CRISPINS CRITTERS

Sorry that some of you are struggling with audio problems......tonight has been one of very different and very good music, got caught up in a couple of the pieces.....tanks to all for the nightly concert. Gary

Sorry that some of you are struggling with audio problems......tonight has been one of very different and very good music, got caught up in a couple of the pieces.....tanks to all for the nightly concert. Gary

WHAT???? Speak up Gary, I couldn't hear any of that.

Hello hello... tap tap tap is this thing on hello hello tap tap tap

All that Jimmy Buffet got me to thinking about David Allen Coes' song, "Jimmy Buffet Don't Live In Key West Anymore"! LOL! :laughing7: Me and a few other friends used to live with some of his bodyguards down here. LOL! :laughing7: Loved Pop Coe, RIP!
You'll have to search and link yourself, it's got a few words in it, NSF-T-net. :laughing7:

Hope everyone's day and week is off to a good start!
Anyone in the Monroe Mich area? With a job for someone? Yep, the phone rings, I go to western union. :BangHead:
2GF, I'd be in your shoes, if it wasn't for W.U., and the ability to throw money at the situation! :BangHead:

Monroe 2 1/2 plus hrs. s.e. of me.Bob Evans restaurant there looking for a hostess/cashier or was.http://www.jobs-to-careers.com/results1.php?q=Cashier&l=Monroe+MI
Dundee north of there has the big o Cabelas store would be fun to work. Toledo Ohio south of there should have work too.
David Allen Coe sang some non p.g. 13s for sure.A pillow comes to mind. As does the perfect country and western tune after addition of last verse.(Yes Goodman wrote it.)
Job list site Bob Evans was on=http://www.indeed.com/l-Monroe,-MI-jobs.html

Last edited:
Oh thank you Relchair! I passed that info on, the nby (neighbor) said they will both check it out! Thanks!
LOL! Yeah, Ain't there nothing sacred no more? LOL! I grew up on the old country and Lawrence Welk, I bout can't stand to listen to it, anymore. LOL! (my folks were born 1918 and 1926)

I wore the grooves out of this record! LOL! I will say this, never judge a book by it's cover. You'll be surprised, of who would reach out to save your life, and who would try and take it from you. :icon_scratch: (when I say "you", I ain't meaning "YOU" you, you know......):laughing7:
At least I haven't lost my sense of humor! LOL! :laughing7:

Heck, I might even could scrounge up some pics of the old clubhouse :laughing7:

Oh yes, we still had black and white t.v. watching Laurence in mid seventies. And a rec room.
Heres a twist on the show, on the show.:laughing7

Bob Wills old?

Last edited:
1383496_10202284283848086_932759151_n.jpg

dude...TLF...t liberation front?

Bill I swear when it comes to music you can read my mind. Quick what am I thinking? Hehe I'm listening to some Re hot chili Peppers

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

releventchair; said:

Set them free!

I said that once, got slapped...

Save second base!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back