CRISPINS CRITTERS

Friends,

FYI.

The test that I was studying for, MATH, (Yeech!)

I passed with a "B." :headbang:

I missed one question with a stupid error and it cost me 12 points.
I would have made an "A."

Oh well,

My studies will ALWAYS continue!

Life is Good!

Enjoy Life!

My Best,

Scott

(Yeah, Here's another "Full Screen" selection for you....merely a click away.....)

Reached #7 on Sept. 11, 1971.

Last edited:
Tomorrow is opening day for the boys at baseball. We will be at the field alllll daaaaaaaayyyyyy

What about Ray Rice? Knock out your fiancée cold in the elevator, get suspended----- and get 1.5 million in back pay for domestic violence! I call football the National Felon League!!!!!

Tim Tebow can never play in the NFL cause he's a White, Christian, without a record !

Tim Tebow can never play in the NFL cause he's a White, Christian, without a record !

Ummm...

Pushing the envelope here, perhaps?

I surely understand humor.....
I am white, a Christian and I have a record.
(Don't ask...OK? Something about gettin' loaded in a "No loading zone....")
Oh, so many years ago, when I was a younger man.....

AHEM....

Does that mean I CAN play in the NFL?

Best,

Scott

cheech yo.jpg
"Hey, I just remembered....
Cop dude just took my stash.
I didn't go to jail that time.....
Seems that we worked it all out, on site, Man....."

Story?

You wish.....

Maybe?

Last edited:
"Why," you may inquire....

My reply is,

"Why Not?"

Full Screen here?
Absolutely!

The only way to learn is to live....
The only way to live is to learn.

Scott.

Never show your true intelligence....8-)

Scott

Last edited:
Y'all be good.

I'm off to academic all night study land....
Yet once again....

Always,

Scott

Last edited:
Tomorrow is opening day for the boys at baseball. We will be at the field alllll daaaaaaaayyyyyy

Dude!

Stop at the store for Cracker Jacks and, ahem, sneak them in.

Popcorn, too?
GO for it!

Sounds like great fun!

Doancha just love the smell of pine tar in the spring?

brett.jpg

Best,

Scott

Last edited:
I was offered sex today by a beautiful 23 year old female in exchange for that I was suppose to advertise some sort of bathroom cleaner to my friends. Of course I declined because I am a man of high moral standards with great will power. Just as strong as Ajax the super strong bathroom cleaner. Now available scented in vanilla or lemon. :)

Last edited:
Opening day went well. It was in the low 50's with about a 20 knot wind.....cool for us Floridians. Each team had a 45 minute game. They sold raffle tickets for such things as Disney tickets, a fishing charter, our team made a movie basket. It had beer, popcorn, candy and I told the team mom "we didnt have a movie. So I donated the movie "Lone Survivor" haha The kids raised $3500.00 in raffles!!!!!! I noticed a dunk tank full of water and no one was using it......it was cold for Florida standards. So I volunteered.......Cold, wet and Sandy. Right? So I climbed up and had a seat and started " Hey kid what position do you play, oh you're a pitcher, bet you cant take me out.......oh you missed........one kid spent $20.00 so I told him just run and hit the paddle and dunk me! I did my part in raising money. Felt like a carney hahahaha. But it was a good weekend. Back to the grind now.....

I was offered sex today by a beautiful 23 year old female in exchange for that I was suppose to advertise some sort of bathroom cleaner to my friends. Of course I declined because I am a man of high moral standards with great will power. Just as strong as Ajax the super strong bathroom cleaner. Now available scented in vanilla or lemon. :)

no pics = didn't happen

where was this?

Socks dude, socks, not sex.

She was offering you socks and a good cleaner for your feet. You apparently took your shoes off one too many times in public.

And for fooks sake man, clip your toenails...

Screen Shot 2015-03-09 at 8.30.29 PM.png

Opening day went well. It was in the low 50's with about a 20 knot wind.....cool for us Floridians. Each team had a 45 minute game. They sold raffle tickets for such things as Disney tickets, a fishing charter, our team made a movie basket. It had beer, popcorn, candy and I told the team mom "we didnt have a movie. So I donated the movie "Lone Survivor" haha The kids raised $3500.00 in raffles!!!!!! I noticed a dunk tank full of water and no one was using it......it was cold for Florida standards. So I volunteered.......Cold, wet and Sandy. Right? So I climbed up and had a seat and started " Hey kid what position do you play, oh you're a pitcher, bet you cant take me out.......oh you missed........one kid spent $20.00 so I told him just run and hit the paddle and dunk me! I did my part in raising money. Felt like a carney hahahaha. But it was a good weekend. Back to the grind now.....

Man!

What fun!

You know that I would have taken a turn or two on the dunk tank seat.

How much would YOU have spent trying to dunk me! :laughing7:

And you KNOW that I'd be "trash-talkin'" until YOU ran up and hit the paddle!

Your post made my day!

Thanks!

Your Friend Always,

Scott

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back