CRISPINS CRITTERS

Last trip outside last night was cold.
Lower back still protesting shoveling snow from a seated position , though knowing who was going to continue all winter ....and what lyrics came to mind?
L.o.l... " The snow drives back the foot that's slow...."
Still had it playing in my mind at lights out.

You nailed that choice Scotty!

My truck is in the shop. It has no power....... finally get a boat, 84 degrees yesterday and today and my truck is broke down. No way to pull the boat. Supposed to be in the low 80s again today. Hey Dieselram, got any boat pics to share buddy?

We need details on this boat!
Like...where the sweet spot is on the throttle when you are up on plane . What the motor sounds like when things are just right.
Launch stories.
Fish,( if you ever slow down.)

Just cleaned about a foot of snow and ice off my two boats. Gonna be a while.....
IMG_20160904_162848.jpg

IMG_20130531_210623-1-1.jpg

Last edited:
Scott,

Here you go...we probably all have our own demons to contend with one way or another.

Yeah, I have demons.
Demons that control my sleep.
How can I control my demons?
Demons of the past. Demons of the future.
Demons that I battle nightly...
Demons that in Dreams, are stronger than I....

I fear no man.
I only fear sleep.

And my salvation is sleep also. What a battle!

Scott

A friend just sent me this:

At one of the DC marches, one woman carried a sign that said: "I dream women will someday have the same rights as guns”

Truly, a

brilliant

idea…

but not well thought out.

If she had spent half as much time thinking about

it as she did painting the sign ...

Does that mean that this brilliant female wants...

- women to be banned from entering school and college campuses?

- women to be banned from any establishment selling alcohol?

- women to be banned from polling places on election days?

- women to be banned from any official government group meetings?

- all women to be banned from all airports?

- you to have to pay a fee to the state before you can have a woman with you?

- some women to be banned outright simply because they look too scary?

- all women to be locked up at all times that they are not in use?

- Does she also think that all guys should have more than one?

- That all women should come with silencers? (my personal favorite, LOL)

Joke of the day — An English professor wrote the words, "woman without her man is nothing" on the blackboard and directed the students to punctuate it correctly.

The men wrote: "Woman, without her man, is nothing."

The women wrote: "Woman! Without her, man is nothing."

Hey 45 Johnny. It was a loose nut haha. Hey brother my step dad served in Nam with the 1st Cav, went back second time with 101st!!!!!

So I went to the Flea Market today, and what did I see? A graphics store...... they are making graphics for my boat. Get installed Friday, pics to follow

I am laughing so hard my stomach hurts..... I bought another “duck” for my miniature dachshund. I had her in another room. We put it under the tree. She came out of the room, and she ran straight under the tree and dug out HER present!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
2GF I was there in 1965, did not get out of the hospital until 1968, but I never really got out of the hospital. It has been a drag, but I am told I can't have anymore surgeries because of my heart.

45 Johnny. Love ya like a brother friend. I understand exactly where you are coming from friend. Pops fought in the A Shau valley. I have never been shot, but crashed a couple times in helicopters......been shot at A LOT!!!!! I returned fire in Iraq (couple times) once with 2 A-10 Warthogs, and in Panama with AC -130’s hehehe. We learned our tactics from what you guys paved the way with your blood. Anyway, sounds like you live in a nice place I can only dream about. Aw yes, the woods, few neighbors........ haha Good night my friend. Good night and let me say “ Welcome Home”

Last edited:
Johnny,

Very nice story that judge has a lot of class to do what he did...here's wishing the Green Beret gets his act together.

Regards + HH

Bill

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back