CRISPINS CRITTERS

Been there-done that....and it's getting real old! Fill your empty soda can with some good rum and soon this winter will be over....stay warm, it's only -1 here...Gary

Thanks Gary! Enjoy your trip to Florida!

Sent from a empty soda can!

Actually DR this lady claims everytime she gives my wife a dime, that her brother (who is 75 and lives in CT) calls her and complains about it. However, my wife found out that every Christmas, her brothers off spring and their entire famly about 6 or 7 people, get a percentage of her money. She brought this to my attention. I did the figures and each one of her brothers family members, kids, in laws and the such, have been getting $700,000 off this lady every Christmas. I immediately told my wife she needs a lawyer. well she get one. They didnt get their money this year...........OH that was per person!!!!!

Do you think she gave my wife any money for helping her realize what her brother was doing to her? haha nothing......and yet thats the kind of person my wife is looking out for the elderly

Been there-done that....and it's getting real old! Fill your empty soda can with some good rum and soon this winter will be over....stay warm, it's only -1 here...Gary
-1 ? Is Lake Champlain frozen? -16 in Maine? What the.... 58 here today, mid 60's forecast for the next few days.
Sorry guys...:laughing7: I guess you are used to it.

How can anybody be use to freezing their boys off on a regular basis? I use to tie parachute chord around the little guys so when they disappeared from the cold I could pull them back out POP ok whew there you guys are.........hehe

How can anybody be use to freezing their boys off on a regular basis? I use to tie parachute chord around the little guys so when they disappeared from the cold I could pull them back out POP ok whew there you guys are.........hehe

Try living in North Dakota or Minnesota, even the parachute chord disappears....

I don't know how you guys do it. I did when I had to. When I was made too. But by choice......whew .......

The Tokens reached #1 with, "The Lion Sleeps Tonight"
Dec. 18th, 1961.
It stayed at #1 for 3 weeks, the top 10 for 8 weeks,
the top 40 for 13 weeks and on BillBoards "Hot 100" for 15 weeks.

Now, here is the 1961 version for your pleasure!

Best,

Scott

Another #1 from 1961...

Reaching #1 on November 6, was Mr. Jimmy Dean,
With his Iconic hit, "Big Bad John."

Songs of our youth, yes?.....

My Best,

Scott

More?
Like Del Shannon?

Also a #1 in 1961....

Or...

Gosh! So much good music back then....

or, say, the #1 when I was born?

What song was #1?

Sorry, I can only remember back to the late 1800's....:laughing7:

OK.

For my Friends!

My Best,

Say,
When you were born?

Last edited:
Since we're in a "60's kinda way,"

That's 1960's, not 1860's. OK?

For My Crispin's Critter Friends and Fellow Wolf Pack Members,

Here's a cut from the very first album that I ever owned.

A story for sure. 8-)
Later.

Perhaps....

Always,

My Best,

Scott

PS.

I remember on the album it said that they play "Mosrite" guitars. :icon_scratch:

Or I'm facing feeble-mindedness.....:dontknow:

http://www.mosriteguitars.com/

Last edited:
How 'bout another look at them possible Mosrite git-fiddles from 1964.....

Rare, Live....

(suits and ties....'specially Mel, the drummer! :laughing7:)

Full Screen?
Way ahead of you....

Best,

Scott

Last edited:
No way......when I was a little kid I called guitars git fiddles......so says my momma. It made her laugh

You sir are a SNOW HOARDER.

I can clearly see, by your own pictures, you are hoarding snow. Your white truck and yellow collection device are enough to show that you have a serious problem.

There are good people out west who would like to enjoy some snow, but from all your photos, it's clear, your hoarding is effecting the rest of the nation.

Before you end up on Jerry Springer or Dr. Phil I suggest you

1. Admit you have a problem
2. Return this snow to the good people of America

Remember- the first step to a cure is admitting you have a problem.

9d473e19ba73b06cc1e26dc4f656aef0.jpg

You sir are a SNOW HOARDER.

I can clearly see, by your own pictures, you are hoarding snow. Your white truck and yellow collection device are enough to show that you have a serious problem.

There are good people out west who would like to enjoy some snow, but from all your photos, it's clear, your hoarding is effecting the rest of the nation.

Before you end up on Jerry Springer or Dr. Phil I suggest you

1. Admit you have a problem
2. Return this snow to the good people of America

Remember- the first step to a cure is admitting you have a problem.

Lol!! Your right I do have a problem, I'm willing to bet after I go though the steps to recovery the final permanent cure is to complete moving to Florida!

Lol!! Your right I do have a problem, I'm willing to bet after I go though the steps to recovery the final permanent cure is to complete moving to Florida!

Waiting...... [emoji106]

And when you get to Florida........you wont be able to walk outside.........the WALL of humidity will tackle you and pin you to the ground and stomp you and hold you there and make you sweat in places you didnt think you had............and thats on a 70 degree day............

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back