CRISPINS CRITTERS

I am sure any Hops I grow would be a little different, but you are right, locals probably have a type they like best.
Our worthy brewmaster grows his own,now to the point of surplus.Wonder where they all end up.
While micro breweries abound south of here they want a near a guarantee as possible of supply.Sadly while i see some gear in a buddies garage ,no brewing party lately to ask what long term hops growing plan is,last time harvest equipment became a subject were scale to be increased. Maybe a co-op somewhere?
Cider season and i make wine on occasion so needing to grab a couple gallons!.

treasurechest.jpg
tchest2.png

Ok gang heres the treasure chest complete with real shark jaws and gold necklaces and ear rings and gold and silver dubloons everything but the 2 mirrors......I even got copies of the 2 medallions Jack Sparrow carried, they are on the outside I think you can see them...........so what do you all think?.. This story has been 2 years in the making.........

Kids are gonna get all cranked up!Yourself and help done real well.

Last edited:
I speak Canadian-

Get your hands off my Hog's Back 'eh~

You hoser 'eh

Screen Shot 2013-10-03 at 7.27.33 PM.png

Thanks relchair, I speak English went to DLI for Korean, but I've forgotten 99. % I learned some Pashtu, but if you don't use it you lose it. Funny thing about Americans I noticed, when some guys talked to Afghanis they would speak real slow, I'd laugh. Kind of like when you can't find an address why do we turn the radio down?

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

I have a friend from Canada he told me signs way up there have to be written in French and English. He understands my disdain for the French, since we saved them in WWII with the help of our friends up north, they haven't done anything........

I have a friend from Canada he told me signs way up there have to be written in French and English. He understands my disdain for the French, since we saved them in WWII with the help of our friends up north, they haven't done anything........

Recent history not too exciting..Their blood is world wide.
Them French Canadians opened trails all over this northern country, heck even to big muddies mouth.Through the blackflies and toting 150 lb. packs on portages some of them, paddling timed strokes with smoke breaks the only relief during the day besides singing. I say they were doers!.

Last edited:
Option to a portage, shoot the rapids and risk load and lives.
Sure some tried.This is no freight canoe but the man is familer with it.​

Last edited:
Option to a portage, shoot the rapids and risk load and lives.
Sure some tried.This is no freight canoe but the man is familer with it.​

Yup, them French Canadians are (my wife) and were pretty hardcore to say the least, totally different type of a breed from the Europeans. My wife served in the Navy for a few years, has been active in martial arts for many years and has been training in MMA for the last (minus time for the baby) 4 years or so. I could start a bar fight anywhere (not that I would) and she would promptly finish it.

We had a course called WIC, Waterbourne Infiltration Course. It was about infiltrating with Klepper (sp) Canoes, I understand how difficult the portage is/was. Ours was with 2 people and was actually a collapsible kayak, here's a video I found..........pretty cool.........I enjoyed those days, but they were usually cold, wet and miserable

enjoy. I have a 2 person kayak, wish I could own one of these

I also speak Cat-

The sign says, "Look woman, you're a bit late with the treats, you make too much noise when I'm sleeping and stop squirting me with that damn water bottle, exercising my claws on the furniture is a NORMAL cat thing."

LOL GIB, that was for Eva! LOL! Then I fell asleep! LOL!
Here's ya'll's message, LOL!

Bill, if you reboot and/or update, you may get your tube sound back. Happens to me, usually when I have 8 windows open and am running Vsee and youtube.

I been having to clean the roof, gotta get roofer certification, so home-owners can charge me more $'s for less coverage. :BangHead:
Tried to metal detect 2 days, of the roughest waves, I've seen in weeks! LOL! :BangHead: Got nada.

Sorry to hear about GMDs' friend, be well dear. Dang 2GF! Keep a grip on..... my mom would say. Reach out whenever you need, I would say. Stay strong.
YAY for Mackydon! hehehe, didn't we elect him head numastitician, or something like that? LOL! That was very nice Scott. Scott?, where you at? LOL! You stay well, too!

WorldTalker, LOL! I thought you knew better than to ask an open ended question! LOL! No, wait......
that's in sales, don't ask questions you can get a "no" with. :laughing7: Ok, I'll stab at it........ :laughing7:

Your thoughts come from electrical impulses in the brain, that are an interpretation of received stimuli, through the 5 senses. We like to think we control our thoughts, but the fact is, we are mostly reactors to our environment, and we build our brains without totally realizing, our thoughts are a result of conditioning, be it from parental, religion, societal, peers, trainings, or examples we see every day. Most do not really even "think", but are an automaton auto-pilot, and simply just "react" instead of "acting". A mind without a set goal, will default to impulses. You either control it, or it controls you.

How'd I do? How'd I do? :laughing7:

Remember:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back