CRISPINS CRITTERS

Check this out...it is all accopula (sp?) Crazy what they can do with their voices.

Multi-distracted here, late dinner, fireworks are rough on a few of the dogs, and Hannibal is on the telly.
Dogs bark my focus shifts .
Would not have found new stuff prolly.

You all don't know how good it is to be back...and once again among friends......Crispin, always good to hear from you.....live large my friends....Gary

You all don't know how good it is to be back...and once again among friends......Crispin, always good to hear from you.....live large my friends....Gary

Hey. We make do and get by.
You made it through another winter again. Tough ol buck you.
Keep it up.
How is the lake?

RC, the Lake is always nice, only trouble is that it has risen 2.5 ft. in the last 2 weeks! We are finally getting some warmer weather. Really glad for the sunshine, saw my hot pepper plants doing the back stroke yesterday in the garden.....Gary

As soon as I heard the first few notes I knew the song.........do you? Incredible........

Gary,

If you get a chance post up one of your customized recipes for the crew....we need some inspiration.

Regards + HH

Bill

Screen Shot 2015-07-03 at 6.29.54 PM.png

I learned to swim!

I'm watching one of my favorite movies with the 9 y/o. Starring Jessica Alba ( my next wife) and Scott Walker. The dude just said one of my favorite lines of all time " I'm not a treasure hunter....... I'm a treasure finder!" Yeah I can only wish......Jessica told me she'll marry me next too! Song comes to mind " you know I'm a dreamer, but my hearts of gold........." Hehe

I'm watching one of my favorite movies with the 9 y/o. Starring Jessica Alba ( my next wife) and Scott Walker. The dude just said one of my favorite lines of all time " I'm not a treasure hunter....... I'm a treasure finder!" Yeah I can only wish......Jessica told me she'll marry me next too! Song comes to mind " you know I'm a dreamer, but my hearts of gold........." Hehe

Those lyrics I'm thinkin' I know....Hey how is Jessica doin'?:laughing7:
...on a runaway train, not comin' home....?? I'm on my way...hah!! got it!!

Last edited:
Oh yeah my wife said if I wanted to marry Jessica Alba go ahead no problem. She will dance at my wedding!

CRISPIN'S CRITTERS

Yeup RC now you know why it's one of my favorite movies ! Haha....... It's about treasure hunting and water sports!!!!!!

Last edited:
OK Bill, here you go......over the winter I found an article in the local paper on growing sprouts inside to give you a taste of summer in the depths of winter. In shallow flats, or as I did some old pie plates, with an inch of potting soil-- sow some pea and radish seeds. Soak seeds overnight in paper towels before planting,,,in 2-3 days the tender shoots will begin to grow, and in 10 days you will have sprouts that taste just like peas ans radishes. Cut some of each, rinse good and mix in a salad of sliced cucumber and grape tomatos, dress with a simple oil and vineger dressing and you have a perfect compliment to your kabobs of BBQ shrimp on the grill....a tall glass of iced tea,(or Capt. and ginger ale) and you will be happy-happy-happy! All of you have the best of Holiday weekends, and I'll see what I can put together for a picnic later on......Gary

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back