CRISPINS CRITTERS

Ok, I'm, sorry, I LOL'd! Jeff, you is too funny, sometimes. LOL!
We had this discussion a while back in the Beach&Shallow section. LOL!

Pat,

I'm still not getting audio either....but thought others could listen.....my computer is like 6 or 7 years old and the old gal is running out of steam me thinks....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

Bill, is it just me, or anyone else got a bonky video there?
Ok, never mind, it's just me? LOL! I'm a dinosaur! LOL! sorry, rawr

when we were at the beach in August I told my wife there really should be swimsuit police!!

G.I.B.,

The saddest part of the whole story is she's counseling others on their problems....with morals/judgement like that she shouldn't be preaching to the unwashed....in a round about way your stepson is better off without her in my opinion.

Regards + HH

Bill

Okay, since we are telling sad tales:

My step son (adult) was rear ended by a truck when he was sitting at a red light 6 months after he got married.

(Short version)

Broken up real bad. Lots of long surgery. Handed a wheel chair, said you won't walk again.

Went to expensive sports surgery center in Atlanta. More surgery, therapy.

Young new bride gets new walkable boyfriend, moves him into marital home.

Stepson crawls around on our floor for a while and forces himself up on his noodle legs.

Eventually gets leg braces. Abandons wheel chair. Uses arm crutches.

New bride files for divorce, takes house, and say's... and I quote (explaining new boyfriend to our other kids) "I didn't sign up to be married to a cripple."

New brides father dropped 25K into the wedding less than a year before the divorce. (I'm still laughing)

Step son now has great job in an office. Learned to drive again. (not on a motorcycle)

Ex-step daughter (name rhymes with Ashley) is married to new boyfriend and she is a clinical psychologist giving advice to other people. (I'm still laughing)

Stepson is the happiest I've ever seen him-

So, no matter how bad it is, there is hope.

View attachment 875909

There is light at the end of the tunnel, just got to look real hard sometimes.

Now, how about some men pics to balance out? :)

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 4

Barb,

In the interest of equality here you go.....

Now, how about some men pics to balance out? :)

Attachments

• fatass.png
    fatass.png
    178.1 KB · Views: 87
Folks,

A few of us including me seem to be having audio problems on youtube....

Let's try vevo.....

The band Perry - If I die young.

If I Die Young - The Band Perry
Seen some complaints elsewhere suggesting player or plug in. With multiple cases here it seems as mentioned to be related to computers acceptance of youtube more than computer.One mention of a "mixer" on one system that controls volume having reduced itself?

Folks,

Luckily one of the tech savvy admins on the Canuck site clued me in with the youtube problem....
When you call up the video check the toolbar bottom left where the megaphone thingy is.....make sure it's turned on....duh....lol...

Bryan Adams - Summer of 69.

Why some of you ladies want to see this... beyond me- but since you asked.

Screen Shot 2013-10-05 at 9.43.48 PM.png

how in the world did you get that pic of me and wife on the beach?

If your wife ever sees this post, you are in deep doo! lol!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back