor to hang out and have some fun.

Regards + HH

Bill

Scott you are a good guy no matter what anyone thinks!!

Jessica is doing fine. She's worth $200 million bucks now!!! She said thanks for those leads on the investments..........I have her on speed dial, and she has my number on speed dial too. She's prettier even without makeup than the creature from the black lagoon here.......but I think I KNOW her too...........hahahaha

I rolled over, woke her up and showed her what you said-

She is still laughing. Said she's worth waaaay more than 200 million.

Screen Shot 2015-07-06 at 9.36.09 PM.png

Oh, and she said for you to quit hitting her speed dial. We're trying to sleep in.

CRISPIN'S CRITTERS

Ok buddy I'll stand down...... Tell her sweet
dreams. She's in great hands!

I rolled over, woke her up and showed her what you said-

She is still laughing. Said she's worth waaaay more than 200 million.

View attachment 1184018

Oh, and she said for you to quit hitting her speed dial. We're trying to sleep in.

Thank you for my best laugh of my day!

Perhaps the sickness of our humor will one day find a cure.....

I Hope not...
I find that life is more interesting if you live it as appearing to be crazy....

Undercover Agent? Foreign spy?

Or merely a nerd who pays attention to S%it?

Or ALL?

Technically, Yes to all.

"Please, don't take my pencils and pens, that flow my thoughts..."

How else can I write music?

Best,

Scott

Yep.

If you can think of no fools in your group,
YOU are the fool!

Think about it......

Last edited:
Hey anybody watching one of my favorite shows ? " Shark Week" on every year baby......I learn a lot during this week. They seem to focus too much on Great Whites. Hey I'm the kid that saw Jaws and went to the beach and went swimming at Daytona Beach the same day in 1975 I think when it was released. I was the only one in the water..... Haha

2GF,

This line breaks me up.............you're going to need a bigger boat....lol...

Regards + HH

Bill

Hey anybody watching one of my favorite shows ? " Shark Week" on every year baby......I learn a lot during this week. They seem to focus too much on Great Whites. Hey I'm the kid that saw Jaws and went to the beach and went swimming at Daytona Beach the same day in 1975 I think when it was released. I was the only one in the water..... Haha

The one we got together? Haha. Hey Bill one of my Favorite lines of all times!

A "Special" Song for my Friends....

My Best,

As I fade into the west......

Scott

Last edited:
There goes Scott again,
In the middle of the night!

Sheesh.....

Certainly preparing for his Degree!

Ahem....

sherlock5.png

"The night is young, Watson. What shall we determine come daylight?"

"Perhaps a killer wanted by Lestrade?"

"Or, perhaps the capture of a known criminal, here in the South....."

"No, Watson, it is the grasp of one's self!"

Y'all best pay attention, here.....

I'm gettin' close......

Or not......

Scott

Last edited:
2GF,

This line breaks me up.............you're going to need a bigger boat....lol...

Regards + HH

Bill

HA! Now, wife doesn't wanna go to Outer Banks, NC for her BD; TOO many sharks, she sezs. So we're going to Smith Mountain Lake here in Virginia, instead; I haven't told her about "Smithy". Like the Loch Ness "Monster", SML has a "Monster", TOO... LOL! :laughing7: 8-)

Last edited:
Now that you have met my "other" woman that my wife approves of.............meet my two body guards...........Gina Carrano (Black Hair) and Rowdy Ronda Rousey

Last edited:
Well she'll always remember me! I'm her big soft gentleman...... Take care of her......I'll be back!

HA! Now, wife doesn't wanna go to Outer Banks, NC for her BD; TOO many sharks, she sezs. So we're going to Smith Mountain Lake here in Virginia, instead; I haven't told her about "Smithy". Like the Loch Ness "Monster", SML has a "Monster", TOO... LOL! :laughing7: 8-)

NOT to be confused with SMITTY, the "legend" of Franklin County, Va. Once you cross Haleford Bridge from Bedford County at SML, you have crossed the Franklin County "Line"; once past Bridgewater Plaza... you ARE in Franklin County, heading towards WEST LAKE PLAZA. Going SOUTH towards Rocky Mount, Va. are mountains on your right; SMITTY is Grandma Smith & her APPLE "SHINE", across the Franklin County "Line". Now, Smitty is both sweet & sour as the legend goes... smoking her corn-cob pipe, & toking her gun; she loved her APPLE "SHINE"... MORE, later. (Sounds like a BLUE-GRASS song...)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back