CRISPINS CRITTERS

I am always watching Jeffers! :)

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 4

Well my wife is due home tomorrow from her "cruise" to Jamaica, the Cayamans, and Key West......I dont know if I should be happy for her or be angry.......although she did go with her older sister and brother in law, there was no adult supervision.......and there is a history of infidelity....maybe I should just give her the benefit of the doubt and act like she was really really missed, or I could act like this ship sailed perfectly without her at the helm........oh what to do what to do.........hehehehehehehehehehehe.......I was watching the wx channel and did see some bad weather her way. I did miss her alot but not her senseless nagging. I did take great care of the boys, and I did get bad news at the optometrist that I have cataracts, I guess I better trade them in for me Rincoln......hehehe So I guess I'll just hug her and embrace her, see what happens from there.......damn thing is, I build guns on the side as a way to keep my hands busy, and some major parts for my sniper rifle are coming in tomorrow, I sure was hoping they would beat her home hehehehehe. this is going to be real interesting, but I'll be glad shes safe at home. If I could go any where for a week, Id go to Bora Bora if I had the money, where would you all go to for one week if money wasnt a worry?

either bikini atoll or the virgin islands

I am always watching Jeffers! :)

yep that's why I don't fear the gov, but there's no thread about not fearing the squiggerator

Jeff,

Looks like Barb is shadowing you.....maybe she learned a trick or two from James Bond...lol.

sheesh Uncle Bill, I can't pick her out from the legions of females trailing me

War on men, huh?

Seems the last time I was involved in any such activity, it was the "sexual revolution of the 70's."

With "women's lib" and "Free Love," I ended up on the losing side....:dontknow:

Best,

Scott

Well my wife is due home tomorrow from her "cruise" to Jamaica, the Cayamans, and Key West......I dont know if I should be happy for her or be angry.......although she did go with her older sister and brother in law, there was no adult supervision.......and there is a history of infidelity....maybe I should just give her the benefit of the doubt and act like she was really really missed, or I could act like this ship sailed perfectly without her at the helm........oh what to do what to do.........hehehehehehehehehehehe.......I was watching the wx channel and did see some bad weather her way. I did miss her alot but not her senseless nagging. I did take great care of the boys, and I did get bad news at the optometrist that I have cataracts, I guess I better trade them in for me Rincoln......hehehe So I guess I'll just hug her and embrace her, see what happens from there.......damn thing is, I build guns on the side as a way to keep my hands busy, and some major parts for my sniper rifle are coming in tomorrow, I sure was hoping they would beat her home hehehehehe. this is going to be real interesting, but I'll be glad shes safe at home. If I could go any where for a week, Id go to Bora Bora if I had the money, where would you all go to for one week if money wasnt a worry?

2GF,

Here's the 411, Bro,

You DO miss her. AND her incessant nagging.
C'mon? Can you think of anyone else's nagging you'd put up with?
Or anyone who would put up with you?

You have a partner to share "For Better or worse," and

I envy you, my friend. :thumbsup:

'Cause don't you know how hard it would be for me to find someone who could put up with me!! :laughing7:

Count your blessings daily and try to help others who may be having "one of those days...."

My Best Wishes,

Scott

PS.

Yo,
You DO know huggin' pictures of first greeting is required, right?

We're waitin'.....

Really, though,

someone give me some advice on the youtube audio thing. PLEASE!

I see Bill is still jumpin' the shark.....

I can't study without music....
Sorry, Ancient Aliens doesn't help study concentration.

View attachment 875698
"Is this not what an alien might say?"

Best,
Scott

"I've got music stackin' up, ready to land....
Circling, waiting, slowly running out of fuel...."
View attachment 875699
"I Picked a damn time to quit smokin'...."

Well said PTC! Maybe we should skip detecting in November and just go for a coffee. Hard to chat with the buzzing. Eva got a bath last night because the wife felt she smelled bad. I didn't notice anything. I tried to explain to the wife that you can't put baby powder and baby lotion all over a puppy. Now that she has a baby she wants Eva to smell better. I apologized to Eva but she pouted most of the night anyway.

