CRISPINS CRITTERS

You only live once so squeeze every ounce of joy and life out of it, your family and friends will love it too!

My thoughts exactly!

"Here's your ticket,
DON'T LOSE IT!
Only one time around, Folks.
Watch your step....!"

NO REFUNDS!

(Yeah, I've worked a carnival and County Fair or two. Why do you ask?)

Gotta make it count the first time, eh?

(Philosophical Spoiler: The "Pretty Girl" is Life....)

gomer.jpg
"I sure 'nuff like the song, Andy, but what does Scott mean by,
'Pills of soft callouses?'
And wantin' to spoil them?

My, how should we act?"

andy.png
"Really, Gomer?"
"Do you Vote?"

"Oh, Lord! Aunt Bee, I need only one more taste of your
Friend's single's Friend's friend.....

Or ...
Anyway....
You know what I mean, right?
"just baked cherry pie....."

What's her name?

Betty Lou?
Bonnie
Sue?

WHAT?!

That girl could sure bake!

Sure would love to trade recipes!

Mayberry, nowdays.....

Social commentary based upon observation?

Maybe.

Replies?

Best,

Scott

Yeah.

See how my studies go?

SHEESH!

Last edited:
Darn winter won't let up! Wife backed her car into a frozen snow bank this morning, still waiting to get the estimate done so I can get this thing fixed immediately! Lol I can't stand looking at it. It's got to be either fixed or traded in on a new one asap lol! Oh well, that's what insurance is for...
da83652a283f2ee1e60c36c7b4bfaea5.jpg

Sent from a empty soda can!

Around these parts the police call it a pit maneuver.... what was she running for?

By the looks of the ground under the tire I can see you are still hoarding snow. Good God man... don't you know it's spring?

Around these parts the police call it a pit maneuver.... what was she running for?

By the looks of the ground under the tire I can see you are still hoarding snow. Good God man... don't you know it's spring?

Lol, she was watching the kids all around her at the school as well as some parked cars and she failed to see the big white snow bank. I know it's spring but I live on the edge of the artic circle, I hate every minute of it and can't wait to make the final move to Florida! I think it was about 7 degrees here yesterday morning, this is getting ridiculous...thank god for global warming!!! Lol

LOL! (Answered via empty STARBACKS coffee cup); going to Va. Beach next month, before it disappears...

I hope your empty Starbucks cup has wifi like my empty soda can! Lol

How does your wife like the XV Crosstrek? My wife is looking at one.
Frozen snow banks? Man....I wish we would get some snow out here....61 today!

lol! I wish I could have 61! I had wearing long pants and can't wait to wear shorts full time again. She loves her xv crosstrek. Excellent fuel mileage and super well built. Ours is a five speed stick and I wouldn't even consider the cvt transmission (we had a bad experience with a Honda cvt) now all three vehicles are stick shift, no more blown up automatics for us.

75 today me and the 8 year old are fishing......haven't had a nibble, but I didn't check Rebels Voodoo book to see if we should be fishing haha

DR why would anyone in their right mind live on the edge of the arctic circle? Where you drunk buddy?

DR why would anyone in their right mind live on the edge of the arctic circle? Where you drunk buddy?

In a round about way I was! I have lived here three times and next time I move away I am NEVER coming back, not even for a visit. My wife's grandmother died March 8 and so one more reason not to be here. Once this house is finished and my wife completes her degree we are going to be down in Florida!

75 today me and the 8 year old are fishing......haven't had a nibble, but I didn't check Rebels Voodoo book to see if we should be fishing haha

LOL! "Google" BLUM'S BEST Fishing days; March, 2015. BLUM'S BEST Fishing days; April, 2015...

Last edited:
diesel,

Lets hope you can make the move sooner rather than later....this white stuff sucks.

Regards + HH

Bill

In a round about way I was! I have lived here three times and next time I move away I am NEVER coming back, not even for a visit. My wife's grandmother died March 8 and so one more reason not to be here. Once this house is finished and my wife completes her degree we are going to be down in Florida!

What?

What?!

Time to cease hibernation?

Spring?

Oh, Yeah!

BRING IT!

Y'all better get out this weekend and swing yer beep-sticks and post your finds!

I've got my eye on a couple-three new spots....
Each are easily a potential for silver or gold coins.....

How much is ANY Dahlonega, Georgia gold coin worth?

http://www.dahlonegagold.com/

Sure would help with College expenses.....

Best,

Scott

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back