CRISPINS CRITTERS

If your wife ever sees this post, you are in deep doo! lol!

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 4

in my defense I didn't want her to wear the bikini, but I could not afford enough cloth

how in the world did you get that pic of me and wife on the beach?

Received a call when you were out east.
Seems there was a slight breech of civility on the beach,someone wearing black socks with flip flops. Picture did not show the offence on your feet.:laughing7:

Well folks...it turns out GIB's fail proof system was not so fail proof. You think I would have figured this out after we lost the first 100 thousand, but he really had me convinced. Three hundred thousand into it I decided enough was enough. By the way, if anybody wants to buy a second mortgaged house please let me know. Good to have friends!

I will not add to the sad stories but I send out positive thoughts to those who have shared.

With that being said, I have a song request, "Clint Eastwood" by the Gorillaz. I know this is younger generation music but you guys should really listen. Fits the current theme perfectly.

Crispin

Here ya go Crispin :)

But is this the right one? Didn't hear Clint Eastwood mentioned one time....

Well, after much assigned reading, I have written the first sentence:

"Mencius, also known as “Master Meng,” espoused and expounded upon the teachings of Confucius."

It's all easy now. Only 7 pages to go....

Best,

Scott

PS.
You can bet my margins are correct.....

Not directed at you AU24K !!!

An old favorite of mine....

We all made it this far! Different collage,s, a patchwork quilt of personal experiences viewed through the same kaleidoscope.​
On we go!

Another forgotten song from half a century ago....

A haunting one....

Incredibly haunting sad song very, very few have ever even heard of....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back