CRISPINS CRITTERS

For my "Mid-Night" Friends...

Yeah, Studying ahead at this hour.
AGAIN!

Thank my stars that I'm still a young waif....

And have a half-dozen or so lives left?....:cat:

Picture 746.jpg

My Very Best Wishes,

Scotty

Last edited:
And,
SO!

You DO know what this is all about? Right?

Yes.
That of the work of geniuses, after midnight!

Yep.
I Knew that you knew.....

The idea of world domination!

Yes, surely the world can envision a domination of peace.....

You know?
Really!
How hard can it be?

Is this inference correct?

Can we do it?

Get with the "mid-night thinkers!"

Best,

Scott

Last edited:
And, now I sleep....
Lightly, for I have obligations....

Always With one eye open.....

Best,

Scott

Ah yes, I enjoy a good game of poker.....

Win a dollar today, lose two tomorrow...

"Isn't all of life a gamble?"

Even odds that I wake up tomorrow alive......

If I do, it will be my best day yet! :thumbsup:

How 'bout you?

Best,

Scott

Last edited:
Why can't peace survive. Soldier friend of mine. Wont you lay that gun on the line. Cross it and shake a hand. You can live with peace and share the land. Isnt it peace that you disire. To see your children run free. The fighting just fuels the fire. Is this how you want your world to be? Soldier friend of mine lay that gun on the line.

sent from a sending device.

I'm sure that you see...

Of course....

Best,

Scott

Why can't peace survive. Soldier friend of mine. Wont you lay that gun on the line. Cross it and shake a hand. You can live with peace and share the land. Isnt it peace that you disire. To see your children run free. The fighting just fuels the fire. Is this how you want your world to be? Soldier friend of mine lay that gun on the line.

Ah, Mr. Sponge,
The answers to the question that you pose requires historical references.
Which I can provide.

The conversation will inevitably turn to Politics and Religion.

I'm not going there.
You are on your own from here....

Scott

Ah yes Mr Sponge when you lay down your gun to shake the hand of your enemies or one day ISIS....... Know that I will have you covered just in case it doesn't go down right......

I know its a dream. Just words i wrote down twenty years ago. I didnt realize this was a military thread. I want to say thankyou to all those who have served in this great country i was blessed to be born in.

I've been around the world 12 times
Talked to everyone once
Seen two whales make love
Been to 2 world fairs
Even know a man in Thailand with a wooden -ock
Pushed more peter, more sweeter, than any other peter pusher around
I'm a hard body, hairy chested rootin, tootin, shooting, parachuting,demolition double cap crimping frogman. There ain't nothing I can't do. No sky to high, no sea to rough, no --ff to tough. Learned a lot of lessons in my life. Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet. Drove all kinds of trucks 2x,4x,6x and those big M F's that go sh sh when you step on the brakes.
Anything worth doing is worth over doing. Moderation is for cowards. I'm a lover, I'm a fighter, I'm a Combat Diver! I wine dine intertwine then sneak out the back door when our feelings are done. If you feel froggy then you better jump because this frogman's been there done that and is going back for more. Cheers boys..........

This isn't a military thread. This is a thread of friends. Some of which have served for many years in the military to including several rotations during OIF and OEF conflicts. This is our SAFE place.....to share our thoughts on life. Here we go again here's that judgment we DONT ask for but once again being judged

sponge,

It's a place to hang out and enjoy each others company, give a bit of moral support, etc....it's quite a mish mash of different people some military or ex, others from different backgrounds but generally we all get along pretty good given the broad mix of people.

Regards + HH

Bill

I know its a dream. Just words i wrote down twenty years ago. I didnt realize this was a military thread. I want to say thankyou to all those who have served in this great country i was blessed to be born in.

Ok i think i checked this tread out a year or so ago. If i remember there was alot of good reads. Im locked on now.

Why don't you tell us about yourself. There isn't much in your profile. What " general" part of Florida do you reside? What do you do for a living? The floor is yours..........

I've been around the world 12 times
Talked to everyone once
Seen two whales make love
Been to 2 world fairs
Even know a man in Thailand with a wooden -ock
Pushed more peter, more sweeter, than any other peter pusher around
I'm a hard body, hairy chested rootin, tootin, shooting, parachuting,demolition double cap crimping frogman. There ain't nothing I can't do. No sky to high, no sea to rough, no --ff to tough. Learned a lot of lessons in my life. Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet. Drove all kinds of trucks 2x,4x,6x and those big M F's that go sh sh when you step on the brakes.
Anything worth doing is worth over doing. Moderation is for cowards. I'm a lover, I'm a fighter, I'm a Combat Diver! I wine dine intertwine then sneak out the back door when our feelings are done. If you feel froggy then you better jump because this frogman's been there done that and is going back for more. Cheers boys..........

2GF, a Polymath, a Renaissance man. thank you for your service th.jpg
:icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back