CRISPINS CRITTERS

OH SNAP!

I just won a beer stein on ebay for under $10 including shipping!!

Antique 1 2 L Ceramic Hand Painted German Beer Stein No Lidded | eBay
The glazing is perfect for that time period....And it never had a lid.

According to the description, it is stamped "Germany" on the bottom.

That dates it to before WWII.
"West Germany" would indicate right after WWII.
And, "Made in Germany" is the newest stamp.

What Bier shall be first in my new stein? Warsteiner? Dinkel Acker?
Stuttgarter Hofbrau?

http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/3340/

Best,

Scott

My old stein, needing a rest.....

IMG_0061.JPG
(Left-handers view....)

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Wow!

Another page!

Crispy's Critters are STRONG!
The Wolf Pack is silently watching and all will be right in a couple of years.....
If not sooner.....

Page #204!

WOW!

FEEL THE RIDE!

Best,

Scott

Last edited:
For my Friends,
As the late night studying begins.....

I'll see y'all on the finished side of the mission (test) tomorrow.

My Best,

Scott

I had a pretty good day today....I woke up.

Then I went about my day and finally ended up at home.
MY Home.

And Dinner?

A treat!

I had macaroni and cheese.
Without the cheese.

A peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
Without the jelly.

And for desert I made...

IMG_0064.JPG

It turned out a bit dry.

But,
"Tomorrow will surely be a better day...."

steve M.jpg

Best,

Scott

jim.jpg
"Yeah....well,
Something still says to me, Ya better watch him....
He's liable to do something sane"

Last edited:
Chris,

Glad you enjoyed the video....after all it was the Chinese who invented this stuff.

Regards + HH

Bill

Chris,

Glad you enjoyed the video....after all it was the Chinese who invented this stuff.

Regards + HH

Bill

They say that one out of every 5 people is Chinese. In my family we think it's my brother Jeff.

Wow...woke up on the 4th of July, with all the fireworks...Dram, try Cabela's or Bass Pro, they have numerous game cameras, all with sim cards, some can be linked directly to inside ,or remote monitor.....Gary

CRISPIN'S CRITTERS

Thanks for the replies everyone! I should have explained my need a little better. As you know I have a house in Florida with a screened in pool. At this point in time we only are there a few weeks a year. About a week ago some high school kids got into the pool area and were swimming and stole some small items about $150 worth...that's no big deal but they unhooked the automatic pool cleaner and so when the pump came on it staved for water and burned up the pump. So far a new pump motor and seals cost me $256 and it still needs to be installed. I do have a security system from simply safehowever it only covers the interior of the home not the pool area the sensors they make for it will not tolerate being outdoors in the rain and they do not recommend installing motion detectors outside as they may set all false alarm. At this time I think I need to get a hold of some security cameras that will allow me to remote view from my home in Maine, I just need them to be very simple install like plug-and-play any recommendations on these?

Sent from a empty soda can!

As you know I have a house in Florida with a screened in pool. At this point in time we only are there a few weeks a year.

...and that is the problem, It's abandoned.

I would suggest you allow all your TN friends to stay in the house while visiting Florida to help keep an eye on the place.

You should probably make them all bring their own beer however.

diesel,

I believe they make some small webcams that are used by hunters to monitor deer, etc...maybe try hunting supply store or site.

Insofar as the house being unattended I hope you realize unless someone checks the house for you a couple of times per week your home owners insurance would probably be null and void in the case of a major mishap such as fire of flooding.

Suggest you make arrangements with someone to supply them with a pass key and check on things for you while you're away.

Regards + HH

Bill

...and that is the problem, It's abandoned.

I would suggest you allow all your TN friends to stay in the house while visiting Florida to help keep an eye on the place.

You should probably make them all bring their own beer however.

is flushing required?

diesel,

I believe they make some small webcams that are used by hunters to monitor deer, etc...maybe try hunting supply store or site.

Insofar as the house being unattended I hope you realize unless someone checks the house for you a couple of times per week your home owners insurance would probably be null and void in the case of a major mishap such as fire of flooding.

Suggest you make arrangements with someone to supply them with a pass key and check on things for you while you're away.

Regards + HH

Bill

Bill, my brother stops in often to tend the pool and check on things as he lives near. I sure hope I will be living there soon as these winters are killing me. I am going to cabellas in Scarborough soon and will check their cameras out, while I'm at cabellas maybe I can visit with stockpicker if he's in the area.

diesel,

If you meet up with stockpicker give him my regards.....I miss his spunky attitude.

Regards + HH

Bill

Bill, my brother stops in often to tend the pool and check on things as he lives near. I sure hope I will be living there soon as these winters are killing me. I am going to cabellas in Scarborough soon and will check their cameras out, while I'm at cabellas maybe I can visit with stockpicker if he's in the area.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back