CRISPINS CRITTERS

I'm trying to convince the Mrs to let me get a small boat so the little guy and I can stay on the water fishing all the time. She says boats are. "Holes that you pour money into" I said. " like marriages ?" Wrong answer....... No wonder I always lose........

Piss that money away. Besides, a boat looks good in the driveway. Trust me, I even have a spare one. (Boat; not driveway).

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!

Seriously though...We have great fishing here, you must have or know someone that has a boat! Crab, Ling cod, black snapper, mother-in-law fish,salmon, albacore, there have even been a few shark caught here. Shark is good eatin' I tell ya!

Last edited:
But iffin youse gunna get a boat, get sumptin nice we can all go along on.

Screen Shot 2015-03-12 at 8.21.58 PM.pngScreen Shot 2015-03-12 at 8.21.21 PM.png

Piss that money away. Besides, a boat looks good in the driveway. Trust me, I even have a spare one. (Boat; not driveway).

AHOY, Captain. When do we sail?

Best,

Scott

I'm Guessing that we have both been on that "cruise."

Can you say, "Mutiny?"
Who led?

That fellow of the Wolf Pack.....
A Patriot and Veteran....

Scott

Last edited:
My Friends,

Sailing has many destinations.

My destination is academics.
Your Destination is where?

Together, we will reach our destination....

My Best,

Scott

OH, SNAP!

Did someone mention "Sailing?"

Last edited:
Umm....Sleep?

What's that?

Scott

Scott I believe the boys just said thanks for the music as they are both now snoring in unison! And I say thanks too..... That's always my goal to get them safely to sleep. Tomorrow is an exciting day with paintball early day to the little guy has a baseball game at 3:00 get your popcorn ready .......

Although shot by my own teammate, the 8 year old while running into a bunker....... We had a great 2 1/2 hours of paintball....... Then changing clothes while driving in my truck, we raced to his baseball game..... He was walked 3 times at 3 at bats. Scored once, threw out one runner when he was playing third base........and slept like a baby. Today we are fishing. I took a cool picture of our new fishing buddy I will try to post later. I love these days! I live for them!!!

Friendly fire ehh? L.o.l..
Savor them high watermark days. But hey ,keep generating them too!

morning-breath-dog-framed.jpg

Gator.jpg

This is our new fishing buddy. we found him swimming in our fishing hole today so we gave him space. he kept trying to get the "top water" baits, so we switched to bobbers and worms. Which he liked too. He kept chasing the bobbers..........but we still caught some fish! Haha Always a great day to go fishing with my grandson......

I AM PISSED...........I took my grandson to Walmart to buy some stuff for dinner and his lunch for the week. As we were leaving this man was standing outside handing out red carnations. He gave my grandson one and I said "no thank you" He said "No no, take one, it will change your life" I said "No thank you I am in a hurry" He kept persisting. The more he persisted, the more I said no and kept an even tone. I just pushed the buggy a little faster........I told my grandson get on the buggy which he did. We got to my truck and I was watching the man following us. I told my grandson get in the truck quickly........I put the groceries away real quick and my grandson asked me to read the words on the carnation.....I started to read it.....then noticed it was a bible verse, so I skipped straight to the bottom and read......"From the Prophet Mohammed" My blood was boiling......I noticed the man had followed us 2 cars over behind me. I got out and said "I have had enough, do you people ever stop? How many of my friends have you already killed and will continue to kill? I began to shake all over and knew something bad was about to happen.........I wadded up the flower and threw it at us feet and said "Go back to hell from where you came" and drove off as quickly as I could...............I'm still shook up because I have fought and my friends have died and I'm sorry but 9-11 will forever be a hate crime against all humanity..........and just the beginning

A marine I worked with had a saying when approached by pan handlers that I have applied to them when so inclined, and others who had any offer I was not willing to take and then drop after receiving; sometimes in an appropriate container.
Of course the look in your eye contact goes with the calm blunt statement, "I CAN'T HELP YOU MAN!.
But a free carnation, hmmmm. A half dozen and take the tags off might make for a better day if not life when handed to someone else...no offence to Moe. Or Larry, or...
Oh, oh, thinkin, thinkin. Take them all and hand him one and say thank you; maybe...Hand them to someone else later and say these are for you. Have a nice day. L.o.l.
Over and done. Move on, move on.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back