CRISPINS CRITTERS

I would have cut her lose diesel but she is became ill She's sick with a brain tumor, pituitary tumor, and another tumor...........I promised her I would take care of her. I am a "rescuer" and that is what I have done, take care of her. I guess its time for me to grow up and forgive. I finished my career as a highly trained medic, to save people.........I need to save myself. Thanks diesel, and everybody

I can understand that. Hopefully everything turns out OK and you can enjoy the time you two have left together.

Sent from my USCC-C6721 using Tapatalk 2

Screen Shot 2013-10-05 at 1.14.59 PM.png

Enough of this... time to go outside and play

I like to believe the saying: Time wounds all heels. :laughing7:

My karma has all been burned off(long process and a most empowering one, to be the captain of ones own ship), it's almost instantaneous at this point in my life.
If I do something "not right or not proper", within minutes, it comes right back on me. :BangHead:
I am my own judge and jury, as no man can judge, anothers' heart. :notworthy:

Squiggy, I get the synchronicity thing so often now, it seems as a norm.
GIB, what a tale! Best wishes for your son!
I too, know of abandonment. My own mother had me given away, before I was even born! Had I not had the best of good loving parents, that could have been a real mind-_ _ _ _!
Stay strong everyone! It is what you make it to be.

Jeff wasn't the Bikini Atoll the test bed of an atom bomb?????

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

you mean it's not where bikinis' were invented? At least tell me bikini's are the national attire..

sheesh, now you got me wondering if I'm incorrect about the Virgin Islands too.

My karma has all been burned off(long process and a most empowering one, to be the captain of ones own ship), it's almost instantaneous at this point in my life.

Pictures pictures pictures.... we demand pictures of your ship and you in the uniform of El Captain.

you mean it's not where bikinis' were invented? At least tell me bikini's are the national attire..

sheesh, now you got me wondering if I'm incorrect about the Virgin Islands too.

Nope, pretty sure you are correct about the Virgin Islands...

Screen Shot 2013-10-05 at 2.54.24 PM.png

got up ...went to grap a cup of coffee...go down the street to see if my old friend is doing ok...chemo stuff...
;tthat your cat?"
here, in front of his house is one of my feral kitties...squished...not only did some jerk run her over....he left her in the middle of the street...
a crowd of people standing there giggling about the squished cat till i drove up....my friend goes..."isnt that your cat?"
yep...before i can get the truck parked an the door open...everyone scatters.
now it is just me an him and a dead cat...my how fast jerks can run when they are busted in the act...

how rude.
25mph zone...children everywhere...and people drive like ..
rant over...

Pippen I am so sorry. Put him where he goes, say sweet prayer, keep the love, and let the pain go(and don't get mad at my next post).

My father, was demoted from garbage truck driver, to dead animal detail, when I was 8, 9, or 10 or so. He had confided in my mom, that he was so hurt and it struck a blow to his ego. When my mom told me of this, I told her to tell dad to be proud, he does a noble thing, so that families and children will not have to come home, to find their loved ones. She said he felt better about it, after she told him what I said.
Keep the love pippen, and again, I am so sorry. peace.

Pictures pictures pictures.... we demand pictures of your ship and you in the uniform of El Captain.
EVERYBODY - GET OFF THE SIDEWALK!

355.gif

The Cats' Revenge! :laughing7:

Last edited:
I can see that I have missed a day of posts already. After reading all, I have to agree with RC, it is east to forgive, but impossible to forget. I can see clear to forgive you of any indesgretion.....But just like candid camera; somewhere, sometime, somehow, when you least expect it, I will be knocking on your door!:laughing7:

In all seriousness, I really feel for everyone who has had to make decisions that they never thought they would have to. Live is never the bowl of cherries that Ozzie and Harriot made us believe it was....we all do what we have to, and have to live with our decisions. The reality is that we have friends to share these tribulations with, and the council of their wisdom. we all have something to offer, and something to learn from each other, and that's how it should be.....nough said.....see you later.....company coming tonight, and I.m the pizza chef......time to go make the pies.....later.....Gary

I can see that I have missed a day of posts already. After reading all, I have to agree with RC, it is east to forgive, but impossible to forget. I can see clear to forgive you of any indesgretion.....But just like candid camera; somewhere, sometime, somehow, when you least expect it, I will be knocking on your door!:laughing7:

In all seriousness, I really feel for everyone who has had to make decisions that they never thought they would have to. Live is never the bowl of cherries that Ozzie and Harriot made us believe it was....we all do what we have to, and have to live with our decisions. The reality is that we have friends to share these tribulations with, and the council of their wisdom. we all have something to offer, and something to learn from each other, and that's how it should be.....nough said.....see you later.....company coming tonight, and I.m the pizza chef......time to go make the pies.....later.....Gary

What kind of pizza,I like pizza!

Folks,

Reading through the recent posts.....I guess we all have some emotional baggage we've picked up along the way.

As hard as it is at times we all have to learn to let it go and move on with our lives.

Luba - Let it go.

Bill, is it just me, or anyone else got a bonky video there?
Ok, never mind, it's just me? LOL! I'm a dinosaur! LOL! sorry, rawr

Last edited:
got up ...went to grap a cup of coffee...go down the street to see if my old friend is doing ok...chemo stuff...
;tthat your cat?"
here, in front of his house is one of my feral kitties...squished...not only did some jerk run her over....he left her in the middle of the street...
a crowd of people standing there giggling about the squished cat till i drove up....my friend goes..."isnt that your cat?"
yep...before i can get the truck parked an the door open...everyone scatters.
now it is just me an him and a dead cat...my how fast jerks can run when they are busted in the act...

how rude.
25mph zone...children everywhere...and people drive like ..
rant over...

I am so sorry that happened Pippin. ..some people are heartless!
Poor sweet kitty...:(

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 4

Must be photoshoped! ! Please tell me it is!

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 4

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back