CRISPINS CRITTERS

Deepseeker,
Here's the version I like:
Most any version I prefer if I can see the performer rather than just listening to his/her music.
Don.......

Youtube is great for finding music. I must have 5,000 favorite songs. My father was a musician, but I played only the radio. If I posted all my favorites, I'd be hijacking this thread....

There's even one Rap song in that category :)

Folks,

Maybe my celtic blood but I have a kick on the Corrs lately....great talents btw....3 sisters and a brother with various backup artists.

Live from Royal Albert Hall with Mick Fleetwood - Dreams.

Deepseeker,
Here's the version of IZ I really like.
His message is clear, his voice is unique--and, I believe this was recorded when he was near death.
You'll see the love as expressed by his brothers that begins at the 7:06 mark; everyone knew the end was near.

Don.....

You're right, that was near the end....

Maybe most of the members here had never heard of him....

Here's another beautiful one by him.

Crispin,

I thought you'd know by now the odds are always slanted in the house's favor.....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

Well folks...it turns out GIB's fail proof system was not so fail proof. You think I would have figured this out after we lost the first 100 thousand, but he really had me convinced. Three hundred thousand into it I decided enough was enough. By the way, if anybody wants to buy a second mortgaged house please let me know. Good to have friends!

I will not add to the sad stories but I send out positive thoughts to those who have shared.

With that being said, I have a song request, "Clint Eastwood" by the Gorillaz. I know this is younger generation music but you guys should really listen. Fits the current theme perfectly.

Crispin

Crispin,

I thought you'd know by now the odds are always slanted in the house's favor.....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

Actually...we didn't get an opportunity to fully implement my fool-proof system. I didn't factor in the 'EC' equation into the mathematics end of my system.

We would watch the table and as we would prepare to enter the wager when the previously unforeseen EC (eye-candy) factor would disrupt our concentrated efforts at properly evaluating the table odds throughout the game.

It provided a rather unfair advantage to the house...

Just when we had the house where we wanted them~

Screen Shot 2013-10-06 at 1.07.45 PM.png

Excuse me Mr. Crispin, I have your drink...............

G.I.B.

Maybe these will work.....

Regards + HH

Bill

Attachments

• horse blinders.jpg
    horse blinders.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 83
Hey Gang,

Just finished my long pm nap, and dinner. Tonight was sliced goose breast, 1/2 inch thick,..marinated in Kikkoman terriaki sauce, grilled until medium, served over toast points with a reduction of terriaki , olive oil, sliced onion, and garlic. With this I made roasted potato wedges, with olive oil, garlic, and lemon-pepper. Pinapple angel food cake and cool whip finished the meal, and it's time for another nap.

wt, the pizzas were booring, a simple peperoni-mushroom, and a cheese, onion, and pepper....they were served with a raspberry lello salad, made with fresh apple and celery chunks,....It's a recipe that my wife makes frequently, and is very good.

Roger, and Don, the Hawaiian selections you guys post were great, going back to listen again, and really glad you both have decided to stay and visit with us here.....see you later.....Gary

Folks,

I've posted this one before but still worth a listen.

Procol Harum - Whiter shade of pale - live from Denmark.

I don't know what's going on with you tube,I get an error when I try to play anything,I sure would like to hear Run To You. Here's a little Robert Plant/Big Log GodBless Chris

Folks,

If there's any Rod Stewart fans out there....here's his full concert from Royal Albert Hall.

I don't know what's going on with you tube,I get an error when I try to play anything,I sure would like to hear Run To You. Here's a little Robert Plant/Big Log GodBless Chris

Might need to update your flash player.

Sent from my USCC-C6721 using Tapatalk 2

Chris,

I was having the same problem....check bottom left toolbar on the video screen and make sure that megaphone thingy is not on mute so you can hear the sound.

Regards + HH

Bill

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back