Quick medical lesson for anybody interested: Preventricular contractions (PVCs)
The tenth cranial nerve is the vagal nerve. It runs from the brainstem and down into the heart. It has many functions, one of which is external rate control of heart beat. Stress can cause overstimulation of the vagal nerve. This can lead to what is called a preventricular contraction. The Left ventricle pushes blood out into the body. The left atria pushes blood into the left ventricle. If the Left ventricle fires before the left atria then there is no blood to push out. These are known in common terms as "dropped beats." A beat is not acutally being dropped, but no QT wave shows up on EKG.

Having a PVC feels like one is having a heart attack for a split second. These commonly lead people to have panic attacks and end up in the ER. Guess who starts throwing PVCs by the end of most weeks? It can be treated a few different ways: meditation, beta-blockers, and benzodiazepines. Meditation is the treatment of choice but really hard to find time for in a busy household. Beta-blockers can have a side effect that impairs young men from studding....not good. Benzodiazepines are addictive and the body can rapidly develop a tolerance. The only other treatment I know of is lots of beer. The problem with alcohol is that the next morning it can make them come back with a vengance while the body is in withdrawal from it. I gave up my weekly ration of Guinness six weeks ago to try and help calm them down. It has overall been helpful, but it still has those moments...sigh.

Moral of the story: All that Glitters isn't gold.

Crisp

LOL! ARF! Eva is a DOG... needs to roll around in "crap", like my cat, TUFFY, did after we bathed her. Tuffy was NOT amused, after the bath. She went outside to roll around in the famous RED CLAY of Virginia...

Last edited:
Really, though,

someone give me some advice on the youtube audio thing. PLEASE!

I see Bill is still jumpin' the shark.....

I can't study without music....
Sorry, Ancient Aliens doesn't help study concentration.

View attachment 875698
"Is this not what an alien might say?"

Best,
Scott

"I've got music stackin' up, ready to land....
Circling, waiting, slowly running out of fuel...."
View attachment 875699
"I Picked a damn time to quit smokin'...."

sheesh Uncle Bill, I can't pick her out from the legions of females trailing me

And.....

So, Romeo,

Who's Win, Place and Show? :laughing7:

{Shhh...how 'bout some tips?}

Best,

Scott

OK.
Here's what's happening...

My speakers play fine.

All youtube that I try to play has no sound.
The videos that y'all are posting have no volume.
I can also post youtube but it also has no audio.

Y'all please help or I'm gonna have to hook up my stereo, which hasn't had the dust knocked off for at least 6 years.
I pity the neighbors....

Just the stylus alone on my turntable, a top of the line Pickering, cost me about $350 back in the 80's......

Always, the First thing, my stereo, to go into my vehicle when I moved, from clear back in the 70's.

A show of hands...
Anybody know the story of "Microgroove" without Googling?

I suppose that I could line up a whole evenings worth of 78 rpms from 1900 to Elvis....
But that is counter productive towards my goal of study music due to the time spent making all connections to my vintage stereo system or having to change a 78 every 4-5 minutes.....

HELP!!!

Best,

Scott

Last edited:
And.....

So, Romeo,

Who's Win, Place and Show? :laughing7:

{Shhh...how 'bout some tips?}

Best,

Scott

Scott, if you want some tips from Jeffers...just talk a good story!! :)

Scott, have you tried to clear all history, install updates, and reboot? I saw today where Adobe got hacked, and they were concerned that some "questionable programs" could have been installed in to some of their software? I don't know if that would have anything to do with the sound thing. Have you tried the above? See if it helps?
Good luck too.

It's (finally) the weekend!!
To enjoy it, I like to start it off with a song that is appropriate for me--one which I'll share below. There are many versions of this song played by the likes of Neil Diamond and Bob Marley, but I really like this version due to the dude who comes in at the 2:23 mark.

Enjoy, Don.......
PS: This version, with Spanish subtitles is longer than others--so better.

Last edited:
I think that I am at a pretty high level of meditation. A fellow servicemember and I use to train at meditation. he really taught me a lot. We use to see if during our sessions we could completely clear our minds and "visualize" slowing our heart rates down. It took me longer than him, but I can do it, but not until a couple years of practice. So when I meditate here is some music I like to listen to. I thought I would share it - -

Jeff wasn't the Bikini Atoll the test bed of an atom bomb?????

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back