CRISPINS CRITTERS

We call it crunchy beer. I love that stuff. Have you tried Dales Pale Ale? Super Hoppy, great beer, and in a can!.

I haven't tried that one as of yet and I will check to see if the LCBO here has it available. Here's some pictures of some of my current favorites.
NB_Rampant.jpgsierra-nevada-torpedo.jpgcoffeeporter.jpg

Have had that Torpedo. But that Porter is making me drool on the keyboard. I gotta find that! I see you have discerning taste my friend! That India Pale ale hoppy too?

MMM hopps. When I finish this project(and after I am healed) I am gonna start brewing again. Got the handy IBU calculator app, and the brewr app, I am ready for another batch!

I 3rd the motion how's that?

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Have had that Torpedo. But that Porter is making me drool on the keyboard. I gotta find that! I see you have discerning taste my friend! That India Pale ale hoppy too?

MMM hopps. When I finish this project(and after I am healed) I am gonna start brewing again. Got the handy IBU calculator app, and the brewr app, I am ready for another batch!

The Rampant IIPA is probably one of the most hoppy beers that I have ever tasted and I've tried many different types, you'll love it.

Nice. I am thinking of starting to grow Hopps. Wonder what the market is like?

I'm taking a sanity break for a cup of coffee. The afternoon looks brutal. Is anybody excited about the Browns vs. Bills game tonight? Jeff, you may be the closest to that area. I find it hilarious that the Brown's bench their QB, trade their star RB, try to tank their season for a high draft pick, and then start winning games, lol. Maybe my Skins should try something similiar.

yeah just a few hours from cleveland. But it's not the two teams I want to see very much.

I'd check with some local breweries in order to access any demand.

I am sure any Hops I grow would be a little different, but you are right, locals probably have a type they like best.

Hey backbacons me no habla French

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Ahhhwww Gracias.............heheheheehe
Comsahomnida Agashi, Taegu mani jusaio

Rock on first video of the night

you know you're getting old when no matter what concert you go to, you sit in the back, light your lighter, and scream "FREE BIRD, FREE BIRD"

Last edited:
5 phases of Soju
I am handsome
I am ?
I am naked?
I am invincible?
I am blind?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back