CRISPINS CRITTERS

Ready to die as in being prepared to, is a formality. Accepting death whether unprepared for it or not is surrender, not a fault if that is an individuals choice. Voluntarily or not.
Fight or don't. The outcome may be as varied as the threat and resistance to it. Auto pilot may not match premeditated belief. Sometimes instinct or the ID overwhelms it.
Formally I'm not ready. What's not in order though won't matter to me should I die.
Were I the doctor I would likely have been fired long ago for tasering patients. But fortunately for all, I'm not.
Is death a threat? Or is the response to a threat to life prepared for in fractions of a second?
Training, muscle memory, reflex,belief,weapons,means and abilities are all individual among potential victims of assault. Crushing a patients larynx unacceptable?
Then talk through a jail style window or the newer video systems. Not as immediately personal as valid physical threat to your life (when does that threat really cease anyway) and what are less risky means of contact during communication that retain effectiveness?

My issue has always been losing my team mates. The men I lived with and loved liked brothers.....to pick up their pieces what mistakes were made, why them, they weren't ready, I was.......the children, the collaterals the hell of it all....I made peace and for my sins......, these nightmares never go away.......

I feel for you Doc....... There in the darkness can you see my hand? I'm reaching out to you buddy......

Crispin,

Hang in there buddy.....you know you always have safe harbor and support on this thread.

Regards + HH

Bill

Ok ok on a lighter note. Yes I was voted in high school most likely to join the circus haha ..... How about a joke? Anyone, anyone? Bueller? It's a good Military joke ---- so this private runs around a corner into a nun. He says "sister please you have to help me, hide me, the MPs are after me they are trying to send me to Iraq for the 4th time" the nun replies " quick my son hide under my dress" Directly 2 MPs show up. "Sister have you seen a private run by this way?" "Yes, he went that way and left in a vehicle." "Thank you sister ". Shortly the private crawls out and says "thank you sister for saving my life. But I do have to say you have a nice pair of legs" the sister replied "Your welcome.........and if you would have looked a couple inches higher you would have seen a nice pair of b*!!s....I ain't going back either"......... Hahaha

Ok ok on a lighter note. Yes I was voted in high school most likely to join the circus haha ..... How about a joke? Anyone, anyone? Bueller? It's a good Military joke ---- so this private runs around a corner into a nun. He says "sister please you have to help me, hide me, the MPs are after me they are trying to send me to Iraq for the 4th time" the nun replies " quick my son hide under my dress" Directly 2 MPs show up. "Sister have you seen a private run by this way?" "Yes, he went that way and left in a vehicle." "Thank you sister ". Shortly the private crawls out and says "thank you sister for saving my life. But I do have to say you have a nice pair of legs" the sister replied "Your welcome.........and if you would have looked a couple inches higher you would have seen a nice pair of b*!!s....I ain't going back either"......... Hahaha

Lol!! Now where's crocodile Dundee??

Sent from a empty soda can!

e14f7b756525192516df278dd0cf2af4.jpg

Ok I have a funny question. If we had a Critters reunion sometime somewhere, what do we think our friends here would look like or how might they be dressed ? I'll start with Scott - a distinguished gentleman, with long hair.....looking like a college professor......ok I started it --- hit me....

Alamosmoon - not fair I think I've seen a picture of a very nice "outdoorsy" young lady.... Pat Cat too I've seen her picture too so I can't speak. Ok jump right in.

Folks,

Here's our buddy Crispin...maybe an older version though.

Attachments

• psychiatrist.jpg
    psychiatrist.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 66
What do I look like? Uh oh. Should I even ask?

I remember well maybe it was a dream a very pretty young lady with short blonde hair with a white button up shirt blue jeans..... Ok that could just be my opinion :)

Alamosmoon,

No fair because you had posted up a few pictures awhile back.....different color hair on this one but you should be able to relate...lol....

Attachments

• alligator wrestling.jpg
    alligator wrestling.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
GMD- I think he said once white hair. Probably not too long. I see him wearing Columbia shirts, Khaki cargo pants, a real solid dude

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back